• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Guild Wars Mesmer Commission

    Guild Wars Mesmer Commission


    Mesmer Commission

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    I haven't played for over a decade but I bought the game for myself (used brothers account before) and started a warrior. Forgot how comfy this game was.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Help Defeating Mallyx..

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    I have tried over and over and just can't beat the mission.. anyone who would want to help?

    submitted by /u/XxfranchxX
    [link] [comments]

    130 Derv Minotaur Horn farm tutorial -- Two locations! (This week's Nick Gift)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Best place for builds?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Coming back to GW after a 5 year hiatus while playing GW2. I have some pretty old builds for me and my hero's.... where's the best place to find current working builds for general pve/ farming/ VQ? I did a quick google search and landed back on the wiki showing me the build I have that was good in 2012.... thinking that's not super accurate anymore. Any advice would be welcome

    submitted by /u/itzdianabitch
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got ded zippy mini for sale

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Direct message

    submitted by /u/BatSwarms
    [link] [comments]

    How should I price check items?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I know you can do the Kamadan Trade Chat Search tool but sometimes I receive items (weapons and shields) that seem like they could be worth a good profit but I really have no way of knowing - that I know of.

    submitted by /u/gabeclark
    [link] [comments]

    EoTN Rep Grind This Weekend

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Anyone gonna be available tonight 7/10 to help a Derv. I'm trying to learn how to VQ, I'd really like to atleast get NORN to level 5 this weekend so I can get all the running abilities but I also would like to get as many as the others.

    I'm available Friday 7/10 all night (after 5pm EST), Saturday and Sunday in the mornings (EST) into the late afternoon - 4-5ish. I think the double rep is over on Monday right? Anyways if you could message me on here as I'm on different characters all the time but my Derv is Just In Ish.

    submitted by /u/Zaniix
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to do Hero/Champion nowadays?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Question title says it all. I've been playing this way back in the late 2000s and my only regret was not getting phoenix/dragon emote and a shiny cape with a champion title. It feels like some thing from the past that still needs fixing.

    submitted by /u/wind--
    [link] [comments]

    Spear or sword? Speedclears

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Hey guys i just wanna know what is the difference between sword and spear for assassin speedclears/running/tanking! Does it really matter what I choose? Dumb question I know but just wanna make sure

    submitted by /u/Jamaican-Jamal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment