• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Guild Wars Prot or heals?

    Guild Wars Prot or heals?


    Prot or heals?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Hey guys, just wondering what is better to play with ai and in group with people. Prot monk or healing monk?

    submitted by /u/Rainz-killa
    [link] [comments]

    Feather Farm

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Hey, Im farming feathers Right now at jaya bluffs. Sould i sell the armors and weapons or sould i recycle them?

    submitted by /u/BananenT
    [link] [comments]

    For the Warrior mains a question

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    What is your favorite build to play for general pve in guildwars? And which one is the most effective one?

    I'm personally playing earth shaker right now on my warri but it seems to be a little overkill in most of the content. Most of the time my heros deal so much dmg that it seems to be just not worth it to build up adrenalin in most of the fights

    submitted by /u/A-lil-something
    [link] [comments]

    Funny looking iron ingots

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Mesmer or Elementalist Primary? Me/E or E/Me?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I want to play a mage-type, and despite what the in-game description says about Mesmer ("A master of illusion, misdirection, and control, the Mesmer subverts the damage-dealing capabilities of others, manipulating their perceptions to achieve personal goals."), I feel they are more mages than social manipulators, with skills like Energy Burn/Surge, Backfire, Chaos Storm, etc. This is from a fantasy perspective.

    So, I am thinking, which is a better fit? Having a mage with limited energy bar and energy management but faster casting and recharge times for spells (Me/E), or make a more traditional, slow-casting but with unlimited energy and more potential for overcast play mage (E/Me). Other than the primaries, I believe, both can do the job, but the styles will differ. Also, access to runes and potential for stronger numbers from their respective native schools of magic.

    What are you thoughts on the similarities and differences between Me/E and E/Me as mages?

    Addendum: I mainly play for the story, exploration, and the fantasy

    submitted by /u/Radigand
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a friendly guild to play with while I grind to 30 in HoM!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Just got back into Guild Wars 2, and I then decided I wanted to get into Guild Wars 1 again for nostalgia and HoM. So wondering if there were any chill dudes out there to just chat and play with.

    submitted by /u/CanadianYeti1991
    [link] [comments]

    Old Player Looking for Guild

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Hey guys I quit the game about 11-12 years ago, I'm looking to get back into PvE, some of my stuff got hacked and deleted, but still some of my characters are good to go.
    Hopefully there are some good chill and helpful guilds with some great members I could join and get me back into the game.

    IGN: Monk Quis

    submitted by /u/chachalacas
    [link] [comments]

    Heroic Refrain Didn't Transfer to my Hero

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    I signet of Capture'd Heroic Refrain yesterday. It shows up in my char's skills, but doesn't show up in my hero's skills. What should I do? Is there someway to loophole this?

    submitted by /u/gneutral
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment