• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 [Art] Kargurk's moment

    Guild Wars 2 [Art] Kargurk's moment


    [Art] Kargurk's moment

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Lfgs are ridiculous because we have a culture of not respecting the lfg

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    The majority of the playerbase just has no respect for the lfg and what is asked for.

    The amount of time I ask for a class or spec like QFB in fractals and get near zero quickness from the person is astounding.

    I fully understand why people have KP requirements and don't mind waiting 15mins to fill parties sometimes because of it.

    The average player just doesn't give a damn about lfg requests.

    Hell I've confronted these people in pm. Not being toxic at all after the fractal run if we made it that far and it's generally a case of them being toxic in return or a complete and obvious disregard to the situation.

    Its a big turn off for me and can completely take away my motivation to do content.

    submitted by /u/Novuake
    [link] [comments]

    praise junko.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Quick & Easy Dragon Bash Daily Routine

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Star wars theme in guild wars 2??

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    So i recently watched some star wars, and then all of a sudden i thought i was hearing part of the guild wars 2 soundtrack, has anyone else noticed this?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxwQIShHpLY - the gw2 theme.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGLqYr-pUvM - the star wars theme.

    submitted by /u/Swinklenik
    [link] [comments]

    It's the last day of Q2. Anyone expecting an official roadmap for Q3 today?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    I had a small nostalgic Tarir panic attack at that moment

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    What the hell is with the Server Lag

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    I have recently returned to playing and have been experiencing really high amount of lag. Seems like it is not only me because my friends get it at the same time. Will they ever fix this or are we doomed to play a laggy game?

    submitted by /u/Pirajko
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian : how many boon duration to keep up 100% quickness ?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Covid 19 brought me back to the game after 4 years of absence ! I was wondering how many percent of boon duration I need to keep up quickness all the time for my team (if they would ball). Most of the high end fractal guilds only getting their boon duration from the Infinite Mist Omnipotion wich is only aquire by playing fractals (so I cant just buy it).

    submitted by /u/DucGenkiTran
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite quote in the game?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Mine gotta be this one (first halloween event was a blast for me):

    "Tick, tock, the mouse ran up the clock, and time swallowed it whole—tail and all!"

    What are yours, guys?

    submitted by /u/CrystallineSugar
    [link] [comments]

    With a major balance patch coming, what are some serious predictions for buffs and nerfs?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Pretty much title. I'm a relatively new player to the game coming up on 6 months now, playing Revenant main and a Warrior and an Elementalist as alts, so I don't have extensive knowledge on all 9 classes.

    I'm curious to see what other people think will be changing for both PvP/WvW AND PvE. For example, as a Rev main I really hope to see some buffs for PvE Herald as it just feels completely outclassed by the Renegade elite spec at the moment in both supporting and DPS. Like, the elite skill for Herald provides protection, which can easily be gained by using any summon on Renegade which will also increase your DPS if you summon Olefa, Kus, or Visk.

    Furthermore, as a new player, seeing everyone's opinions on the state of current classes is a good opportunity to learn about the other classes while indulging in some fun wild speculation.

    submitted by /u/nkorner77
    [link] [comments]

    Reaper CoF P1 Solo

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Can somebody help me find a Guild Wars 2 video on YouTube

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    There was a GW2 video I watched back in 2015 I can't find nowadays. The contexts of the video was about the beauty or a music video of the game; but the content creator was using the game trailers in his video with melodic female Dubstep song...

    submitted by /u/known-to-nonenox
    [link] [comments]

    Inactive question: What happened to the price of Copper Ore?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    I have played GW2 off and on, I do my log ins every now and again. Nearly a month later I have just now noticed that copper ore went from around 90c per to near 50c per.

    Can anyone who's presently active let me in on what has changed in the game to make copper so much more abundant or so much less useful? Since 2016 Copper ore has been between 80c and 1s20c, this is ... a little bizarre.

    In case you're wondering why I care so much, I make my fortune off of selling bulk copper ore so this price change has tanked my business model.

    submitted by /u/Kenji_03
    [link] [comments]

    Rifle deadeye in drizzle wood?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Hi guys. Haven't played my rifle deadeye in quite some time, but was thinking of dusting him off to try in New Zone.

    I've done the meta a few times on scrapper, Holo, reaper, soul beast, firebrand, Chrono and herald.

    There are no shortage of tough targets to chew on with rifle deadeye strong single Target damage, and I don't see the more stationary aspect of it being that big a deal. I perhaps won't be aoeing as much trash as my other toons, but I'll sure be putting a hurting on the harder mobs from a good distance.

    I must admit, those Dominion snipers are pissing me off and I feel like revenge is due lol.

    What you guys think that have played a rifle deadeye there so far. Fun vs your other toons? Any recommendations? I assume hang out in the group and pick the tough targets to work on to build up resources. Is it fun though? Any major annoyances?

    submitted by /u/Jasper-Vale
    [link] [comments]

    Best/Cheapest way to get Legendary Shards?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Looking to start saving up for my first legendary gen 2 and was wondering what the most economical way to get Legendary shards is?

    • Laurels? (are there other exclusive items I should be spending these on)
    • Based on this, it seems like the best deals are halloween, wintersday, and new year depending on how you values essence of luck. With Jorbreakers being the worst deal in terms of what you can actually purchase

    Also, is there a good resource for legendary crafting?

    submitted by /u/SaltKick2
    [link] [comments]

    Any Dragon Bash recommendations for noobs?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Hello, I am level 26 and went to dragon bash and it is really cool but I don't see anything I can do. Am I too low level or is it because my account is free? I finally found Tigg but he won't let me bet.

    Any recommendations on things to do or get done?

    submitted by /u/enddream
    [link] [comments]

    Question on WvW leveling

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Hello, I've been playing on and off since launch, and I'm currently level 340 in WvW. I'm looking into leveling more so I can get the rank 2000 armor.

    I was wondering, how long does it take on average to reach level 2000, and what are you best tips for leveling.

    Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/BENPEPE
    [link] [comments]

    Which desktop between these 2 would you choose?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    1. https://www.microcenter.com/product/624586/asus-rog-strix-ga15dh-gaming-computer

    2. https://www.microcenter.com/product/623478/dell-xps-8930-gaming-computer

    The computer in question would have 3 primary uses. In no particular order, they are,

    1. General computer usage -- MS Office, browsing, discord, and other general computer applications.
    2. Gaming - In particular, GW2 where CPU seems to matter most.
    3. Other gaming -- To play all other games from past, present, and future at high performance levels. All genres of gaming except FPS.

    I'm looking for high levels of performance, reliability, and stability with no overclocking. To be able to enjoy the computer's performance without running into heating problems and other problems.

    With all that in mind, which of those 2 do you think is best and why? If you have another choice in the same general price range, please let me know that too.

    Also, if you think something extra is needed (say 32RAM instead of 16), please let me know that too. I will be adding, regardless, a 2nd 1TB -2TB non-ssd drive for data with the SSD drive meant for applications and games.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Dartwo
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to the game

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Hello, I started playing it when it got released, I created all my character slots since I was aware of the birthday system.

    I'm downloading it again and just bought the Path of Fire, I had Hearth of Thorns but didn't played it.

    If I'm not mistaken I have a Guardian and a Elementalist at maximum level (I'm not sure if the cap changed).

    Any tips on which dyes should I get in terms of value/rarity?

    Also any tips for the expansions?

    Which profession is the easiest to farm items necessary to craft legendaries?

    I'll probably play only pve for a while.

    And any general tips for a returning player will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Amanda-sb
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Guardian leveling guide

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm kinda lost with the Skills training :Spirit weapon training, shout training, signet, etc. I'm currently planning to run a Dragon Hunter in the future. In which skill should I paid the Hero points?

    submitted by /u/Efirion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment