• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Guild Wars My GW inspired game has launched! [Creative]

    Guild Wars My GW inspired game has launched! [Creative]


    My GW inspired game has launched! [Creative]

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Need a PriceCheck for a Original Artwork, Procession of Balthazar from Jamie Jones 2007. 500 exists. Any ideas?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    When your UW duo leaves with all the ecto

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very prestigious set of titles, titles I have acquired over a very long Guild Wars career. Titles that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give me back my ecto now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you

    submitted by /u/SlaimeLannister
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for an aspiring team of a Mesmer and Ele in Prophecies

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I have been out of this game for far too many years. But I just convinced a friend of mine, who has never played the franchise to start a chronological run of all the campaigns with me. I'd like to ask for some advice on how to traverse this game as a two man party. We are currently running Mesmer and Elementalist as the title suggests. Also we haven't ventured far as we have just finished the mission Ruins of Surmia.

    Any advice is highly appreciated even the basics. Thanks in advance! =)

    submitted by /u/Wambo96
    [link] [comments]

    Need help! Paragon Cartographer Build

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Looking to go after the Cartographer map completion Title, so I'm looking for a good paragon build to ease the pain of running for hours. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/gneutral
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment