• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 3, 2021

    Guild Wars Air Magic Skill Pack 2021 [Fan-Made]

    Guild Wars Air Magic Skill Pack 2021 [Fan-Made]


    Air Magic Skill Pack 2021 [Fan-Made]

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    Air Magic Skill Pack 2021 [Fan-Made]

    What would a pack of new Air Magic skills look like if they were added to Guild Wars today? Maybe something like the list below. (Link to view as a webpage: https://koudelka.neocities.org/Air%20Magic.html)

    For me, there has always been something very fun, elegant and satisfying about the high-impact, target-focused nature of Air Magic. But seeing half-finished, never-released skills in the game's data like Lightning Storm makes me wistful for the idea of having more skills at the player's disposal.

    As always I would love to hear feedback, constructive criticism, any thoughts for new skill ideas, etc!

    https://preview.redd.it/qgct9rdbfdx71.png?width=1420&format=png&auto=webp&s=aee4962f66fbeb1f9ce5e5a0817d36dd2c864ebd

    submitted by /u/Koudelka_Lasant
    [link] [comments]

    Seeing how remakes are pretty much trending nowadays, either on consoles or PCs, makes me wonder... Would you buy a Guild Wars “Remake”?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Even if it was only one campaign, such as Prophecies.

    I couldn't help but think that a kickstart project as a way to tap the water for sales and see if it would prove beneficial.

    Logically, we know that Anet being incompetent as they are, won't try a thing, but still makes you wonder.

    I would pour 60 "bidens" rather easily for such a thing. Would you?

    submitted by /u/YojimboHashira
    [link] [comments]

    E/Mo

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    hey everyone, just a quick question about how viable it would be for me to run a e/mo ether renewal build throughout a nightfall campaign and some EOTN until i got some more skills.

    do i need to be a damage dealer or can i actually do the job of a healer reliably? just testing the waters so i don't invest too much into it and find out otherwise!

    submitted by /u/bigpippypippy
    [link] [comments]

    Dervish or Paragon for questing?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I just got my old account back after 12 years and want to give the nightfall and probably the other campaigns a shot too. I'm kinda torn between dervish or paragon, I don't want to go through a bunch of leveling to realize that I don't like either of the classes. Paragon seems fun as a spear throwing class but I'm not sure if it does good enough damage, and dervish seems fun with how much aoe cleave it has but aren't enemies rarely stacked up?

    Any summary of how the professions play would help, thanks ;)

    submitted by /u/vengerad47
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in a GW1 Prophecies "Game of the Year" edition?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    A friend of mine has been showing some real interest in GW1 lately. He used up all of the trial keys I had to give, so I figured I'd talk to him about getting the actual game. He only wanted the base game for now and I figured I'd get it for him.

    Fast forward a week later and he lost interest before he even got to try it. I now have a Prophecies key I can do nothing with, and less 20€ with me. I'm willing to sell it for at least 10€ to 15€ if anyone is interested? I'm rather bummed out about this and don't know what to do. :/

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    Yo Remember Me? I'm the guy who plans to make a "Guild Wars (1) Iceberg Video"

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Yo! Months back I asked this subreddit some ideas for a GW iceberg video! I've been very busy with life crap but I'm finally back to work on it again. I have a large list of ideas from you guys, and wanted some help categorizing them! I was thinking a 5 layer iceberg style ( Sky, Tip, Shallow water, Deep, Abyss) So I need some help categorizing everything. I just want to gather what people generally think things belong more. Rather its very common knowledge (Id say even gw2 players might know these, the sky) to very obscure things that people are not likely to know. Prob, beta related. Also if anyone wants to help get footage for particular things or knows where to find photos or anything. That helps too! I put [?] next to the subjects I have no idea about.

    Thanks again everyone!

    [WARNING: LOTS OF TEXT]

    Ashford Abby Ghost

    Arachnia Spider god Gw.dat

    Ancient Weapon (also in gw2)

    Abaddon "You got served" Dance

    Guild Wars Utopia

    Xunlani Magic Chest and Magic Gate

    Mursaat Rally in Maguuma Stade

    Dhuum Suspended/Terminated Spawn

    Cynn Thong

    Design a Weapon Content 2005/ 2007

    "The Frog" Gaile Gray minis

    Aion Wings

    Botomless Pit

    Game Stop GW:EN commerical

    Drakkar in GW1

    Bahltek

    Day of The Tengu

    Old Arenas

    Wizards Tower in Kessex Hills

    Who built the Eye of the North?

    The Lich added to Droks during Halloween

    The orb in the Mineral Springs ice cave

    Swamp Club, HoD Sword [?]

    Mausoleum bugged weapons [?]

    Twin Serpent Lakes lore [?]

    Menzies

    Oink's secret to immortality

    Vael origins

    The Path to Revelations Quest Line

    This quest ends with the spirits speaking a poem (in a decipherable code) that still doesn't really have a definite explanation. I think a common theory is that it was about GW2 and Orr and the Elder Dragons but who knows. Don't think ANet ever followed up on it.

    In pre-Searing Ascalon City you can go to the cliff overlooking the Charr fighting at the wall, and if you wait long enough and are lucky you can aggro and get hit by the Charr and actually die inside the outpost. Not sure if still possible but definitely was a real thing at some point (I've done it myself at least once).

    In The Deep there is an inaccessible building far in the distance that looks like some kind of temple. There is a winding path which leads up to it which also cannot be reached.

    In Serenity Temple there is an NPC called Priestess Rashenna who has an animation routine which is extremely incomplete. Her animations can only stand idle and spin around clockwise, even if performing other actions such as walking forwards.

    In Alcazia Tangle, inside the bridge that connects it to Magus Stones, an untextured male warrior wearing luxon armour can be seen.

    In the Norn Fighting Tournament, the hooded Norn females in the crowd have no eyes (trigger warning: creepy as hell).

    Dhuum's real death animation is him clapping. [?]

    Vizier Khilbron and the Lich have different animation routines but share the Lich's deep voiced monstrous audio in combat. Spoilers for what's to come?

    The Air Magic Spell Lightning Storm was removed pre-Alpha, but can still be seen in the Dragon's Lair mission as an environmental effect.

    Many bosses such as the Tree of Life in Kryta were originally scheduled to have elite skills as detailed in the Prima Guide based on the game's Alpha.

    Iron Mines of Moladune was originally referred to in Alpha as Iron Mines of Molandune.

    In the Sanctum Cay mission, the boss Lamaan Wickedwail is probably one of the only pre-EotN creatures in the game to have two professions, though I suspect his having Chaos Storm is a mistake to be honest...

    Nerashi is the human NPC with the most Elite Skills in the game (Escape, Prepared Shot, Scavanger's Focus) with only Mad King Thorn and Palawa Joko having more.

    On the second floor of Bloodstone Caves behind a wall there's an intact, unreachable Asura Gate portal.

    Silver Edge Found

    submitted by /u/TheLazySage7
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game still alive and playable?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Loved this game an eternity ago. I still do.
    But is GW1 actually buyable and playable? Are there servers running? Active PVP arenas? Stuff?

    Any help greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Adamn27
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good/current guides for getting Obsidian armor?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    It's been a long time since I did FoW but I was hoping to swing through soon and get another Obsidian set. Problem is I haven't done it in years and have mostly forgotten how to.

    Will I be okay solo'ing this with heroes? Or do I need to seek out a party? Any and all resources are appreciated! Failing locating a specific guide, I'll just follow the wiki and see if I can struggle through.

    submitted by /u/Luvke
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get map completion if I missed pre searings map?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    I'm a returning player and I recently make a new prophs character and after making it to lions arch, I had the idea to go for map completion of the prophecies because I have never really bothered to try for it. Is it still possible to get map completion if I didn't really explore pre searing at all?

    submitted by /u/AmatuerSamuraix1
    [link] [comments]

    Cartographer title doesn't make sense

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    I mean, there is no way to obtain 100% of all the maps without glitches (SaO Chain, vibor defense, using keyboard during cinematics, shadow heart...), or without texmod (there are pixels that doesn't "unblurr"/clear at all, so you wouldn't know if you have clear it properly).

    How is it suposed to achieve 100% without these tools/mechanics?

    On the other hand, how is it suposed to achieve it without factions and nightfall (assassin's skills + SaO)

    Just a post to relief myself from frustration.

    submitted by /u/Mushrooman4104
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment