• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Guild Wars I'm buzzed

    Guild Wars I'm buzzed


    I'm buzzed

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    After finding this reddit page I'm blown away and extremely excited to get back into the OG guildwars, when I saw it was still playable I was overwhelmed with memories of being 14 and smashing it for 14 hours a day during the summer holidays. I'll be jumping back in 2 feet first soon and hopefully bring some friends with me.

    submitted by /u/charlescrypto
    [link] [comments]

    Degraded over night but still officer - what happened

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Degraded over night but still officer - what happened

    One of my toons is Rogan von Moehring. Has been a guild officer for over a decade.

    After logging in today I lost my status, was still listed as officer, but a normal member. My leader swears he never touched my membership. Anyone an explanation?

    https://preview.redd.it/cqkklz9d71651.jpg?width=439&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d06f7d58fa18af45859659a98f925caac19ea9c3

    submitted by /u/Hasspacher
    [link] [comments]

    What to do after completing Campaigns?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I just finished all 3 campaigns and EoTN, but I feel like there's more content to the game that I am missing. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/gneutral
    [link] [comments]

    Lost account information

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm trying to get back into the game after finding out there's still a player base and this sub! I used to play this game til my eyes bled as a kid. I still talk about the lan parties with guildies. The only bad thing is. I can't remember my password. I remember my email, character names, and every other bit of information but still can't change my password without being able to supply my Game Key. Which is ridiculous if you ask me. I got the game 14 years ago. I've tried logging into my NCSoft account to change it but the options for GW have been removed from it. I tried opening tickets but after the first reply I haven't gotten an answer( it's been 3 weeks).

    Does anyone else have a suggestion on how I can recover my password?

    submitted by /u/The_Mad_Bavarian
    [link] [comments]

    An Underrated solo farm - Cantha Courier Crisis HM

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    What happens if you bring Dhuum's HP down to 0?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I've read a few comments from 2009-2010 stating that the game crashes/you disconnect if your party brings Dhuum's HP all the way down to 0, but I haven't been able to find any videos of it. Has anybody tried in recently and seen what happens, or have any video of it?

    submitted by /u/brokenpulper
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger - General PvE

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Hey hey!

    Just returned to the game. What builds are good for ranger for simply just general PvE?

    Many Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Freylarna
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment