• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Mystic Coins now set to 2g, with 28k fat stack buy order. oh boy...

    Guild Wars 2 Mystic Coins now set to 2g, with 28k fat stack buy order. oh boy...


    Mystic Coins now set to 2g, with 28k fat stack buy order. oh boy...

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    I just love this community

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    First I would like to apologize for bad grammar that you'll witness in the next paragraphs, English is not my first language.

    Yesterday, some good-hearted people literally made my day. I asked in /map on the fastest way to obtain 150g since I'm trying to unlock the Griffon mount, I got some very good advice from fellow players. Moments later, I noticed my mail icon turned red. I opened the mail and 4 different players mailed me gold (about 50g) and wished me good luck. I didn't ask for gold nor had it crossed my mind that someone will send gold. I was going through a lot lately with this coronavirus and different issues I have, this great gesture turned my day and made me really happy.

    Thank you guys, if you are reading this.

    I'm also very close to reaching my 150g gold and obtaining my brand new griffon ^^

    submitted by /u/EnGxSoLiD
    [link] [comments]

    Any day now

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Renegade Fractal Resource Sheet

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    several other Renegade players and I have combined our forces to make a spreadsheet for resources regarding Renegade. At the current moment, it only has all the legend combinations we have thought about mentioning (read: that are worth mentioning) and some minor general information for Renegade players. It is going to get updated over time and I am trying to commit to it enough to keep it updated for the time being.

    I would like to thank my "co-authors" (so to speak) Lasse and Safandula for helping me out with this immensely big project as well as supporting my endeavours in creating it. I would also like to thank CrusaderCody for proofreading it a bit before release. More changes will follow, I just wanted to get it out in the public :).

    For more information regarding the sheet, you can send me a message here, on Discord or in-game. My contact details for further inquiries can be found on the sheet.

    Link: Google Spreadsheet

    NOTE: This spreadsheet NOT associated with any guild nor it will ever be. This is a project that I took over and I want to keep it as open as humanly possible without further disadvantaging myself or other people editing it. If you would like to share this resource on your site, Discord or anywhere else, please include a note that this sheet is not made by you to avoid any confusion. Thank you for your convenience!

    NOTE 2: This sheet is solely for fractals!

    Regards,

    Jani "Janitsu" Tsu

    submitted by /u/Janitsu
    [link] [comments]

    This game is AMAZING!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    I made my account and bought the expansions a few years ago and stopped playing after a month. I can't really remember why I stopped playing. Maybe I was invested in another game or I got bored of wandering aimlessly to complete heart after heart.

    A few weeks ago I got the itch to give this game another try and man I'm so happy I did. I just finished map completion and started Living World Season 2. I've been finally exploring parts of the Heart of Thorns map and find it very challenging compared to the base map, which pushes me to get better and think about what I'm doing instead of mindlessly slaying monster after monster.

    I love the game design. It pulls me into the game like no other and It feels highly immersive. I love that it pushes team work, so anti social people like me still end up meeting some pretty awesome players. The crafting system feels daunting and I still have no clue what I'm doing, but it seems that once I figure out how to make a legendary weapon - it will give me an insane feeling of accomplishment.

    What made me think about writing this post is the random experience I just had. I just got home from work after a long day and logged in. My character was in some random location in HOT map because I was trying to get better at slaying things around the map last night before bed. I noticed I was close to my first mastery of the expac, so I figured I would complete an event that was taking place close by. It turned out to be more than a little event. We had to take back a city called Tarir I think? It was amazing. It was chaos, but we all worked together to take it back. I kept following, what it seemed like 100s of people, and they lead me to a bunch of 'exalted chests'. SO MANY CHESTS! It was an awesome feeling opening all of them. Anyways, if you made it this far - thanks for reading. To many more adventures!

    TL;DR : THIS GAME IS AMAZING!!

    submitted by /u/InquisitiveDad
    [link] [comments]

    Spirit Animal

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Is thief ideal to play at 150-160 ping?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I heard you need really good ping to play thief but sadly Im not that close to either of the servers so just wondering how bad will it be with my current ping for both PVE and PVP.

    submitted by /u/ASDTwo
    [link] [comments]

    Best CPU for GW2?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Ryzen 2600 (OC) vs Ryzen 2600X vs Ryzen 2700 (OC)

    What do you think, which one would result in best performance for this game? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/konichiwabiatches
    [link] [comments]

    Artsariiv mid-strat gone wrong!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Recent Mystic Coin Price Manipulation

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Hey all, throwaway account.

    Anyone else noticed the recent price manipulation of mystic coins?

    Huge buy order stacks dumped on TP so as people will eventually outbid it and the price sticks.

    https://imgur.com/hd04d6L

    <edit> added image of 17k thicc buy order

    submitted by /u/Kieths_Fursona
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help regarding my indecisiveness on classes.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Hey there, I've recently gotten back into the game and am having a blast.

    But I've always had one problem with the game(or rather me?) and that's being far too indecisive in choosing my 'main' class(I've deleted WAY TOO MANY characters because of this. maybe more than 100 at this point I think?) and I've played all classes.

    I'm definitely a more PvE oriented player but I also may wanna dabble in PvP/WvW later on.

    This is where I need your help, I really need someone to help me choose my main once and for all.

    Now I know I don't have to main one class and instead just play all the classes but I would very much rather play just one class and know the ins-and-outs and also make every kind of gear needed for that character.

    For the class I would potentially want to main there are some things I'd like to have and that includes:

    • Being able to be a support whether that be healing or boon sharing or even both would definitely be great (prefer both).
    • Has decent to great sustain (I really hate dying lol).
    • Being better at AoE rather than single target.
    • Is sought after in the end game activities.
    • Has a viable condition build available(Dunno why but I really like condi)

    There are some classes that are quite interesting to me since I think they all have my preferred playstyle as listed above, and they are engineer, revenant, necromancer(I'm also open to other suggestions).

    It's starting to get frustrating to just even play this game right now and I would definitely love some of your input.

    submitted by /u/ragnarL-
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 Low rank pvp state.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Tonight I've just had a 9 bot ranked pvp game.
    I am seriously wondering if those bots are a Anet solution to combat long queue times.
    What do u think?
    Here is the evidence:
    https://youtu.be/0mUbOcrBPN0

    Usually i see 2-3 bots per game. But this time it was ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/Kristal_IC
    [link] [comments]

    About Trahearne

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Bots everywhere!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Bots everywhere!

    The amount of bots in the game is critical. In sPvP you can spot them in every match. Just yesterday I listed 22 AI. The most absurd match - 7 bots in a game... all of them used the same tracking so it was kinda funny to watch.

    Is Anet going to do anything?

    https://preview.redd.it/3rd5rqkelv551.jpg?width=1560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fe45eaa7006d1bc022f8dad62b93641a13b42a68

    I want to play GuildWars2 not BotWars2.

    submitted by /u/Ham-ham-ham
    [link] [comments]

    Proposal to change the name of Thunderhead Peaks:

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    The motion to change the community name for Thunderhead Peaks to "Thunderlag Spikes" is in effect.

    OP requests change. Any seconds?

    submitted by /u/Nicknyte
    [link] [comments]

    Ascended armor on guardian

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    So I have recently returned to this game and begun to look at ascended armor for my guardian (dragonhunter), but I'm not sure what traits to pick. The 'obvious' pick seems to be berserker, but I want to keep some survivability in PvE too.

    Using exotic berserker in hot/pof content leaves me into the dirt more than I want to admit, resulting in me using a secondary set with soldier's traits for more difficult content.

    When googling it I found people recommending a valkyrie set, combined with Righteous instincts to get extra crit chance from retaliation. However, it seems that that trait was nerfed hard (from 50% to 25%) a year ago so the valkyrie strategy might not be too viable anymore.

    I'm now thinking of crafting a valkyrie armour set, in combination with berserker weapons and jewelry. Would that (combined with the crit chance traits of burning and retaliation) suffice to have good dps, while still maintaining some extra survivability?

    Ty in advance for any advice.

    EDIT: okay, berserker it is! thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/Aethelwyna
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back after 5 years

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm getting back after 5 years. Any tips on what I should do to remember the mechanics and stuff to do?

    I currently have a lvl80 guardian, thief and necro. I also have some lvl boosts. I think I need to update my gear and builds, with these two new specializations per classes.

    What content should I look into? I'm mostly a PvE player, I liked the coordinated events and raids.

    Should I start a character from scratch to lean the game again?

    Any resource I should try to farm daily?

    God this game is huge.. So many questions!

    submitted by /u/Shweicer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment