• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Guild Wars Guild Wars 1 Heroes

    Guild Wars Guild Wars 1 Heroes


    Guild Wars 1 Heroes

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Are the heroes smart enough to swap weapons if a skill requires it?

    submitted by /u/MrxRocknRoll
    [link] [comments]

    Hit me up!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Bought Guild Wars when it was just Guild Wars on release day. Picked up the game this week for the first time in 10 years and can't believe I ever put it down.

    If anyone else is in the same boat or iOS starting a new character on Proph and fancies some adventuring, hit me up!

    My Mesmer is called Hailen Karn

    submitted by /u/Matt___Murdock
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't played GW in years and looks like my old guild is dead.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Any active PvE guilds here?

    Also, I noticed that the game is on Steam, but I'm playing on Wine with my 13 year old account. It should be fine to play with others, right?

    submitted by /u/ElRatonVaquero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment