• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Six years ago some friends and I ambushed a huge zerg in the edge of the mists with 5 arrow carts. Just remembered the video and thought I'd share it. Today I mostly play alone an really miss those moments.

    Guild Wars 2 Six years ago some friends and I ambushed a huge zerg in the edge of the mists with 5 arrow carts. Just remembered the video and thought I'd share it. Today I mostly play alone an really miss those moments.


    Six years ago some friends and I ambushed a huge zerg in the edge of the mists with 5 arrow carts. Just remembered the video and thought I'd share it. Today I mostly play alone an really miss those moments.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    [Fanart] Short comic about Flame Legion

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    My favorite quote

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    My favorite quote from Guild Wars 2 is in Path of Fire during the final confrontation with Balthazar. After all the things he has done to you, after all the people he has hurt, after his continuos posturing.

    Balthazar: I am fire! I am war! What are you?! Commander: Still standing.

    Its just two words but they mean so much. After all the things the Commander has been through. Through tragedy, death and the horrors of the Elder Dragons they're still pushing through. They are still standing against seemingly insurmountable odds. That means a lot to me and while I know it's just a video game I think back to that moment of one mortal facing down the wrath of a disgraced god and it gives me that push I need to keep pushing through my own challenges.

    submitted by /u/JackShade21
    [link] [comments]

    Never again Guild wars!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Extreme lag in Desert Highlands

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    For at least several days now the Desert Highlands map extremely lags on EU. At its worst, the game desyncs for up to 5 seconds every 10 seconds, making the events unplayable. Many other people were also complaining about it in map chat, so it must be something on server-side.

    Someone said the lag has been like this since the rollback, but I only started visiting the map a few days ago for the griffon collection, so can't confirm that. (Speaking of griffon, I probably won't be able to finish the Nayrim event for it until they fix this lag...)

    submitted by /u/kazerniel
    [link] [comments]

    Quite a sight for sore eyes. Both GW1 and 2 are top scored games on this site called whatoplay (and spotlighted in a recent video on their 800k youtube channel)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Not much to add here, just got suggested a video and was pleasantly surprised to see GW2 number 1. Got slightly curious, checked the "complete ranking" on their site and was even more surprised to see the good ol' GW1 here. First time hearing of this resource tbh, but can't complain about some more exposure and a good word of mouth.

    submitted by /u/iopish
    [link] [comments]

    Small suggestion for tiered achievement rewards UI - thought I was getting a Mastery Point for Tier 4 of the No Quarter meta-achievement

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Why cant 28 slot bags made in PoF be account bound instead of soulbound?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    This still continues to make no sense to me especially with bags made from Eitrite ingots being account bound and irks me greatly. If someone from Anet can kindly get on this and fix it, it would be a huge QoL improvement. I want to upgrade to 32 slot bags, but I feel trapped honestly. I don't know how many other players are in the same predicament and feel the same way.

    submitted by /u/Gravelcaster
    [link] [comments]

    Farmed 1000 superior buried chests for just the music box. Can‘t complain about the outcome!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Trio Citadel of Flame Path 3 (3:58)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    hint/Engineer

    Zeneles/Mesmer

    Roul/Guardian

    After our recent CoE P2 Speedrun, we have decided to attempt yet another speedrun, this time in CoF. The comp stayed pretty much exactly the same as in CoE, and also for almost exactly the same reasons: Fast access to Might, permanent Quickness, Portals, Superspeed (this time for the players and not npc), CC, Mobility, DPS and Stealth. If you want a more precise insight on what each class provides, it can be seen in the previously linked thread!

    Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy the run!

    submitted by /u/hintkei
    [link] [comments]

    How is this game ?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    i think about try this game because most mmorpg sux :D

    how is this game is good and popular ? also can i skip story and just doing events/killing mobs because i hate questing and dont care for story

    also what all you can do at endgame ?

    submitted by /u/Durjek189
    [link] [comments]

    Auto Targeting...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    What happen to this? I thought its just me but few people on fractal and raids are also asking this.... So im guessing its not just me?

    Issue : when the boss phase out... Your auto target locks on your ally and doesnt change until you click the enemy, its like your ally is part of its auto targeting. So mostly on doing dps rotation. Unless you click/tab to target the enemy... Youll throw your skills on the air, mostly for me my sword 2 3 focus 4 and torch 4.. Since im playing guardian

    submitted by /u/SheepPoop
    [link] [comments]

    Question about GW2 Hook

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I recently picked up GW2 on a break from FFXIV, and I love the gameplay, and the art style is beautiful. But the horrible optimization and frame drops are a deal breaker for me. in a attempt to remedy this, i downloaded GW2 hook, and have gotten it to run slightly better, but i get a yellow(unreadable) error log whenever it loads the assets. How can I fix this? Also, how would I go about disabling effects to cut down on load times? I don't really have any interest in messing with graphical settings, I just want the game to run smoother.

    submitted by /u/Burtimus_IV
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Gear on Alt Account

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Hi,

    since a firefox crash ate my post, I'm keeping it short now ;)

    I have an alt Account, that's main purpose is getting the daily login rewards and leveling some characters if i wanna play with a friend etc.

    Now I wanna do some fractals (Tier 2, lowish Tier 3) but don't wanna put much effort or gold in getting the required gear. I have: both expansions; NO LS2 & 3; the last 3 episodes of LS 4 and full Icebrood Saga. I have full gliding and only the Raptor mount; slow but steady progression would be fine for me (like login, do a mini game or run a farm spot etc, and log off again). With LS3 i'd gather some berries i guess, but i dont have that. is there anything comparable to that in the LS I listed above? I dont want to do long quest chains or spend weeks to grind the flying mount to get there, though ;)

    Trinkets, Amulett and Backs - probably some weapons is what i wanna go for.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Topfen
    [link] [comments]

    What armor is this person wearing

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    This game is TOO good

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    All of the classes look so good, so I've spent a solid two weeks trying to figure out which one to start with and still can't pick, why must it be this way

    submitted by /u/Accorelli
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment