• Breaking News

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Guild Wars Besides, I have Mending on me anyway

    Guild Wars Besides, I have Mending on me anyway


    Besides, I have Mending on me anyway

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Elementalist Commission

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    What makes a good ritualist?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I've been doing a solo ironman challenge where I'll play a character through their respective campaigns, and then send them as an Ironman Mercenary to my next character when they are able to begin using them. Right now I'm playing through factions, and Ritualists have always been one of my favorite classes, but I'm realizing years of being a kid spamming spirits doesnt actually equate to knowing how to play them.

    I was curious what makes a ritualist good, considering so many people talk about how end game content basically requires Zei Ri. I'm playing a support Rit/Mo using a combo of restoration, protection, and spirits like Union and Shelter to keep the party healthy and while I've noticed I've been rather effective playing through the campaign thusfar, I didn't feel like I was doing anything game breaking. I'd assume the ideal ritualist builds people use on heroes isn't what I'm doing obviously, but I was curious as to what is kind of the 'peak' ritualist?

    submitted by /u/eldritchterror
    [link] [comments]

    Nick Gifts

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    why is nobody buying them anymore? i sold them pretty quick some months ago but no no one want them anymore it seems :( im poor as **** they are my only income ^^

    submitted by /u/DlVlTY
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after 10 years - Meta

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Hi guys, i am happy to see that this game didn´t die yet :)

    Anyhow, i am coming back after 10 years and wanted to start a new character... My questions are related to the current PvE meta of the game...

    Is the game alive enough to find groups?

    What are the best classes/subclasses for solo play?

    What classes/subclasses are wanted in a lategame group?

    Thats it for now... As soon as i get my Character Name from the support, i will be good to go :)

    See you ingame

    submitted by /u/Skyrodiil
    [link] [comments]

    MTSC Heroway - HR Para 3xEsurge - 27 min

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Paragon way/Paragon support for Mesmer mid line?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Hello, first time posting in the reddit. However, I am looking to try to capitalize upon Heroic Refrain and attempt to use all provided Paragon Heroes. I don't have merc slots ....yet. Anyways any tips on a paragon setup to possibly support the Mesmer midline? I have had some success running a P/A hero with The Power Is Yours Spam. Only needing an occasional Blood ritual from another paragon. I have been able to remove BiP for the time being, but no energy denial field tests

    submitted by /u/Soven26
    [link] [comments]

    Lottery Week 5: Fundraiser for Night of 10,000 Ectos 2020 (400e+ Pot!)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Hope all is well!

    The cost of the tickets will be split equally between the lottery prize pool and the prize pool for Night of 10,000 Ectos 2020.

    The way this will work is every Sunday I will make a post here on the subreddit for the following week. I will also be streaming the "Drawing" of the lottery each Sunday as well, here.

    You may also join our Discord for regular updates.

    Current Prize Pool: 413e

    150 Tickets available this week.

    Max Pot Size: 538e

    No winner last week. Prize Pool will roll over to this week's drawing. The drawing clip can be seen here

    To Participate:

    • 1 ticket costs 2e.
    • You may buy as many tickets as you wish, but no more than half the entire number of tickets (75 max for a pool of 150 tickets).
    • Tickets numbers will only be reserved at the time of purchase in game, not before.
    • This round the number pool will be between 1-150. This is subject to change week to week based on number of players. Numbers are first come first serve, but all winning numbers will be chosen by a random number generator live, on stream.
    • If a number is chosen without a name, the pot will be transferred to next week's prize pool.
    • Prizes must be claimed by the Saturday following the drawing. If not claimed by then, that week's prize pool will be added to the following week's pool.
    • Purchased Ticket Numbers may be viewed on this spread sheet.

    I am working on being online more, but sometimes I am either alt-tabbed. The best way to reach me is through the discord. I am happy to jump on quickly, almost any time to do ticket purchasing.

    As always, your support is greatly appreciated! Thank for for supporting this amazing community!

    For more info on Night of 10,000 Ectos please visit here.

    IGN: Callme Monk X or Wtb A

    submitted by /u/ninja_panthar
    [link] [comments]

    Would an official iron man mode ever be released?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    I'd love to play one. This was my favorite game back in the day.

    submitted by /u/stagon7
    [link] [comments]

    Farming with derv

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Hey, What are the most effektiv ways to Farm Gold with the dervish?

    submitted by /u/BananenT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment