• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Guild Wars After more than 1500 hours over 12 years, I finally achieved it! GWAMM!

    Guild Wars After more than 1500 hours over 12 years, I finally achieved it! GWAMM!


    After more than 1500 hours over 12 years, I finally achieved it! GWAMM!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    from the artistic genius that brought you Kossovo... BowLivia!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    How many power drain is too many

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    I am running 4 cry of frustration and 5 power drain, and I kinda think its too many. Upon examining footage, somewhere around 40% of power drains fail (ie do not result in energy return, meaning the target for power drain was likely interrupted by someone else moments earlier)

    This also means that there is a good chance that cry of frustration is failing 40% of the time as well, but it is not nearly as easy to determine (since it does not result in an energy return easily visible in the hero bar)

    What are your thoughts on this?

    I was considering replacing 1-2 power drain with drain enchantment or waste not want not maybe. Especially if you replace one esurge with panic for particularly difficult content, half of these targeted interrupts might fail.

    submitted by /u/nhremna
    [link] [comments]

    Wallpaper

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Newby Questions

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I started playing Guild Wars two days ago and I got several Questions

    1. Can I change my second Class?
    2. What are good hero builds?
    3. Can I play with one Character through every story?
    4. How do I get Minis for HoM?
    5. How can I display Heroes in HoM

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/MrTrashkid
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best healers?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Hi, I am new to the game I just bought it and am wondering what classes are the best healers?

    submitted by /u/GlobalAddress5799
    [link] [comments]

    Can I add a fourth merc hero to my previous 3-pack?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Will that simply give a fourth empty merc hero slot without destroying everything else? Just want to double check.

    submitted by /u/nhremna
    [link] [comments]

    Superior Vigors Giveaway

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment