• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 our time together was short, but we will never forget the (former) anet dev who did their first ever raid with us today before starting their new job tomorrow

    Guild Wars 2 our time together was short, but we will never forget the (former) anet dev who did their first ever raid with us today before starting their new job tomorrow


    our time together was short, but we will never forget the (former) anet dev who did their first ever raid with us today before starting their new job tomorrow

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    My holosmith by u/lapochola23 - absolutely incredible

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    After 1500 hours in over 12 years, I finally got GWAMM in gw1 and gw2!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Glory's Hole POI

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Absolutely magical work from my subscriber. The Revenant class through the prism of creativity.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Well raid community. It’s been our longest drought ever and today we officially hit the 1 year mark.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    [Art] Lovely Commission I did for a Guild friend.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    I made a Screenshot Manager for your GW2 screenshots.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Game Update Notes: June 9, 2020 (Revenant skill fix)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    nothing to see here just a cat with his tamed frog

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    How many years of gameplay took you to learn that you can right-click the chests and hearts above your minimap to insta-claim it?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Tell me I wasn't the only one so dumb to discover this few days ago...

    submitted by /u/ravensdrake
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any fixes / upgrades planned for the LS4 maps on the EU servers ?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    2 seconds skill delay , constant crashes and on top of all that garbage yesterday Istan rolled back at least 15 times in 10 minutes .

    Like what the fuck are you doing ?

    submitted by /u/Gemstore-paypigs
    [link] [comments]

    Level 80 boost failed

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    I bought and played GW2 for about a year after it launched. I bought the PoF / HoT package awhile back but only just recently decided to give it a whirl.

    So I make a new character, and I immediately try to use my level 80 boost. Nothing happens. I got a pack of dyes and some 15 slot bags but my character is not level 80 and I didn't get the box of gear I thought I was supposed to get. Apparently I should have been teleported to the Silverwastes as well, but that also didn't happen.

    Now, I was in the new character intro zone, and I had no idea you weren't supposed to be able to use the boost there.

    When I tried to look up why it failed, I saw this on the wiki: "Cannot be activated in the starting area tutorial mission, as the following message will occur instead: You must complete the tutorial before you can use this level-boost item." - that did not happen. The boost was consumed and all I got were the dyes and bags.

    I put in a support ticket and asked for the boost to be refunded. I waited a few days, then just leveled the character by myself. It took 16 days for the response of "Sorry, we won't refund a level 80 boost once it's been consumed." I tried 3 times to explain that the boost didn't work, and they are adamant they won't refund i

    I had no idea I wasn't supposed to use the boost in the intro story. Supposedly it shouldn't have done this. Is there ANY way I can convince support to refund my boost so I can use it on a different character?

    submitted by /u/justsomeguy9876
    [link] [comments]

    Happy 1st birthday to Key of Ahdashim

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Key of Ahdashim Trailer

    Our latest raid wing just hit its first birthday. Nothing really changed in it, we still have long and boring pre-event and long unskippable dialogues.

    This also mark whole year since Guild Wars 2 received PvE end game content and without any news about development of Wing 8 we can assume that raid development had being axed. As for fractals, last one had being added at January 2019 and while we know ANet is working on new fractal with challenge mode, we don't have any release date for it.

    submitted by /u/SaltyChrono
    [link] [comments]

    Shouldn't raid wing 8 be out by now?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    It's been exactly one year since wing 7 released. Wouldn't that mark the longest waiting period between raid releases? Does anyone know if this year they plan on giving us information on a new raid wing, or should we not expect any news anytime soon?

    submitted by /u/Fixed_Device
    [link] [comments]

    In what way do we think about or imagine playing games when not playing? Academic Survey exploring thoughts and motives to play

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Hi Guild Wars 2 players,

    I would like to invite you to participate in this psychological survey. As GW2 players, your responses would be very helpful for seeing whether thoughts and motives for playing are different when the game is a free MMORPG. I am conducting this online survey as part of my Clinical Psychology Master's research project. If you are 18 years of age or over and have played a video game in the past 12 months, you are invited to answer 10-15 minutes worth of questions. The questions explore thoughts such as how much we desire playing a game, motives for playing, and mental health.

    Your participation will be a valuable addition to our research and your responses will be kept anonymous. If you are interested in this research or would like more information, please click on the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2GGBFVZ

    Alternatively, please forward or share this link if you know of anyone who may be interested in participating in this research. Thank you. This project has ethical approval from the University of the Sunshine Coast (S191375).

    Some results may be impacted by the global pandemic and political climate, so I will interpret them with caution.

    submitted by /u/ThankYouKindly1
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any plans for a new raid wing?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Today has been a whole year since the last raid wing and the only thing we hear from the devs is about strike missions. Are there any plans to release a new raid wing ever?

    We also haven't seen a new fractal for 17 months now, supposedly these are still not dead.

    submitted by /u/blue_limassol
    [link] [comments]

    Icon of my Charr Thief

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    GW2 monthly daily timer?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I am trying to kill legendary corrupted facet for the griffon and it seems like no one ever does it so I thought maybe I will just try on the day that it is a bounty daily. Is there a schedule that lets me know on which day crystal Oasis bounty is the daily? gw2timer only shows today and tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/TheQuixoticOne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment