• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Golem Training

    Guild Wars 2 Golem Training


    Golem Training

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    I liked the default colors, but wanted it a bit darker.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    The Raiding League returns for a new tournament!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    After a rocky start, the raiding league is back - stronger than ever!

    Come compete in a community-organised monthly raiding tournament aimed at both elite and amateur raiders alike in one of the two leagues:

    • The Silver League, composed only of non-hardcore guilds, is the go-to entry for everyone. Grab your friends and fight against many other guilds and raid statics for a slice of the silver prize pool.

    • The Gold league. Do you have what it takes to take down the greatest? Join to take a shot at the bigger prize pool in an unrestricted environment: any guild can enter the gold league but only the top 3 will go home with the rewards.

    So what is this about?

    Two raid bosses get drawn at random June 19th - you then have one week to train and submit your best kills.

    Each boss kill must be submitted within a one hour timer during the week, giving you the flexibility of choosing your competition days; send a dummy dps.report log to the admin team to start your hour, and get to work.

    Get your static to compete and win prizes for your performance in the largest raiding competition in years!

    Join the discord for additional info and the detailed ruleset: https://discord.gg/dZUVtkF

    submitted by /u/SecondShell
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 community is AWESOME

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    60-ish hours in NA. Got my first character to 80 last weekend and unsure what I want to focus on next been doing daily missions, fractals, and strikes, since I figured the best thing to do meanwhile is just do daily things.

    Just want to say how impressed I am by the feel of the game by other players. When I first started playing a guy in my starting area was giving out bags to new-ish players [based on achievement pts].
    I asked for one thanking the offer and he insisted and gave me two. This was extremely helpful starting out since I didn't even know the "Store Materials" option until like lvl 20, and those things were all I needed really until 80.

    Been through a couple of guilds and they've all been super nice and helpful, but haven't focused on this aspect too much so won't write too much more in this regard.
    Done some PVP (unranked, mostly to fill the 3 dailies) and people are mostly silent or just talk to coordinate so cool.

    Prefacing the next areas I wanna say I'm absolutely trash at the game. Worse than you think. Yet I love instanced content in these kinds of game and have a lot of fun despite my screw-ups.
    As such and as someone that has a lot of MMO experience I enter every instance content or group based ready to be flamed.

    This hasn't happened once yet. Every single pve instance I've been in [either dungeons, fractals or strikes] other players have only really given tips or explained things to get better, or even if I absolutely screw up, give a couple pointers, say nothing or "it's fine we'll just retry" and we've beaten almost everything I've tried with at most a couple wipes for 99% of the time.

    Today was particularly different as the daily Strike [Boneskinner] wiped us a fair number of times [at least 5] and one of my squad members pointed out my dps was fairly low (I kinda got a hang of the mechanics and followed the beat of the fight but dodging and managing my own skills was still hard for me, let alone properly do my intended rotation), and explained that "yeah, strikes are mostly pre-raids so you should practice a bit more first but up to you if you wanna stay"

    I acknowledge I wasn't helping much so wished them luck and left, and decided I'm gonna stick to daily quests, fractals, finishing up the story and learn my class a bit better and then in the future move back onto strikes. [I was playing a condition-based Engi for most of my time and only recently switched to power-Holo (the less kits I have to manage the better lol) so my gear is still kinda "condition-based"]

    Couple hours later I log in, see a mail, open it it's the same squad guy saying "hey, I know you weren't ready for strikes yet but if you want help or to be pointed in the right direction for pve stuff I can help, just let me know"
    Decided to write this post instead.

    Every community has good apples and bad apples. I've played a ton of online games in my life, especially online multiplayer. Most of them are not as bad as they say tbh, and you learn to have a thick skin and ignore most of other players, but this is an entirely different thing.
    The amount of goodwill and wholesomeness I've experienced here in particular has turned this game from a good or great experience into one like no other, which I really needed during a particularly harsh time IRL.

    So if you're one of the people mentioned here, thank you from all my heart. If you do this for another new player, I thank you in their behalf. If you're part of those who do "newbie lobbies" for any content, your rock man. And if you don't do any of these but are still a part of the greater good by just not flaming or keeping your spirits up during content, you're still awesome.

    submitted by /u/Icagel
    [link] [comments]

    These dye channels, they do nothing!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Undocumented Change: Salvage Pile in home instance was relocated.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Spaghetti code doing its thing.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Icon of my Charr Revenant

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    More Material storage plz

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Found my screenshots from release on an old forum. Wanted to share! :)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Hardest part of this strike

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Game Update Notes: June 10, 2020

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    When you heard Anet mess up the Hero panel....

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Bear Ceremonial Leggings Heavy&Light armor vs Medium armor

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Rev still crashing when going to build

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Wasnt this supposed to be fix yesterday ?

    submitted by /u/I2aphsc
    [link] [comments]

    Thought this was Gw2 Raptor fan art for a sec

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Serpent's Ire - this is ridiculous

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Why, why would Anet lock the accessibility of items (ascended backpack, for instance) behind content that few people run anymore? This is crazy. Been trying to run Serpent's Ire for weeks (well, months actually - but I gave up for a period out of sheer frustration). I would spend GEMS just to buy a contract that lets me "complete" the meta. I seriously would "Serpent's Ire Meta Completion Contract" for 400 Gems. Done. I would never have to set foot into Vabbi ever again.

    submitted by /u/ccrashh
    [link] [comments]

    Bug: Wardrobe in WvW

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Interesting bug that occur ed when I jumped into WvW this morning. My Mesmer currently has the Exordium skinned on her GS. When I jump into WvW it shows as the Peacekeeper GS. What is more interesting is in the hero panel it still shows Exordium icon but displays Peacekeeper on the character. Even more interesting, is that I do not even have Peacekeeper GS unlocked.

    https://imgur.com/a/9fhsYDT

    submitted by /u/Kupper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment