• Breaking News

    Friday, February 18, 2022

    Guild Wars 2 Yes, this is rarer, but I just want to show that PvP is not always a cesspool of toxicity

    Guild Wars 2 Yes, this is rarer, but I just want to show that PvP is not always a cesspool of toxicity


    Yes, this is rarer, but I just want to show that PvP is not always a cesspool of toxicity

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 09:17 AM PST

    A Music Guild Tries to Raid - Part 10

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 09:28 AM PST

    Is the EoD music stream today or tomorrow?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 10:15 AM PST

    The blogpost says Friday which is today but also says the 19th.

    submitted by /u/OfficialZlinnt
    [link] [comments]

    Partying up doesn't allow gold hearts to be completed together?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 09:49 AM PST

    Haven't played in over 7 years, booted it up today and was playing with my girlfriend. We both created new characters, created a party and were playing alongside one another but I noticed that we were completing the Gold Heart Quests separately. I swear these quests would be completed with other people who were fighting alongside together, not separately. Can anyone confirm?

    submitted by /u/H0uji
    [link] [comments]

    My Take on Harbinger... I can't wait!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 09:00 AM PST

    I've mentioned having an idea for the Harbinger and had some people curious on my build so here is my post. First I am not the best character building in the game so this might be off. Also, just a theory build that I put together after the last beta test. Suggestions and brain storming are welcome… I think this is an under estimated Spec and that is okay with me because I think I found a good build. Insults and negativity can go kiss a Choya's Butt because I don't care and playing this no matter want :p

    The whole blight mechanic still eludes me and will have to figure that out with game play. Also, this build is for general PvE play (hence the utilities not being Meta but more for the fun of playing). Once I get a chance to run with this in actual game I am thinking it will be tweakable for more PvE end game stuff.

    I will just do a run down on some of the synergies I have found:

    1) I am stuck on well of darkness and poison cloud but they seem soo useful to me and fun to use specially when I can ghostly grasp a bunch of foes into them. Anyway, creating those combo fields allow my pistol skills 1 and 2 to become finishers that steal health and cause more poison. Skill 1 bounces between foes and skill 2 pierces thru and hits multiple. Little iffy with having to go thru fields but could be nice extra perk having my own combo fields with finishers.

    2) The elite is interesting. Giving me a lot of boons when I drink it, then I can throw the bottle at foes to cause all kinds of conditions. Probably fall back on plague lands but we will see.

    3) Lets talk F1 Harbinger Shroud... Unlike Reaper you do not get extra life here but skills are what I am excited about. I think this is also when blight build up happens. It seems to be similar to the Holosmith Photon Forge... maybe? Also, I can't remember what now but something triggers when I go into shroud, maybe torment. I will have to look later.

    3a) With my setup Skill 1 Tainted Bolts only has a 1/2 second cool down, Targets 5 foes and causes 2 stacks of vulnerability, burning and torment at 900 range. I will be testing this by spamming the crap out of it hopefully cause those three things constantly to multiple targets at a distance... Just evil.

    3b) Skill 2 Dark Barrage fires 6 bolts at 5 foes to convert boons to conditions, damage, poison and torment range 900.

    3c) Skills 3 and 4 are jump to and cause torment.

    3d) Skill 5 I am looking forward to. An AOE target 5 foes "lift"! The lift/float part is so cool. Also get life force from this. Plus a traitline gives this torment so foes are lifted and scared mwahaha

    A fun rotation that hits me right away is to pull in foes, blind, chill, poison from wells, go shroud and lift. Then dodge backwards spam skill 1 and go from there.

    The elixirs are interesting and going to have to test and see what the community thinks of them. Couple of good self boons and some block stuff. Just don't know how useful they will be. I put the heal and elite in my build to at least test them. They seem very interesting.

    I know I am going to have fun with this: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PSEFoE2aYZosNmC7j1ilsVe8B-zRRYmRD+NsyogCIkEw7B-e

    submitted by /u/estist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment