• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 I present to you... The Charrberus!

    Guild Wars 2 I present to you... The Charrberus!


    I present to you... The Charrberus!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    I stopped trying to fight back

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    The demons of hell have arrived on tyria.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    One thing I really like about new chairs: New poses. Great for photoshopping your character!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Just started getting back into this game and I'm having so much fun, also the character creation is amazing. Very happy with my mesmer.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    made a collage of all my characters in gw2

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Illusion of character in A Light In The Darkness??

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Maybe I'm just missing something because I'm dumb. The Wiki page says in the Trivia section that an illusion of your character can be found in Trahearne's army. I have like, twenty different characters, and each time I go through this instance, I try to find myself.

    I know this is a trivial thing to get frustrated over, but for the life of me I just CAN'T find myself. Was this removed from the game? I really doubt it was, but I'm confused.

    submitted by /u/lilisonofabitch
    [link] [comments]

    Just my average day of pugging raids

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Dragon Bash 2020 Begins Next Week – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Love the new Tanglewood Glider - so many dye options!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Sewers of LA

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Okay, I accept that I'm probably going to sound crazy, but...way back in the day, I used to love how you could go into the sewers in Lion's Arch through a cracked grate. Ever since LA was redone, the sewer has been unavailable, and I'm wondering if anyone else ever misses it. Of all the things to lament about old LA, I know this is hardly the biggest or most reasonable (for one thing, a lot of ambient dialogue was probably never logged anywhere), and admittedly it's more my character who misses it for RP reasons, but am I alone in wanting to find a way back into the sewers, other than taking a new character through the personal story up to level 60? (Dragon Ball doesn't count. Gods, no. The only way I'd go back in there is if they made it so I could finally finish that ancient achievement where I'm stuck at 86/100 interrupts.)

    submitted by /u/OpheliaBloodstone
    [link] [comments]

    For those missing old Lions Arch

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    I know the prospect of getting back old LA is unlikely, but I think the odds of getting the same ramshackle feel and aesthetic from Kaineng City in the new Cantha expansion are pretty good. Imagine how much fun it'll be to romp around there with our skyscales!

    As for actual old LA, what do you think the odds of getting a mission to it in the Hall of Monuments Scrying Pool?

    submitted by /u/CrunchyBonesDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Viper gear question

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    I burned out a year or two ago and am just now trying to get back in. When I left, viper gear was in demand. Is this still true, even somewhat, or has most rolls shifted back to zerker stats? All my map currency trinkets have lost their chosen stats and I'm trying to figure out what to do with them.

    submitted by /u/Sayoc_Yak
    [link] [comments]

    The developers will soon have to choose the difficulty of the Cantha expansion. Based on HoT and PoF, what route should they take?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Personally, I love the difficulty of HoT content and I got a pretty authentic experience (pre-mounts). The mastery grind was tough at the time but I dearly miss it now.

    Anet will want sales and good reviews so replicating PoF is logical but I feel the existing community may feel let down by another casual expansion.

    What are your thoughts and do you think any pressure from the active community could shape the developers decision making?

    submitted by /u/Quickbeamed
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t know these existed until now! Had to pick one up

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Gemstore Changes - New Items, Weekly Items, Limited Time Only Items 6/16/2020

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Images of the new glider, backpack, and chair should be up by either end of today or tomorrow are now up.

    If you need a permanent salvage kit, I suggest picking up either the Runecrafter's Salvage-o-Matic or the Silver-Fed Salvage-o-Matic of which are in the store until the 19th.

    All links go to their respective page on the Guild Wars 2 wiki.

    New Items

    This week's Sales

    Gathering Tools

    Gliders & Backpacks

    3 Days only

    2 Days only

    Sales ending from last week

    7 Days only

    4 Days

    3 Days

    submitted by /u/Doodleplex
    [link] [comments]

    Making profit out of a level 80 boost.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Hello there.

    I hoarded the level 80 boost locked in the SI, thinking it might feel useful later. 4 years later i still have no uses of it. I already have 9 level 80 toons and at this point I don't think they will release a new class to justify a new one.

    So now i really want to use that SI slot and will create a new character and boost it. But before erasing it, i thought that people smarter than me have something to teach to me to make some profit? It kind of frustrating to consume a so rare item just to erase it.

    Thank you for you replies.

    (I'm not English and tried to correct myself with online tools, feel free to correct me.)

    submitted by /u/Dreamcaller
    [link] [comments]

    Made This Stunning GW2 Background!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Made This Stunning GW2 Background!

    Captured on max settings with color correction added. Feel free to download and use!!

    Screenshot taken in Domain of Vabbi (PoF Expansion).

    submitted by /u/TanvilC
    [link] [comments]

    Auto Target not getting fixed?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    I sent a report and lurk official forum... Devs doesnt seem to care about the bug/issue.

    Im just a lazy fcker honestly and its just hard to play after using it for 8yrs working perfectly and suddenly it always locks on your ally.

    I just really hate clicking the target that i need since, heck i love the action combat on this game... Now it feels like im back on WoW where i need to click and tab tab tab click just to get the target that i want.

    Mostly annoying on:

    FRACTAL (Boss phases, even right infront of you doesnt target it)

    WvW (zerg fight, small group fights)

    Open World PVE (literally standing next to the enemy, targets a ally)

    Raid (not much since i turn this off, but some raids where i can be lazy and dont care about targeting makes this annoying)

    submitted by /u/SheepPoop
    [link] [comments]

    Just found /r/art and this reminded me of the Labyrinthine Cliffs

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment