• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    Guild Wars Solo Ultimate Ironman - Complete

    Guild Wars Solo Ultimate Ironman - Complete


    Solo Ultimate Ironman - Complete

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    it's finally over, the first solo ultimate Ironman run is finished
    Edit: i didn't buy from a weaponsmith either so idk what you'd actually call it

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/623153163

    submitted by /u/SomewhatPr0fessional
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient druid temple made from a tree found in the Talmark Wilderness

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I Came back to my parents home and I found this, GW Japanese version/key & CD always in the package. Bought it 10+ years ago !

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Is there a way, to find out, without Open it, what pre order item ist in it? Dont know, where it was bought.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    New Player. Any Tips?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I've been urging to play a different MMORPG since I've been a WoW player for so many yeArs and recently a GW2 player. Since I'm so into GW2, I figured it would be a good idea to go back to where it started. Guild Wars Prophecies. So, my question for you all is: do you all have any tips and what can I expect?

    I know the game is an online game, but I also know that the leveling and story areas are private instances whereas the cities are fully online. I've never really played a game this way, so I'm unsure of how it'll all work. I know there's the party feature, but if you were to go solo, is it doable?

    submitted by /u/chipmullins
    [link] [comments]

    solo ironman part 7: Ice Caves of Sorrow

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    So, the new anniversary Elite for Ranger

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Together As One - is it just me or is it just ... meh. I mean it seems pretty terrific if you have a team of physical attackers, so it will be interesting to setup a team of rangers with pets and have this veritable army...

    ...but in general, I've become accustomed to using a team build with lots of Domination Esurge, and that's all spells, not attacks.

    So, yeah I'm eager to try my team of beasts, but it seems not quite as useful as something like the Paragon or Warrior new skill.

    submitted by /u/AndrewZabar
    [link] [comments]

    When will the lag finally be solved?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    GW has been almost unplayable for multiple weeks now and I see dozens of people complainign about huge lags in the alliance, too. I get ping spikes into four digit number frequently and it certainly is no fun. I've tried entering missions from Europeans districts and it didn't help at all.

    submitted by /u/_cherry_sauce_
    [link] [comments]

    Non-Necro Ways to keep minions alive?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    What skills do you guys use to passively keep your minions alive? Right now I'm looking at mist form or avatar of dwayna as being semi-workable options to do just that.

    submitted by /u/refugeeinaudacity
    [link] [comments]

    What secondary profession should I choose?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I returned to Guild Wars this past week for nostalgic reasons and I made a Mesmer character, a class I never really played in the OG Guild Wars and would like to know what profession would be a good combo?

    submitted by /u/JUGGERNUGGS
    [link] [comments]

    Mods/addons

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Are there any mods or addons that improve the general experience for gw1 or the graphics?

    submitted by /u/Nelfdk1991
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to complete tiles for GWAMM

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I was just wondering if anyone else out there is title grinding? I need quite a few more for GWAMM, for example I need the one where you gain Norn reputation points, the one where you gain Asuran reputation points, the one where you gain Dwarven reputation points...and so on. Anyone want to party up and play together for any of these? I need many other titles, so am open to work on others. :)

    submitted by /u/sulksized
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get a 40/20/20 restoration staff?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    This is the last item I need to finish gearing up my heroes on my main, and short of randomly getting all the pieces off of drops, I don't really know how to get one. So far I have a staff wrapping on enchanting, but none of the other components.

    submitted by /u/Veltr
    [link] [comments]

    WTB heroes that can use PvE skills

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment