• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Quarantine life

    Guild Wars 2 Quarantine life


    Quarantine life

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Visage of the Khan-ur, Raven, and Stone Summit skins were all false rewards and at this point I expect episode 3 rewards to be the same, because this is the precedent.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    This is something that's been peeving me quite a bit with the Icebrood Saga so far. Many of the rewards they've advertised have been effectively false, with drop rates that are so low they may as well not even exist. Hell, for many of these rewards, the drop rates are so low that players can't even come to a consensus as to whether they've been bugged out from patch to patch.

    Visage of the Khan-ur was a cool unique charr helmet. It's a reward in Bound by Blood, but you're never going to get it. It's supposed to drop from the Khan-ur Vault chest, but realistically you won't ever see it. You can buy it, but it's thousands of gold on the trading post. This reward effectively doesn't exist. It could have, if they changed the drop rate or added a way to earn it with chillis and volatile magic, but they didn't do that so this may as well not exist.

    The Raven armour was a cool thematic set of skins. The drop rates are so low you'll probably never see them. These could have been earned through excess Eitrite Ingots, but they didn't do that, so they may as well not exist.

    Drakkar drops gold versions of the upgraded Bjora Marches weapon set, but you won't see those. I have only ever seen one of these weapons in-game, ever. They could have opted to make these more common and non-ascended, but they didn't do that so they may as well not exist.

    The Stone Summit skins supposedly drop from the "Strong" 3-crystal echo chest for Forging Steel. I've done this every week since Visions of the Past launched, and I'm coming up on episode 3 with none of those skins. I have never seen anyone wearing any of them. They may as well not exist.

    I saw the bear shaman skins in the trailer for No Quarter, which I'm expecting will follow the same pattern of may as well not exist. What is the deal here? Why do they have so much trouble balancing rewards that half of the stuff they advertise will never be obtained?

    submitted by /u/Tulki
    [link] [comments]

    Every time we fight Mouth of Mordremoth

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    After 7 yeats I am back, feeling so nostalgic

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Got this game 3 days ago and I must say, I am truly impressed .Might not even go back to WoW! Thoughts on this xmog?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Metabattle has added Strikes to its PvE guide section!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Back when we released our raid guides, there were a number of people asking for something similar for Strikes, so here they are:

     

    The PvE guides section itself will keep being updated, with some refreshes to old guides and eventually new ones for fractals. In the next week or so Forging Steel will be added so that we're all up-to-date in time for No Quarter.

     

    As before, corrections and general feedback are much appreciated, and I hope these are helpful!

    submitted by /u/wheadna
    [link] [comments]

    Headcanon: Asura are masters of EDM.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Sometimes it just happens to me

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Are there horses in Guild Wars 2?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Since I like horses a lot, I wonder if there are any in this game? What race and class has the most common with horses? Which race and class do I have to pick to see them?

    submitted by /u/ValiantCristal
    [link] [comments]

    1 file remaning in launcher every time.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I tried to do repair, i even deleted whole game and redownloaded.
    I can launch game properly and it seems to work fine, but every time i run launcher it downloading something. Once i waited like 30 minutes and finally it was "100%", but after launcher restart it started to download again.
    It doesn't seem to make my game bigger (nothing is changing in disk space) but it's indeed using my internet connection.

    It look like this: https://i.imgur.com/rnqIyeX.jpg

    submitted by /u/dymku
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 Hook - i miss part of the zip-files

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    i downloaded the Gw2Hook_1_2_0.zip from the git-hub source. But there is only the d3d9.dll in. I miss all of the other parts. Can anyone help, with an idea, a solution or what ever?

    Ka12Gr

    submitted by /u/Ka12Gr
    [link] [comments]

    Comic - The Fall - Page 16

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Best way to level up

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I recently started to play this game and while I love it, I have a lot of questions about how to improve my character through the leveling.

    Is recommended to farm plants/mines while leveling or just a waste of time?

    Should I finish all the 100% of every map before to go into another?

    Should I level up professions or just do it at maximum level?

    Is it recomended to recycle everything I can or just sell it?

    With all of this, wich is the fastest way to level up?

    To be honest, I dont really care about do it fast, but Im worried because there are a lot of things that I can do while leveling and I don't know if it would be a problem at maximum level if I miss them.

    Thanks a lot and sorry for my not good english :).

    submitted by /u/Hium90
    [link] [comments]

    The Polymock Arenas

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    [GW1 Lover] Looking forward for GW2 tips and global knowledge

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Hello, gw2 redditors.

    First things first. I'm currently grinding ffxiv main story and side it with some ESO for pvp and action combat fix. But I'm craving for some build flexibility, good pvp, world exploration and tyria lore.

    Back then in GW1 I've won the HoH several times, been on top 40 GvG ladder and had 2 FoW armors. So I loved pvp, UW and FoW farming (sometimes solo with condi ranger and necro/monk 55) and the overall story.

    Was kind of overhyped for GW2, even ordered the collector's edition, however the experience kind of felt flat... And after some months all the guildies left.

    From time to time, over the years, I return to gw2 to check the things... I have a lvl 80 Necro and Ranger.

    Since the new update (pvp) I've been thinking about returning to see how is the game. So I have a few questions.

    1. How is the overall pvp experience regarding arenas? Are they active?

    1.1. How is the meta regarding build/class tiers. What are the current community driven sites to check it?

    1.2. How is the WvW population?

    1. Do we have leaderboards besides the WvW servers and achievements?

    2. Regarding pve, what is the most played thingy (endgame, side activity, whatever)? There are famous solo farming like FoW forest or UW ectos from gw1?

    3. There are any prestigious armor farm like the FoW in GW1, or is the game thrown into pink pajamas glamours?

    4. In GW1 I loved the Mesmer, Ranger, Necro and Assassin. What class is more suitable for group content nowadays?

    5. Any active guild wanting to be my Pitt and Angelina?

    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/SubOathshot
    [link] [comments]

    Glitched Hairstyle?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Glitched Hairstyle?

    So today I saw a human female in Divinity's Reach with an Hairstyle wich is only available in China afaik. Can anyone tell me how this is possible on EU servers or did i miss something?

    Here a screenshot:

    https://preview.redd.it/u4c7m8pmq6z41.jpg?width=688&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8bddd4a5e1fc98ab152ad93111666b927d5c5896

    submitted by /u/Fryday-
    [link] [comments]

    Gw2 music Playlist separeted by situation

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Me gustaría saber si ya sea en youtube, soundcloud u otra plataforma, hay listas de reproducción de la música de gw2, separadas por cosas como: explotación, combate, relajada, etc.

    por motivos de roleo =)

    submitted by /u/Dela_Baruch
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyone who after doing lots of fractal/bounties, think randomizations (instabilities) are fun and add something positive to that content?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I just did daily Desert Highlands bounty. Commander on the map choosed rabbit, hmm it will take some more time but ok, we will do it, maybe someone is missing it for achievement, lets go.

    HUGE MISTAKE

    Rabbit got that one instability that only let you attack from very close... And like we know Rabbit run and jump like crazy. It was actually impossible to do, we run out of time. And we had enough people to do big meta. One random stupid thing ..

    Had similar situation in fractals recently, we were able to finish them but it wasn't fun, instability combo made well designed boss fight a long and annoying mess.

    So I need to ask, do anyone actually like this randomizations in our content? Because if not, maybe its time to delete them? The point of video game is fun and relaxation not to get even more angry and anoyed.

    submitted by /u/Darkolo0
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Hello.

    So I'm a new player and I heard that the Warrior class is in a bad spot in terms of dps. Is that true? (Talking about PvE ofc)

    And what's better for Warrior? Axe/axe or greatsword?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FreakZx1
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to transfer to a NA server with many APAC guilds / players

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Hi, returning player in APAC timezone. Which server (no full population) has the most guilds / players in APAC? I bought the expansions, so I should get a free transfer right - how do I activate the free transfer?

    submitted by /u/nitaro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment