• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Guild Wars Kurzick and Luxon guards at Vasburg Armory have gone crayzy, first time seeing this

    Guild Wars Kurzick and Luxon guards at Vasburg Armory have gone crayzy, first time seeing this


    Kurzick and Luxon guards at Vasburg Armory have gone crayzy, first time seeing this

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    [Fanart] Quick sketch of Kuunavang, done on smartphone :)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Returning Guild Wars Player- Can I Get Help with This Quest?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Looking at you Zei Ri

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Sister Alesia plz stop trying to kill yourself

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Just as many other people, I returned to Guild Wars after many years and decided to do the Prophecies campaign.

    It's sister Alesia, I don't know if other people had the same experience but I have a little problem with her: she won't stop being reckless.

    She will often move close to the front line to attack the enemies, causing her to get trashed. If she gets caught on the back line she does little effort to move away too much.

    It might be my imagination though, or perhaps she loves Dwayna so much that she wants to reunite with her asap.

    submitted by /u/Frosthvat
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at Tahnnakai Temple

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Hullo, I am a new player, and I am going through factions. However, I just made it to Tahnnakai Temple and after spending 2 days trying to clear it, I was wondering if anybody would be willing to help me out a bit with it? I would normally offer to pay gold for this kind of thing, but I only have 230g. (If you want it you can have it). If anyone is able to help, I would be really grateful. I am in EU.

    EDIT: Some amazing people helped me out, and we are all done now. Thank you to all of you :D. Amazing community

    submitted by /u/Aetharionas
    [link] [comments]

    Mesmer vs Paragon

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Hey everybody,

    Recently I comeback to gw1 and now I've sparked interest in a fresh play through.

    Which class is more op and is it better for pve in general? I have x3 Mercenary Pack can i run +5 mesmer hero with my mesmer char?

    submitted by /u/OgainasWorld
    [link] [comments]

    A long shot for a fanfic

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Hiya! Back when Guild Wars was only a few years old I read this fanfic on Guild Wars Guru, it was about a monk when the searing hit and as she tried to ressurect someone important to her the instead raised a minion since she was apparently a necromancer at heart.

    I think it was called Faith/Faye the necromancer or something similar and I remember really liking it back then so I figured I'd give finding it a shot, anyone have any idea where it could be found?

    submitted by /u/borotroth
    [link] [comments]

    New player: Necromancer

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Necromancer is my go to class in any game so it's a no brainer this will be my starting profession. My questions are though:

    1 - what is necromancer like in gw1? In gw2 they never had any love and were often left out of groups etc.

    2 - how is their survivability? Can they solo content?

    3 - what secondary profession pairs well and what are some interesting synergies?

    I don't want to look at builds so much as I'd like to explore all aspects of the class but some general guidance and pairings will be most welcome!

    Also such an AMAZING response to my last post here! I never never gotten that from a game community before.

    submitted by /u/Nelfdk1991
    [link] [comments]

    I never understand market games since I mostly solo-play. Any idea of price/value of this OS FDS?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I have no memory of Maguuma

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Like the title states. I beat prophecies multiple times along with the expansions back in the day and I have no recollection of ever going to the Maguuma area. Was there a way to skip past it and continue the story? It's really tripping me out.

    submitted by /u/g4tam20
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking Pre-Searing Advice

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Making an extra toon that I intend to keep in the Pre-Searing area for its entire existence. Just looking for some advice on which primary profession is the best choice to be stuck with that has the most utility with what is only accessible in Pre-Searing. I'm thinking in regards to farming, aiding other new toons, or just plain fun.

    Thanks in advance.

    Edit: Big thanks to the variety of responses. I've always been a ranger fan anyway so I've decided to pick that, probably going warrior or necro as the secondary. My in game name will be Anita Searkeesian. Figured I'd go with a lame pun name.

    submitted by /u/Cis4Psycho
    [link] [comments]

    New SC Ally ?!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    WisH is a New ( but let me explain) Guild that is looking to create/join an active SC ally.

    We can start an own SC ally, or I can join an active sc ally.

    ( The thing is, I started a new SC guild yesterday, I currently have 14 members who sc, 2 who are learning, and 4 officers who sc, and myself ofcourse) I will keep recruiting over the day, and do sc's.)

    I want to focus on the MQSC for the guild and ally, (runs everyday atleast), my officers and other members and eventually other ally members can do other teachruns and shit.

    I want to have 1 BIG SC FAMILY :D

    PM me in game Please,

    Dutch Dervish Beast

    submitted by /u/BigPimpAlfie
    [link] [comments]

    Are parties filled with the same class possible?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Apart from Mesmers is it possible to run... like, a party with only Necromancers, Ritualists and so on?

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    New Heroic Elite, PI and burn

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    New Heroic Elite, PI and burn

    Hey guys! I just wanna ask you about my teambuild idea, I know there are a lot of great buildcrafters in here :]

    Its basically my attempt to make use of the new Paragon Elite Heroic Refrain plus two high cooldown reduction Mesmers with PI to shut ALL enemies down (thanks to earthbound spirit). Also, the ROJ Monk and the dervish inflict burning to enemies to increase the dmg reduction of the paragon further. Because of the vital weapon, I tend to use a few higher runes to max out important attributes e.g. fast casting, spawning power, leadership, smiting prayers, mysticism. The ST doesnt have shelter because I have a melee hero and think one or actually better two copies of guardian spirit would be more efficient than 4 spirits. But I'm not really sure about that last 4 builds exactly, just that the two Mesmer should run PI. Maybe you guys have a few tips for this build :D its purpose is hmm pve general I guess.

    https://preview.redd.it/ux9m34weisx41.png?width=616&format=png&auto=webp&s=c311770028b703eb42e2e7bc433b6a529374f095

    submitted by /u/Quitnau
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a build

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Hi there!

    I've decided to wait for some nerfs before asking for a build so here I am. For some time already I was doing some vanq and cartography for titles and I'm planning to get GWAMM sooner or later, no rush.

    My main is Ranger which creates some issues because most of current builds dedicated for 1 player with heroes are for P or other meta classes.

    I'm currently using 7 Hero Player Support which is so old that it's not in PvX anymore. General party composition:

    • N/Rt Curses Resto
    • N/Mo Minion Bomber Prot
    • Me/P Domination Mesmer
    • Me/Rt Illusion Mesmer
    • Rt SoS Channeling
    • Me/P Domination Mesmer
    • Mo/P Smite Monk

    Do you have any suggestion what could I do to update my party and still stick to Ranger (with any second class of course)?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sonell
    [link] [comments]

    Diessa Chalice

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    How come these are so expensive? Difficult to farm/bot or just a really low droprate?

    I've always felt like Chaos Gloves are supposed to be the rich-mans equipment but a Blindfold is waaay more expensive since a complete Diessa set sits at around 250-300e

    submitted by /u/cjwikstrom
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good dPS to aim for in pvE builds?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    What kind of dps would be competitive with the current meta? Just started playing again. Trying new builds with the anniversary elites and weapons on the Master of Damage.

    Edit: For example, I get about 100 dps on my ele in a point blank nearby range. It's relatively sustainable. But is that good enough to join a group trying to optimize a damage role?

    submitted by /u/TheOnlyOsoto
    [link] [comments]

    price check on this item

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment