• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 I made a birthday present for my boyfriends 30st birthday. I handed him a self drawn level rewards card for level 30, which says that he gets a black lion chest and a map. For map comletion he got a key for the chest and could open. He really liked it :) More information in the comments...

    Guild Wars 2 I made a birthday present for my boyfriends 30st birthday. I handed him a self drawn level rewards card for level 30, which says that he gets a black lion chest and a map. For map comletion he got a key for the chest and could open. He really liked it :) More information in the comments...


    I made a birthday present for my boyfriends 30st birthday. I handed him a self drawn level rewards card for level 30, which says that he gets a black lion chest and a map. For map comletion he got a key for the chest and could open. He really liked it :) More information in the comments...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Warrior vs Thief feels

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    This game has the nicest people in an MMO I've ever played

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I started playing GW2 as a replacement for WoW, and I was immediately greeted by a player informing me of all the mounts, what they do, and how to get them. Ever since I started, I've come across nothing but nice players who are always willing to help out. Everyone is so nice, even in group events and dungeons. Thank you for making this such an enjoyable game to play! It's easily my favorite MMO not only because of the gameplay and the visuals, but because of all of you!

    submitted by /u/inkbun
    [link] [comments]

    I love mesmer but

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Fanart of my Asura Chronomancer

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Painting of my first sylvari, Wysterling

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    A/A warrior...but which elite spec???

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    So I wanted to try out a dual axe warrior for fluid melee power dps style and I researched both Spellbreaker and Berserker power dps builds but I still don't know which one to choose. SB seemed fluid and fun and not a real rocket science but I saw a zerg build with insaaane numbers on whirling axe while it looked a bit more to get used to based on the number of decapitate you gotta pull in the right moments and making sure you are in zerg mode most of the times.

    What are your opinion on this?

    submitted by /u/BenTK95
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp on weekends is the most painful experience ive had in a while

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    So about a month ago, I decided to start playing ranked, since i thought it would be fun. I played a few games a day, slowly climbing ranks, and eventually, reached plat. Now, I had followed 2 simple rules: If I'm on a loss streak of 3, I'll stop playing, and, I wont play on weekends (or reset).

    Since I had just reached plat, I felt on top of the world, and I decided to break my second rule. And so, I queued up.

    My god everything started going wrong immediately. There were no more close games, only stomps. I would win one game, only to drop a bunch more. My first rule went out the window. I requeued. I noticed some very interesting pvp builds. I requeued. I started getting really passive aggressive after we lost. I requeued. I started thinking "I'll earn back my lost elo in the next game, just one more!" And I still requeued.

    So here I am, 8 hours later, over 100 points down and sitting precariously on the lower edge of gold 3. Don't be like me. If you're tilting, quit. Take a break once in a while, you'll play better later. And most importantly, don't play on weekends (or do, I'm not your mother).

    submitted by /u/TheRisingBlade
    [link] [comments]

    I swear to god Anet...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Happy Mother's Day

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Happy Mother's day to all the mother's in Guild Wars 2, hope your kids wish you a good day before they log in for the daily grind ;p

    submitted by /u/ZodiacSquares
    [link] [comments]

    I just found out that the Rata Sum loading screen changes during SAB. How long has this been a thing?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Check this if you have low performance on a good/decent PC

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    This might not work for some of you, but you can give it a shot.

    My problem was that my CPU and my GPU were doing almost nothing, hovering around 20% usage.

    Here's what I did:

    -Open Task Manager

    -Go into Details

    -Right click on Gw2-64.exe

    -Click on Set Afinity and disable CPU 0, reable the rest enabled. https://gyazo.com/7b974a6bb5ede8c0cc4a5233d7f4c5cb

    My FPS with CPU 0 enabled: https://gyazo.com/9902bfea5786c58d6737953e920400fb

    My FPS with CPU 0 disabled: https://gyazo.com/206881905947dd4697d7d965cda06593

    I don't know anything about CPUs so I don't understand why this happens, but I remembered this trick from Terraria and it worked.

    submitted by /u/SrJuki
    [link] [comments]

    Infusion stacking?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Hey all, I am a returning player due to the recent lockdown. I have done a bit of reading on infusion stacking and noticed that applying multiple similar infusions (cosmetic effect) with the same stats do not stack. I'm just wondering if there is a good reason why is this so?

    submitted by /u/elwz89
    [link] [comments]

    The Yeti in W2Z3 is vulnerable to Push (glove) skill.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Found this out today, after all these years. Figured I'd share.

    submitted by /u/Keorl
    [link] [comments]

    Stat swapping precursor armor

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    A while ago a obtained the precursor envoy armor set, and crafted 3 pieces of legendary armor. I ended up using the other pieces on a different character.

    Now here is the thing. When I changed build on said character, I stat swapped the armor. Fast forward to today, I decided to make the last 3 legendary pieces as well. As it turns out, stat swapping precursor armor "removes" its precursor status, they're just regular ascended now.

    Why is this even possible? These armors should either keep their precursor status or have stat swapping disabled on them...

    I contacted support about the issue, do you think they'll be able to change them back?

    submitted by /u/Gtomika
    [link] [comments]

    Raiding league Season 2 kick start in 30 min

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    The raiding league has now reached the start of the competition.

    You can check out the original post here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/g5o6ok/the_return_of_the_raiding_league_is_coming_in_may/

    We still have one thing to do before the competition starts, draw the two bosses the participants will face during the next week and submit their fastest log possible during an hour of recording.

    We have more than 20 teams registered including the peak of speedruning with SC and dP.

    So come check it out at 8pm UK time on Guild MM stream channel, for some welcomed raiding scene action.

    https://www.twitch.tv/guildmm/

    submitted by /u/Caledor-ICE
    [link] [comments]

    I made a really cheesy and bad quality tribulation cloud coffin dance meme

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF_wVQ1eWrs use at ur own discretion

    submitted by /u/Janitsu
    [link] [comments]

    AC P1 Duo 4:47

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Hello reddit

    We kind of came up with a few things on how to improve this but we also lost motivation/got sidetracked irl so yea this is it I guess.

    Nicky/Slb PoV: https://youtu.be/ZChAoBp98Pg

    Lemon/Ele PoV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_msjJkSYI2c

    submitted by /u/nicky_pe
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentlly glitched under SAB W1Z1 and took some interesting pics

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment