• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Voice Acting in Episode 3 of The Icebrood Saga – GuildWars2.com

    Guild Wars 2 Voice Acting in Episode 3 of The Icebrood Saga – GuildWars2.com


    Voice Acting in Episode 3 of The Icebrood Saga – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I had to say goodbye to my senior kitty this weekend. Now she'll be on adventures with me all across Tyria while I craft Chuka and Champawat in her honor.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    [OC] Drawing of my holosmith

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    He would have been such a great CM boss or Group Content. It was all right there.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Starting a collection without properly checking the requirements first...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I mean, Guild Wars 2 is all about cosmetics and open world.. Right?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Do I hear whistling and sassy comments in the distance?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Solo Caudecu's Manor Path 1 - Engineer (7:54)

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    "But getting griffon is not worth it"

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Looking for a new MMO friendlier mouse

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    After years of having a Razer Deathadder, I think I'm finally ready to move on to another wired mouse but a few more buttons.

    The Deathadder only has 2 programmable buttons, and I'd like to have 4 or 6 max (buttons need to be big enough and easy to reach). I don't want something like Logitech G600 with 12 buttons at the same place since it would be impossible for me to discriminate them all x)

    Probably something more like a Naga Hex : https://image.darty.com/accessoires/peripherique-souris/souris_gamers/razer_nagahex_gr_s1312261401378A_165922146.jpg

    Another possibility would be to have buttons but at different places maybe like under wheel or side of the main clics ... I don't know but just not all 12 buttons under thumb x)

    Also, if the mouse could be more "big hand friendly" that'd be nice, I have huge hands (20 cm from palm to end of middle finger) so definitely no tiny mouse.

    Finally, I don't really care about the DPI since I mostly play at 1800-2000.

    Thanks in advance for your answers, even some vague answers like "I know this brand, not well known, has some models you might like" could be useful :)

    Edit : I do not care either about weight and the ability to change it. Just want a durable, large and nice to use mouse :)

    Also : WIRED

    I'm more of a palm grip, though for Deathadder I'm kinda forced to fingertip it a lot x)

    submitted by /u/KratosAngel
    [link] [comments]

    #CollegeLife

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Teapot is Mela 2.0

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    ??? Literally unplayable. My disappointment is immeasurable and my Legend is ruined.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    Hybrid Soulbeast DPS - 37,499

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Hybrid Soulbeast DPS Build

    Video: https://youtu.be/jf1XOg1As-c

    Log: https://dps.report/DEbR-20200502-121624_golem

    Build (Mad King Rune): http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POFBcihflZwAZSsPmJW6X/P/RcE-zRJYmRPfZEXKUZFI+HJI2DvltOrA-e

    You can find details about the build and the rotation in the description box of the YouTube video. I also listed a couple of gear/build variants as the build has many variants. Since Mad King runes are pretty expensive another version of this build can be used with very similar results, although the build will be less hybrid (more condi damage overall):

    Alternative Build (Krait Rune): http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POFBcihflZwAZSsPmJW6X/P/RcE-zRRYmRP9VPbIwEKj4ShKrAf+IBxe4ts1ZF-e

    I'm still working on the rotation and I'm confident that this build will land somewhere around 38K DPS. The rotation right now is very fluid and easy to remember since it is basically designed to be a 24 second loop that goes on and on.

    But you are not using any Grieving gear? How is this a hybrid build?

    If you want to ask why I'm not using lots of Grieving gear in this hybrid build, the answer is a bit complicated but it basically comes down to this:

    Grieving only makes sense to use when you have reached 100% Bleeding in this build. Using runes+food+gear this build can barely reach 100% bleeding. The usage of Agony sigil (+20% Bleeding) could open the way for more Grieving pieces, but the problem is that most sigils that boost only one part of your DPS (power or condi) become significantly worse in a hybrid build (including Agony Sigil). Only certain sigils that have their own DPS like Geomancy, Doom, Earth or Tormenting can be considered good. That's why it is better to skip Agony sigil and reach 100% Bleeding with Viper gear which I'd like to remind you is more of a hybrid stat (Power/Precision/Condi Dmg/Expertise) compared to Grieving (Power/Precision/Ferocity/COndi Dmg) anyway.

    Why Mad King Rune?

    Because it has stats that we need (Bleeding duration mainly) and on top of everything its 6th rune bonus synergizes extremely good with One Wolf Pack (OWP). The bonus activates whenever OWP is used and its basically the same as using Warhorn 4 (Hunter's Call) with unequipped weapon strength. The skill hits for 16 times over 4 seconds which means 1 hit every 0.25 seconds. This results in this skill triggering every possible OWP extra hit proc over 4 seconds which is an insane synergy. Not to mention that each hit and its corresponding OWP proc have a chance to trigger Sharpened Edges trait inflicting bleeding stacks.

    How is this build different from other DPS builds?

    Let's compare it to Condi Soulbeast that also uses Full Viper's gear.

    Condi Soulbeast build has a ratio of 13%/87% power/condi damage with around 18 seconds ramp-up time until it reaches a stable overall DPS.

    Hybrid Soulbeast build has a ratio of 42%/58% power/condi damage with around 6 seconds ramp-up time until it reaches a stable overall DPS.

    You can see that the results are very different. The bursty nature of this build makes it very interesting. You can reach bursts of 50k DPS (looking at a 10 sec interval) with this build which can only be achieved on certain condi classes under certain conditions. Condi Weaver can reach similar numbers when Weave Self is up (72 sec CD) with slower ramp-up time and Condi Firebrand can achieve this numbers when F1 tome is up with 3-4 SoJ charges off cooldown.

    Hybrid Soulbeast has access to its 50K burst whenever OWP is up (every 48 seconds). On top of that, the burst is a mixture of Power and Condi burst so it will last a few seconds before going back down.

    So what does this all mean? It means that this build while having good overall DPS also has access to hybrid burst capabilities which can make it interesting for certain fights like Sloth, Sabir that can favor this type of burst DPS.

    Contributors

    Thanks to Resetzz, Left, Xarax, Philipp, DEKeyz for testing the build and giving me feedback. Thanks to Eglar for not being useful.

    I hope you'll enjoy the build.

    EDIT 1: Included the build variant with Krait rune that results in similar DPS.

    EDIT 2: Re-structured the post to explain a couple of things better.

    submitted by /u/near-critical
    [link] [comments]

    First sketch of Warwy FrostWhisper! (not feel like I can color it so I won't! >w<) Warwy has succumbed to the persuasion of Jormag, who attacked her fears and insecurities and has become one of her Champions. She has left out her faithful Raven Spirit.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Jade Reapers 14th Birthday party

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    My name is Ben aka Evil Bruticus. I am from the guild Jade Reapers. In the past we did serveral community events. We are back to host yet another big party/event. The main prize that you can win is the legendary sword Bolt.

    Join us on July 11th 2020, 20:00 CEST in Crystal Oasis.

    For more info or how to win Bolt check http://birthday.jadereapers.com/

    submitted by /u/Evilbruticus
    [link] [comments]

    What is the better approach to pick a playstyle?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm currently leveling guardian with sword/shield and staff and it's pretty cool. I'm only level 35 so I didn't unlock that much, but I've been wondering what the best approach to gear my character is, once I hit 80 with it. This is not even my first level 80, but I still feel a little bit insecure about this.

    If we pick guardian for example, most people seem to be using Power versions of it and it's specializations and often pick greatsword.

    I personally don't enjoy GS as much as the weapons I've been using, so my question would be:

    Is it still possible to play through all the content, just so that it is more difficult/takes longer if I don't follow meta?

    Or do I have no chance playing higher fractals and raids without using a meta build and the suggested weapons?

    And in general, should I pick a (meta) build first and then learn to play it (even though I might enjoy other combinations more) or should I just give a shit about meta, pick the weapons I enjoy and create my build around that?

    I mean, in general I would immediately pick the latter because it seems to be much more fun, but of course I wanna be efficient and able to play endgame content without having to change my complete playstyle/gear every now and then.

    Also, one last question: Are most builds simply Power/Condi, so for example everything Berserker for power?

    Because I remind people using more hybrid builds back then, but now it seems to all serve the purpose of more DPS, especially burst.

    Is that true?

    submitted by /u/mindkingdom
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior and Tagging

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Hello there, recently came back to the game and wondering what class I will main.

    Honestly I have never played enough time to have a toon "developed enough" so I am willling to start over in that regard.

    The Classes I am consedering:

    Warrior (Like GS, Class and Subclasses concept)

    Elementalist (Seems very versatily and Weaver seems pretty cool)

    Revenant (Herald seems interesting)

    Concerns with each class:

    Revenant seems slightly clumsy for me honestly even though I like the concept, Weapons that I like, for example the Hammer, the skills do not feel impactful and seem slightly clumsy like I initially mentioned, specially the basic atack.

    Warrior is my usual go to in most games. I like to do some Train farming and tagging is usually important. As well as being slightly braindead when doing so and still pulling out decent tags. I reckon Warrior is not very good at that? Can you kindly elaborate on that, comparing it with the best at such and also allowing me to understand if the difference is to great... (Also comparing to my other options)

    Elementalist seems the most versatily and potentially the one with the easiest time in being really top tier in all content (from what I read that is) yet I fear its squishiness. Also I mostly like Weaver really and the "Basic Mage" its not that interesting for me.

    Looking forward to hear some opinions

    (Mesmer and Thief can also be considered even though I fear: Thiefs ranged builds its not something I consider, As for Mesmer I read that it was severely nerfed, Mirage specially.)

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/RedditQsnAs
    [link] [comments]

    How to kite as a reaper in WvW Solo Roaming

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    WvW Pink floor bug in alpine borderlands only?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/XM5wqjh

    what's this about? i've relogged and still pops up.

    submitted by /u/AsuranGenocide
    [link] [comments]

    NEW MOUNTS IDEA?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    I don't think anyone from Anet unfortunately reads our dreams and suggestions here on reddit, but regardless i hope they keep adding new mounts. I think we all dreamed or imagined what kind of mounts they could add, here are some of my ideas. Post your ideas in the comments.

    1) Underwater mount

    Usefull to travel quickly underwater, perhaps with excellent resistance so as not to be killed and thrown by mobs. Useful maybe for those players who want to explore POI underwater, takes HP, without having to fight because maybe they don't like underwater combat, especially in low level areas.

    2) Multiplayer mount

    Useful for carrying other people, and in the absence of those of the merchants (like many similar mounts in WoW). It would be very useful to help low level friends explore the map safely. Maybe they could also be used in WvW with the right balances.

    3) Siege Mount

    It would be nice to have very armored mounts, from which you cannot be left behind, with a lot of life, not fast, but which allow you to safely cross hostile areas. Maybe they could also be used in WvW with the right balances.

    4) Low Level Mount

    Simple mounts, which do not have particular skills, but which can be unlocked by players even at low levels (20? 40?), Which only have the particularity of moving faster on the map. Many players who start the game and perhaps come from games where the mount is useful even during exping, maybe find themselves asking for help from 80lvl players, to be brought to make the history of pof (with the consequent risk of spoilers) just to have the raptor and continue the exping (example: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/gcnm1i/about_first_mount/). Many other players, once they reach level 80, rush to do the first mission of pof, with high risk spoilers, only to unlock the raptor, instead of perhaps enjoying the story in a linear way without haste. Also it would be nice to have to do a quest at level 20 or 40 to get a Cultural mount (I guess dolyak for norn? Moa for human? Tech-moa for asura? Armored-Devour for charr? Hound for Sylvari?).

    I hope that in addition to adding new mounts, they continue to add new skins, especially obtainable in game, such as the guild rider for warclaw.

    There would be several nice ways to get in-game mount skins, such as collections, crafting, very rare boss or raid loots, faction reputation systems that unlock options from specific merchants to buy them.

    submitted by /u/KANA1986
    [link] [comments]

    Had to jump ahead and spoil the story for myself just to get a popup to go away?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Just bought this game on my boyfriend's recommendation. It's been great so far! But when I hit level 80, this massive alert kept popping up over chat. Looked it up and apparently the only way to get rid of it was to jump ahead in the story to HoT?!

    I'm not even finished with the core story yet, and I'm more than upset about having to go through spoilers.

    submitted by /u/Lectabat
    [link] [comments]

    AC Story Solo | 4:37

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    SAB World 1 Zone 3 Tribulation Speedrun World Record 2:12

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment