• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Guild Wars I like this boulder. It's a nice boulder.

    Guild Wars I like this boulder. It's a nice boulder.


    I like this boulder. It's a nice boulder.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Sunqua Vale

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Guild Wars - Interactive Map

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Ultimate Ironman Progress Log #1

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    So now that the anniversary weapons have been updated. Which ones are the best to grab, which ones should be avoided, and why?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Like the title states, asking which ones to get and avoid, and reasons why. I farmed 25 proofs and tbh kind of burnt out to farm enough to get all of them.

    submitted by /u/thedukeofparm
    [link] [comments]

    Look at me

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Returning player looking for friends and guild.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Greetings, everyone.

    I'm getting back into Guild Wars and my old guild is inactive. I would love to join a new guild and make some new friends. I don't care if it's Kurzic or Luxon. I'm working towards GWAMM (slowly) and would really love the support.

    submitted by /u/Mandyrobin
    [link] [comments]

    Seven Weapon Stance 105 Scythe Farmer

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    DoA HM Para-Way | New Skills Let's Go

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    How hard is Obsidian Armor to get?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    I've never actually owned one before and feel like it's one of those bucket list things I missed back in the day. I'm on a semi-new account (old main is gone) so I don't have any ectoes in stock, so my question is how hard (and time consuming) is the farming process?

    Anyway, I'm happy to see so much activity in a game that was very important to me for so many years!

    submitted by /u/the_hektor
    [link] [comments]

    Duo UW Farming

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Me an my friend are currently farming in UW - he as a SoS RT and me as a SS Necro.

    I was wondering if there is any other faster and efficent way to farm duo in UW, we tried a lot of builds but we always faced the problem, that no class can tank the aaxte (without cons)

    So you guys have any idea for faster farming or a way to "tank" the aaxte?

    submitted by /u/Beginz95
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after 9 years and seeing this. just awesome

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Anyone getting disconnects today?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I was fine up until today but today I got disconnected 3 times this evening.

    submitted by /u/Redfeather1975
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding Strength

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    So, I know there's pretty much no chance of getting class rebalances at this point, but the introduction of the new elites has really got me thinking of all the different ways some classes COULD be changed to better suit the metagame.

    The fact of the matter is that, while the warrior is arguably the best "tank" and can dish out some serious damage when built properly, they haven't been meta in pve for a LONG time, at least as far as I know. It's just way more effective to stack casters and fire away.

    What changes would you all like to see added to strength to make it a bit more viable in pve? For me personally, I kind of like the following idea:

    "In pve only, for each rank of strength, movement speed in combat would be increased by 1% and the length of conditions on the warrior would be reduced by 3%."

    The fantasy here would be that the warrior's honed physique allows it to hit harder (armor penetration) run faster (like DND athletics) and recover more quickly from conditions.

    These buffs would make it harder for the warrior to be snared and help it get to its target a bit easier, allowing it to fulfill its role better. The reduced effectiveness of conditions on the warrior would also give it another unique niche over the assassin and dervish.

    I'm not sure how they would make the speed buff exclusively in combat, but I know it's probably a no-go for out of combat due to running shenanigans. (Though I'd like to see warriors have more of a role there as well)

    Thoughts? Critiques?

    submitted by /u/Durandbolg
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary question

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    I doubt this but... Is there any reward for getting every possible proof of legend on a single character during the anniversary event? I ask because I am skipping the longer ones unless there is some extra reward for doing them all.

    submitted by /u/KonjoJoey
    [link] [comments]

    Feedback/suggestions for Ritualist Flatbow build?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    I really like a bunch of the new weapons and the opportunities to use some quirky inefficient combinations. My Ritualist would love to do something new so that's where I'm starting. Here's my basic idea so far:

    Spawning Power: 12 + 1 + 3

    Channeling: 11 + 1

    Marksmanship: 6? (dump)

    Spirit's Strength, Weapon of Aggression, Volley, ???, Favorable Winds, Spirit Siphon, Draw Spirit, Res Sig/???

    Overall it seems pretty nice. I like. It does struggle for energy in prolonged situations though. Without dipping into PVE skills, how can I make this even better?

    PS. Is there a better way to post builds via markdown?

    submitted by /u/arjeidi
    [link] [comments]

    GWAMM Help

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Burning out on GW2 but only 5 titles from GWAMM.

    Very out of the loop and wondering where best unid/chest farm is and most gold effective sweets. Help or gifts appreciated!

    submitted by /u/FatalElegy
    [link] [comments]

    Hero Team Build

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    I am looking to finally fulfill GWAMM after 12 years of playing off and on. With that being said, I will have to have a good 7 hero team build. I see some on PVX, but are there any that are superior or you like vs. others?

    submitted by /u/immortalcommander81
    [link] [comments]

    15th Anniversary Proof of Legend Acquisition

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    So I confused as to how you acquire these. A few days ago I was ran the easier missions in Elon's and was able to get collect enough proofs of legends to grab a proof of triumph. I then decided I would grab some more to get some of the weapons. Again ran some more missions grabbed a weapon but now when I run missions its kind of hit or miss if I will get a proof of legend (more miss than hit). Is there some sort of cap? Are there specific missions you have to run?

    submitted by /u/Belkroe
    [link] [comments]

    Spent the last hour trying to uncover this piece of land in Bloodstone Fen; Any ideas?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    the last day dawns in HM

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Lottery Week 1: Fundraiser for Night of 10,000 Ectos 2020

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Hope all is well!

    After feedback from my last post (HERE) it seems that enough people are interested in me running a weekly lottery as a fundraiser for Night of 10,000 Ectos 2020.

    The cost of the tickets will be split equally between the lottery prize pool and the prize pool for Night of 10,000 Ectos 2020.

    The way this will work is every Sunday I will make a post here on the subreddit for the following week. I will also be streaming the "Drawing" of the lottery each Sunday as well, here.

    You may also join our Discord for regular updates.

    Current Prize Pool: 49e

    To Participate:

    • 1 ticket costs 2e.
    • You may buy as many tickets as you wish.
    • Tickets numbers will only be reserved at the time of purchase in game, not before.
    • For this first round, the number pool will be between 1-100. This is subject to change week to week based on number of players. Numbers are first come first serve, but all numbers will be chosen by a random number generator live, on stream.
    • If a number is chosen without a name, the pot will be transferred to next week's prize pool.
    • Prizes must be claimed by the Saturday following the drawing. In not claimed by then, that week's prize pool will be added to the following week's pool.
    • Purchased Ticket Numbers may be viewed on this spread sheet.

    I am working on being online more, but sometimes I am either alt-tabbed. The best way to reach me is through the discord. I am happy to jump on quickly, almost any time to do ticket purchasing.

    As always, your support is greatly appreciated! Thank for for supporting this amazing community!

    IGN: Callme Monk X or Wtb A

    submitted by /u/ninja_panthar
    [link] [comments]

    New anniversary weapons missing out on some crit chance

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    So I very quickly did the math on this and it seems sound, but feel to test for yourself.

    I was theory crafting a crit bow build with my assassin using the new anniversary bow that has a req for critical strikes when I realized that by not putting points into marksmanship I was missing out on a good chunk of crit chance. Marksmanship's description reads, "Marksmanship increases the damage you do with bows and your chance to inflict a critical hit."

    Essentially, the new anniversary weapons are still a bit nerfed if you don't put points into that weapon's mastery.

    Should this be fixed?

    submitted by /u/FlatNat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment