• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 So uh, Pit Fighter leg armor has underpants that match your dye scheme.

    Guild Wars 2 So uh, Pit Fighter leg armor has underpants that match your dye scheme.


    So uh, Pit Fighter leg armor has underpants that match your dye scheme.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    This 33 year old father FINALLY achieved his Skyscale! And I love it!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Terminating support for the WvW website.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Hello,

    This is the first post i make about vabbi.eu, i always wanted to make one about the site but it was supposed to be about a redesign look, new builds, alliances and whatnot, but that day never came.

    I no longer will keep the website updated with builds, guides or anything else related to WvW despite the increased ammount of people playing lately.

    The vast majority of people that were involved in the website builds and development have quit over the last year or two, some came back and left again while others have never been seen again. The website was already on "life support" in term of builds and guides for a while, since 6+ of the people that were helping have quit the game.

    Sadly i enjoyed working on the website, me and another friend were working on a redesign and a proper background code, but i don't see a reason to continue that. It would end up being an empty shell.

    On a final note:

    I hope WvW is gonna continue to be as populated as it is right now, if you are enjoying the game mode, try not to burn yourself out, because there won't be an update that will bring you back anytime soon, i have burnt myself out pushing to reach the 1 million kills, and now the whole game mode isn't enjoyable any longer, personally i don't have any goal left or people to have fun with.

    If you wish that WvW remains alive, don't overstack servers, in the case of it happening then move server and restart from scratch, don't kick people for playing bad classes expecially if you see that they are new, they will quit and not come back without understanding what's going on. (I know it might sound hypocrite, but you can learn from the mistakes of the past). Try to improve as an individual and as a group, guild or servers.

    It has been a pleasure to fight alongside or against everyone.

    In the name of the past, i wish everyone heavy lootbags and a goodbye from the theorycrafting of the tt/ez/ash/gh whatever blob of the old vabbi days and before :)

    PS: To all the streamers, discords and whatnot that were promoting the website, infinite thank you. You can now remove the link.

    Special thanks to twitch.tv/roy__ for being awesome (subscribe with twitch prime), to all the people that created builds and old guild leaders, ravya, tyrion, reji, spoon, swaggy, etheri, loves, jan, and many more.

    PS2: In case of broken English i apologise, it's 2am.

    submitted by /u/LINKAZZATORE
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: If you blame the Healer in Fractals Your Probably Bad at the Game

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Usually I wouldn't make posts like this but i feel like this has come up far to often in my Groups recently. I don't know if its just a lot of new people coming into T4 fractals but I see so many people blaming the healer for them dying.

    Over the past 4 days 3 separate people in my group have blamed the healer for having weak heals or the cause of them dying. Wake up People! THE HEALER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU BEING BAD AT MECHANICS. Fractals were not designed with the necessity of having a healer, raids were. Know the difference. What do people think Groups did before there were Druids or Heal Brands? Fractals have been part of the game since the beginning, and originally there was only 1 Healer spec which was Druid. It just makes it easier so you don't have to worry as much.

    My last 2 groups had a heal brand and both times they were blamed for heals being weak, mean while no one else in our group was dying. Today because it was Sirens Daily I went druid because I felt like stronger heals are needed for this specific fractal. Other wise it is usually a huge pain dealing with all the trash mobs. one Reapers in my group continuously kept getting blown off the ship and had the audacity to say the heals seem weak. Luckily the rest of my group defended me and I Ignored him until he eventually just rage quit (also Reapers, as a fellow reaper main you need to understand more than anyone else that when you enter DS you are missing a lot of the heals and its hard for the Healer to predict when you enter it. Countless times I tried to heal a reaper popping my Celestial form only to have them go right into DS)

    Overall I know the Healer is not completely innocent, they can be bad as well and also cause fights to drag on for a lot longer due to lack of DPS. But blaming them for your death is just the cowards way out. I just hope some people will see this and think twice before trying to blame someone else.

    submitted by /u/BurnTheCowz
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] Part of upcoming map, this place is gonna be play in.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    My First MMORPG that I'm so invested in.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    My First MMORPG that I'm so invested in.

    Name's the hindi word for grass lmao.

    Absolutely loving this grind.

    submitted by /u/Akyso
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to convince a friend to drive a scrapper heavy squad

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Droprates always were abysmal low for certain things

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Droprates always were abysmal low for certain things

    So we all know by now that the Raven Shaman Garb is basically a non existant item in gw2, similar to the khan-ur visage or certain infusions.

    But infact there are other items with droprates so terrible I in fact was able to complete all the weekly guildmissions for 7 years and don't get it: The exotic guild back pack you can just buy for 5 gold and 5 commendations.

    Why is this a thing? Why make the guild backpack drop from guild missions but then make the droprates so terrible ppl can indirectly farm them without knowing it for 7 foking years and not get it dropped once in the entire time span?
    Also fix the Raven Shaman Garb droprates.

    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild_Armorer
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild_Backpack

    https://preview.redd.it/l5yq5rdki3051.png?width=429&format=png&auto=webp&s=d9786bedde5793f31e3aa74c82c93463e3702d7f

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    I did an art of my DH in WvW.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Now that we have a "daily strike", can we get a "daily dungeon" added to the game?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Just that, no need to do something fancy, instead of doing some crazy stuff, or rewards, just remove the random daily dungeon that happens on dailies and make it a separate option to fill up at least 1 dungeon per day.

    It would be a win win situation, tons of new players want to try dungeons, tons of veterans wouldnt mind to do it for extra tokens when they aim for some skin or runes.

    Another pro would be expanding knowledge about how every path works.

    And yes, i know it's something "not supported" anymore, but it would make a huge difference just by moving the daily into a subcategory that follows a 8 day rotation.

    submitted by /u/uaitdevil
    [link] [comments]

    I just want the pretty map...

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Our Secret Paradise In Guild hall

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    still the most beautiful zones of this world

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    What is Scavenger's Causeway?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    It's always been odd to me that it was always just . . . there. As far as I know there's very little information on it out there, the devs never spoke of it to my knowledge, I don't think that there's any lore-books on it in-game, and not even the original Guild Wars has a map in the region.

    So, what do you think Scavenger's Causeway is? What could it be? For some reason the name gives me the idea of just a dry wasteland filled with Mad Max-esque bandits or something along those lines, but I'd like to hear some more speculation on this mysterious area of the map!

    submitted by /u/canthANKUP
    [link] [comments]

    It has been one year since people started to earn their Skyscales. How do you feel about your Skyscale?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Not going to lie, this guy really gets me get places pretty quickly. It's hard to imagine non-Skyscale life at this point.

    Best Skyscale skin is still the Skychonk. https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/cwcjyi/the_new_broadhorn_bull_skyscale_skin_has_jiggle/

    submitted by /u/lumpofcole
    [link] [comments]

    Should I wait until hitting level 80 before jumping into World vs World?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Since your stats and gear matter in WvW?

    Regular arena PvP they don't matter though correct?

    submitted by /u/nutbutterguy
    [link] [comments]

    Just reached 80! I’m loving this game!! I just have a few questions!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    I'm really getting into this game. It's been really fun to explore and level up while I work from home. I've completed my Personal Story, explored, and did map completion during my grind.

    I'm running a Ranger class because I was new and I just picked something I thought I'd like. I haven't figured out what specialization I want to run yet.

    My question is simple. If I was in your party or guild what's a pro-tip you would give to your friend that's new at this? I've learned a lot solo along the way, but sometimes I do things and wonder if that was best in the long run. Example, I wasted money at merchants for a little while. Also, I used to just plain avoid the world bosses because I didn't know what they were. I've come good way to get where I abut can you lend a hand? Haha.

    Oh and sometimes the wiki is overwhelming. I know everyone loves it, but maybe link articles that are especially good to check out.

    TIA

    submitted by /u/itson_thefritz
    [link] [comments]

    Is unbound magic still profitable ?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, wanted to ask if it is still possible to do golds converting UM to something , like magic-warped packets or bundles, found some old posts saying bundles are the way to go, but still, the rly old posts (2+ yo) and i assumed prices might have changed, resulting in a possible loss of golds lol. Also,should i buy the Bloodstone Fen's bundles, since they cost less gold? Ty for any answer.

    submitted by /u/EdguardNewgate
    [link] [comments]

    WVW XP Boost

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Which WVW XP boosts are possible to stack?

    submitted by /u/BrasilON
    [link] [comments]

    Returned for the cape. Gonna stay a while

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I've been playing since beta religiously but I quit as soon as War Eternal. Dhuum broke my guild, LWS4 story was frustratingly bad, so I left the game I spent over 2k hours in. Having heard about he free Rurik cape I decided to come back and I was surprised how much the game grew. The gameplay is still the one thing I absolutely love about GW and it remained unchanged. New maps are content packed and interesting to explore but I suppose the novelty will wear off eventually. However, I noticed a HUGE improvement in the story (NOTE: I still need to complete the second part of Bjora Marches so no spoils please). Dialogue is less cringy, cutscenes are so good I want them to redo the entire 1-80 story so new players continue with the expansions.

    All in all, I got nothing but praise for the dev team!! Great job.

    One question though. What are strike missions? Will a meta Condi FB build be acceptable? I have all classes geared, but I like FB the most. Can I complete strike missions with a PUB group? I would rather not watch a youtube video explaining the mechanics...

    Also, I am on Piken EU so if there is a guild patient with holding my hand while I get accustomed to the current state of the game hit me up.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Dr_Hilarius_
    [link] [comments]

    Will we ever get a cloak with quiver?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I just hate having to choose between my badass cloak and my badass quiver... Can we get a backpiece for archers that want to look cool? Long cape, of course.

    submitted by /u/Storyteller_Valar
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonfall

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Can i farm dragonfall without girffon or skyscale? If so can anyone explain to me the dragonfall farm

    submitted by /u/otyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment