• Breaking News

    Friday, May 22, 2020

    Guild Wars Mhenlo will be Mhenlo

    Guild Wars Mhenlo will be Mhenlo


    Mhenlo will be Mhenlo

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Earned my first title since returning! Legendary Defender of Ascalon!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Anyone still finding : Fun benefits / quarks with the new elites?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    For me, shadow theft :

    Elite Skill. Shadow Step to target foe. For 5...17...20 seconds that foe's attributes are reduced by 1...4...5 and your attributes are increased by 1...4...5. This skill counts as a Lead Attack. PvE Skill

    Concise description Elite Skill. Shadow Step to target foe. For 5...17...20 seconds that foe's attributes are reduced by 1...4...5 and your attributes are increased by 1...4...5. Counts as a Lead Attack. PvE Skill

    Above for reminding everyone about it.

    Anyway, I keep my Critical Strikes at 15 to get to the attribute level cap when using it. It combined with critical eye gives 5 points of energy per critical hit (granted also at 14 CS) to fuel unsuspecting strike instead of jagged strike. Many can debate jagged/unsuspecting, but I at least say -try it before you dismiss the raw damage that is easy to sustain with 5 energy per critical hit. Combine that also with drunken master instead of critical agility for instant vs. cast time, and stance vs. enchant risk of stripping. You lose bonus armor, but pick up extra movement speed that readily handles fleeing foes.

    Jumping to the back in areas of prophecies to kill the monk, eles, rangers (asura scan ftw there on evading stances) gives a nice 150+ dent in damage often, and tends to really blunt the healing/nuking the casters get off before they die. Obvious to most, but taking 5 attribute levels away really knocks them down a peg. Less, damage, less healing, etc.

    Beyond that, I forgot Dervishes gain armor with mysticism. So those foes will have -5 armor as well. As every bit counts, and that to me is pretty cool. Again, most probably experienced the impact if they are interested in the skill, or at least that about that component as well. The armor reduction just happened to dawn on me today, and am curious if anyone has found any random (no matter how slight) or quarks (cause ya never know) since there has been more time to experiment with the skills in game? Perhaps also fun ways one may be having with them compared to the builds one used to always use? Is the change up at least entertaining if not better?

    submitted by /u/10inchesofsnowman
    [link] [comments]

    [Meme] DoA Time

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Cartographer Made Easy

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    What is there to do?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Hello GW Community,

    i played a dervish and finished all campaigns + WoC(both Normal and Hard Mode). At that time i quit because i felt like there was nothing left to do anymore.

    Now i plan to come back, but.. what is there still to do? And what are the META team builds atm? I do not plan to play another character. This also includes farming, what are good farming spots, what are the builds for it? I'd really appreciate help me getting back to the game.

    submitted by /u/OfficialDannyLog
    [link] [comments]

    Monk Tattoo Armor

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Hey, so I wanted to create a Dark Skinned Monk char to take later on one of the Tattoo Armors in White or in color to have a contrast. To not get let down a lot, I was hoping to find anyone who has something like that, but I was unable to find media about that. Can anyone meet me ingame or send some screenshots?

    TLDR; Need a preview of dark skinned monk in white ink elite armor (labyrinth / flowing)

    submitted by /u/Beefzoneson
    [link] [comments]

    Allegiance faction

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Returning player here running through Factions for titles (vanq/protect/guard/cart). I'm still a tad unclear on faction gained and the best way to deal with said faction.

    I am in a Kurzick guild (and won't hop to dump faction). What's the best method to clear Cantha and what should I do with faction gained. Kurz faction is obvious as in donate/buy skills, but what can I do, if anything, with all the Luxon faction I get and how should I go about handling the flip flop of values based on having more of one than the other.

    My first thought it to work on all Luxon stuff first and buy Jade to sell/hoard then work on Kurz side. Is this doable or are the quests sporadic and back and forth?

    tl;dr is there a standard when progressing?

    submitted by /u/Rappy99
    [link] [comments]

    Help recovering old account!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I haven't played in almost a decade, and would love to recover my account. I have my old e-mail, but no codes and no idea of any of my old character names (I loved making new characters CONSTANTLY back then). Am I screwed?

    submitted by /u/Yorrak_Hunt
    [link] [comments]

    Loving playing GW again but can we have some HD sky boxes please? Armour and NPCs are looking great and so is the environment. The sky is just the one area where it is let down.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    What classes are too strong in pvp

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    WTB EotN Pre-Order Code

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I missed the boat on that one back in the day, kicking myself now for it.

    submitted by /u/Timoris
    [link] [comments]

    TEAMSPEAK3 assistance requested

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Newly added to Alliance yesterday - older player getting re acclimated to the environments. The teamspeak3 link isn't leading to any site, so would love some guidance on how to set that up.

    TY for the invite

    submitted by /u/VieTruanFlorida
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the desktop icon?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Just reinstalled, but don't see the app or .exe anywhere. Anyone know else have this issue and know a fix?

    submitted by /u/kippkippman
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best class combinations for soloing content?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Hello all. I've recently restarted this game and I'll have achieved my first goal of LDoA shortly. I'm interested in achieving 50/50 HoM and I want to play a class that can do everything. I'm especially interested in soloing FoW and UW as I have much nostalgia for that content. My level 20 character is a N/ME, and I'm not sure if that's ideal.

    Thanks for being an awesome community, I'm glad I came back.

    submitted by /u/MightbeMoghi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment