• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Guild Wars Anyone else has this problem? My internet works fine, watching YouTube vids right now.

    Guild Wars Anyone else has this problem? My internet works fine, watching YouTube vids right now.


    Anyone else has this problem? My internet works fine, watching YouTube vids right now.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Got these all on clearance one year from Amazon. We bought a bunch and gave out the codes to ally. Must have been 2009?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Me during this login server outage

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Seven Weapons Stance Warrior Builds from Pvxwiki. Love the new Hammer and Scythe build.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    When you finally complete...

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Can't login / Code=249

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    couldn't find any info online on this code/error preventing my account from logging in. First, a few seconds it says "Connecting" and then network error.

    For some reason, however, only my main acc can't login (2nd account login works flawlessly on the same client instance).

    Background - been playing on a Shadow (PC virtualization) and regularly using Toolbox (Minimap/Vanquish/PCons/Timers). Never used other 3rd party programs or anything therelike.

    As I couldn't find any info whatsoever online, maybe one of you experienced sth similar ;)

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/xPorto
    [link] [comments]

    “FOR GREAT JUSTICE!”

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    fun Memories from the early days

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Hey folks, since y'all enjoyed the nostalgia story I told earlier I wanted to share some fun memories from messing around in the early days of Guild Wars:

    • In pre-searing, partnering with another tough guy to "hunt some charr" in the Northlands and wiping on the first 4 spawn.
    • Trading a black dye for a brown to complete my look.
    • Leaving pre-searing and getting rolled by a ridiculously overleveled guy in the arena fight.
    • The ecstasy of watching the sole surviving Wammo run, and the sorrow of rezzing back at the same shrine with more DP.
    • Calculating my stats with -60% DP as a rule.
    • Getting wiped by our necro's own minions during a cutscene and then arguing about who didn't press skip.
    • Making a serious effort to play the pre-made Hamstorm W/E PvP template since the developers know best.
    • Spending 40 min in one RA fight chasing a troll ranger out of pride.
    • Filling the last spot in Tombs with Little Thom because "we need a tank".
    • Playing a resmer in Tombs and watching a heavily-tattooed old man keel over dead again and again, and wondering what I'm doing with my life.
    • Feeling confident and exchanging "lols" in chat after slaughtering the enemy team's pet wolves, and then getting rolled in our own spawn.

    Share yours!

    submitted by /u/esportzpanda
    [link] [comments]

    Error Code 3023 (?)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Heard from people getting an Error Code 3023 (?) but somehow could not find it under the wiki list (https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Error_code) so what gives?

    submitted by /u/pineapple_and_olive
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for theorycraft enthusiasts to play PvP

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I recently had the chance to play this amazing game again, and I have decided to start a new guild with a friend with the main purpose to play creative builds in GvG.

    As we all know, Guild Wars offers us endless possibilities to create team compositions in PvP. Every build has a unique playstyle, just think about the Contagion Spike, the BBWay, the Gust Assasins...

    We are looking for people like us, who love to experiment, but also have a will to practice the builds. This means, thinking about new builds and test them for several days or even weeks to see if they really have potential.

    We are not pro in GvG by any means, but we aren't completely newbie either. We know the basics, the maps, and we are gaining a lot of game sense through practice.

    If you are creative, positive, and a theorycraft enthusiast, come join us. Just leave your name in the comments or PM me :)

    IGN is Coyonazo Peludo

    submitted by /u/MetaNex
    [link] [comments]

    What's something about your profession that most people don't think about that's fun to you?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Whenever I think of individual professions there's always a single "identity" that I associate them all with.

    Like Dervish is the ball things up and one shot them prof.

    Mesmer is the nuke everything and burn their energy prof.

    Assassin is the Shadow Form tanking prof.

    What's something unique about each profession that gives it a little flavor that not a lot of people would immediately think about?

    submitted by /u/LettucePlate
    [link] [comments]

    Lottery Week 3: Fundraiser for Night of 10,000 Ectos 2020 (BIG POT THIS WEEK)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Hope all is well!

    The cost of the tickets will be split equally between the lottery prize pool and the prize pool for Night of 10,000 Ectos 2020.

    The way this will work is every Sunday I will make a post here on the subreddit for the following week. I will also be streaming the "Drawing" of the lottery each Sunday as well, here.

    You may also join our Discord for regular updates.

    Current Prize Pool: 138e

    150 Tickets available this week, since we did not sell all 200 last week.

    No winner last week. Prize Pool will roll over to this week's drawing. The drawing clip can be seen here

    To Participate:

    • 1 ticket costs 2e.
    • You may buy as many tickets as you wish.
    • Tickets numbers will only be reserved at the time of purchase in game, not before.
    • This round the number pool will be between 1-150. This is subject to change week to week based on number of players. Numbers are first come first serve, but all winning numbers will be chosen by a random number generator live, on stream.
    • If a number is chosen without a name, the pot will be transferred to next week's prize pool.
    • Prizes must be claimed by the Saturday following the drawing. If not claimed by then, that week's prize pool will be added to the following week's pool.
    • Purchased Ticket Numbers may be viewed on this spread sheet.

    I am working on being online more, but sometimes I am either alt-tabbed. The best way to reach me is through the discord. I am happy to jump on quickly, almost any time to do ticket purchasing.

    As always, your support is greatly appreciated! Thank for for supporting this amazing community!

    For more info on Night of 10,000 Ectos please visit here.

    IGN: Callme Monk X or Wtb A

    submitted by /u/ninja_panthar
    [link] [comments]

    A small but impactful PvP proposal (flux change post-mAT)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    For context:

    • The flux is a cycling global PvP effect which transforms the meta, and changes at the start of the month
    • The GvG Monthly Automated Tournament ("mAT") happens on the third Saturday of each month, and is the focus of competitive PvP. Players spend each month networking and theorycrafting to prepare, and triple digit stream viewers show up to watch thirty guilds compete on the big day
    • Despite the last PvP skill update happening eight years ago, the competitive meta continues to significantly evolve

    The flux should instead change right after mAT, for the following reasons:

    • Guilds would have more time to practice and experiment with the flux, raising the level of competition
    • Players have little incentive to keep innovating after the tournament, since they might not be able to use their discoveries for a full year
    • The period between mAT passing and the next month starting has a significant slump in GvG activity, which can be prevented
    submitted by /u/RabidRussian
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary skills help.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Hi! I recently came back to GW1, looks like I missed the new elite skills. I thought I did missions but I can't find any of those proofs so I can get the item for the boss to spawn. Is there anyone who can help me get them? Hopefully I can pay something, I am not sure if I have anything valuable but I'll try to get something.

    submitted by /u/R-134a
    [link] [comments]

    Do Silvari live here?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Of all the NPCs that could bodyblock you..

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    There are hundreds of NPCs in Guild Wars that you can walk right through.

    Why then, does Shards of Orr's Crewmember Shandra bodyblock you? She is a GHOST!

    submitted by /u/Twisted_Evocation
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite everlasting tonic?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    So I finished my mini display in hall of monuments and decided to use the rest of my birthday vouchers on tonics. A lot of them are really cool. So far I like Anton the best! It's so cool to play as Anton with a magic staff.

    What are your favourites! I haven't seen them all yet!

    submitted by /u/Redfeather1975
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best build (ele/mes + champs) for someone who only had core+EotN for story completion.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Hi all Been gone for ages I recently picked up a very cheap copy of EotN I know I finished prophecies but have no clue if I did it solo or with help lol...it's been a long time

    I know champs are a big deal to help out with story quests.

    As a Ele/Mes what should I be running for my build and champ comp?

    Thanks everyone:)

    submitted by /u/GuitarZer0_
    [link] [comments]

    Long waiting times from Support?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I wrote a ticket over a week ago in regards to a payment issue and ArenaNet's Support hasn't gotten to me yet in any form.

    I already knew that Guild Wars 2's Support was utter garbage, but I didn't expect the original title to follow suit as well. Does this mean there's a chance I might have to wait a whole month for a response? Because that happened in Guild Wars 2 a few times in the past.

    And seeing the time they're taking, I guess they'll manage to find an excuse to not provide any sort of fix or refund as a result...

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    1-second stutter at 30-second interval

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Performance is generally very, very good. But every 30s or so, my screen basically freezes for around 1 second. It's infuriating. Anyone experience exactly my issue? Anyone figure it out? I have searched the interwebs far and wide and not found a solution. I have tried all the usual crap (vsync, fullscreen/window, frame limiter, etc etc)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/micangelo
    [link] [comments]

    Speedrun ?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Hello, fellows !

    Between the moment I stopped guildwars and the moment I started again, I developed an affection for speedrun (as a spectator, I don't do it). I saw last night that on speerdun.com, there was no time recorded for Guild wars Prophecy and Nightfall. Doesn't the community care about that, too difficult to be done? (but when I see the ironman challenge realized, I think everything is easy in comparison). Or maybe it's done but not registered on the site?

    Anyway it's good to be back in Cantha. love

    submitted by /u/kurlish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment