• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Guild Wars Skill Pins

    Guild Wars Skill Pins


    Skill Pins

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Giving this another shot due to the activity uptick from quarantine.

    Would anyone possibly have any of the below 6 pins that I still need to complete my collection? Willing to pay and go through Ebay or Amazon if needed. Haven't had any luck locating these few.

    Contemplation of Purity

    Energy Surge

    Eviscerate

    Gale

    Savage Shot

    "Victory Is Mine!"

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Skill_Pin

    submitted by /u/ZyzQ
    [link] [comments]

    Let's Decide a Class to Play!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! Still on furlough from my job, and I was thinking to give a shot at recording an LP series where I just play through the campaigns for fun while also giving me the opportunity to talk about the things I love about the game!

    With that, I wanted to involve this community! Down below I have all the prophecies classes and whichever has the highest amount of votes is what I'll do the play through as! Figured it may be a good opportunity to throw myself a curve ball and try something new!

    Thank you all who vote, and I hope this takes off!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/An-Meicniocht
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help! Ranger Spear Build

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I just arrived to the mainland in Nightfall at level 15 and want to switch to a spear/pet build. Any suggestions? thanks

    submitted by /u/gneutral
    [link] [comments]

    Hero teams for an Imbagon player.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, just wondering what hero builds you find most effective to run while playing Imbagon. I would assume it's bipway, are you running the caster version or the melee version? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/doublegx33
    [link] [comments]

    Relative Noob Plays Guild Wars Factions

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    looking for active MQSC

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    hey looking for a points guild with alomst daily MQSC wanna max out my title pm me ingame @ Gamba Lamborad

    submitted by /u/Gamba_Lamborad
    [link] [comments]

    Want to give guild wars 1 another try

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Bought this game back when nightfall released it was my first ever mmo, had no idea wtf I was doing ended up playing world of Warcraft instead and still play to this day! I want to give this game another try during the lockdown I'm very bored of wow now since I play it so much with so much Time on my hands, which is the version I should buy on steam which people still play? Is nightfall the most recent? Thanks

    submitted by /u/wakeor
    [link] [comments]

    15th birthday update leak - new hero armor

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Pre KoaBD

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I have a R/W with LDoA and all 3 consumable titles and was wondering what would be the next easiest title to acquire kind of a big deal.

    I know survivor would be the cheapest route but id rather not farm 1 million xp from vanguard.

    Would love to know everyone's thoughts

    submitted by /u/blockparty34
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted All My Money

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    You'll never believe it.

    I learned yesterday about the merc pack where you can make all your characters heroes! Being very excited, I bought the 8 pack and decided to make a mesmer team. I wanted to have some unique customization, so I made a pvp toon, took out money from my chest and bought a head piece.

    I then made the character a merc, and decided I would delete the character and make another one. I did...but forgot to take out the money from the character. 71 Plat.

    I filed a petition through anet support and hoping I get some love.

    Tell me stories of some crazy mistakes you've made.

    submitted by /u/Mikepetersonx
    [link] [comments]

    I need Zkeys.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Anyone giving away or selling or trading Zkeys?

    submitted by /u/AndrewZabar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment