• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - April 18, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - April 18, 2020


    Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - April 18, 2020

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    This thread is dedicated to questions that you've never really felt the need to start a thread for, but would still like to see answered/discussed.

    Resources:

    Please also consider sorting the comments in this thread by "new" so that the newest comments are at the top, since those are most likely to still need answers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    trumpet man go BWAA

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    When you try tribulation mode for the first time

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Hand Kiter: Practising social distancing since 2k17

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    SAB World 1 Zone 1 Tribulation mode speedrun world record

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Glitched Adventure Warhorn Sound Effects

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    The PVP Community

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    I have played on and off since around 2014 and I've never been big into the competitive side of the game. Neither am I a hardcore PVE player at all, I have one legendary weapon which I crafted recently and I've only stepped foot into raids a few times. I have now been playing PVP obsessively for a few weeks since returning again to the game and the community is actually apalling, worse even than WoW PVP. I'm not a good player, I placed in low silver and have somehow managed to work up into gold but along the way have been sent some seriously toxic messages. I'm a grown ass adult living in a house but damn I actually started to get upset at some of this. Every few games theres at least one person often two in the team which will just start abusing someone in team chat. I've also gotten PMs after games telling me to kill myself, never play ranked, calling me some pretty nasty shit. This is all in like 2 weeks maybe? These aren't always aimed at me either, in fact its mainly others players I see being shit talked.

    I'd always heard that the PVP community wasn't the most positive but from the rest of the game, which has been overwhelmingly positive, I'd have expected it to be different. I also know that its the internet and people are meanies. Comparing from games like WoW and FFXIV it is apparent how awful some of the people I have had the misfortune of encountering.

    This account is a throwaway alt account because I just wanted to get this off my chest. I'm not just coming here to whine that the nasty man was mean to me on the internet, I have reasonably thick skin but its starting to really get to me. And yes I've blocked and reported people but there are no less toxic assholes flaming people in teamchat and PMs. I also have no idea what the point of making a reddit post is. Be nice to people because yikes.

    submitted by /u/bigyikeschief
    [link] [comments]

    Ceremonial Raven armor, is it impossible to get?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    I want to create a brand new character to wear this armour, but i've read comments that the chestpiece can only be obtained by events and has a droprate of 1%.

    Apart of this, the rest of the armor, is it easy to obtain via achievements? Do i need to do HoT and PoF living history to reach the chain icebrood saga?

    submitted by /u/Phrare
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone else be interested in gender exclusive hairstyles becoming avaliable regardless of gender?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Specifically I'm looking at the curly hair avaliable to guy asuras....it's so cute and I'd love for more girl hair styles that are regular hair instead of being decked out in accessories

    submitted by /u/Faangzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Super Aventure Box 2020 Achievement Guide

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Hi Everyone!

    Super Adventure Box is back with all of its achievements to collect! Metabattle has compiled a guide on how to get them all for your convenience. The event is ending on May 12th, so be sure to collect them all before it ends!

    Super Adventure Box 2020: https://metabattle.com/wiki/Guide:Super_Adventure_Box_2020_Achievement_Guide

    As always, we are dedicated to delivering quality content. We've worked hard on this and appreciate all of your feedback.

    Come join us on our discord! We're super active and are always excited to have new members.

    https://discord.gg/dVTDFeQ

    Happy hunting, and stay safe!

    submitted by /u/UnderNoBees
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a list of which bags I should open on 47~lvl char? And is it only bags, or I also need to open Loot Boxes you get from track rewards?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    #QuaggansJourney is finally online! Yesterday on Abbadons Mouth! ^-^

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Does jewelry worth?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I have began playing GW2 a couple if weeks ago. Yesterday I did manage to get 400 in jewelry, but cannot find nothing worth to craft. Is something am I missing?

    submitted by /u/LordVermiis
    [link] [comments]

    RIP internet

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Anet's stance on multiple accounts

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Is there rules regarding this? I'm aware that you can't use a ghost mouse or anything to control multiple at a time, but is anything stopping you from making accounts to collect login dailies for mystic coins/JP reward chests?

    Saw the recent multibox post and it had me wondering what the rules and restrictions on this are because if there isn't any that's some easy gold.

    submitted by /u/CardsfromtheKaizer
    [link] [comments]

    Pyramid Pressure Pad Puzzle in W2Z3 - Easy Cheesy Solution:-)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    After all these years, I don't believe that Pyramid Puzzle in W2Z3 was actually that easy to solve:-P

    Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOFVMxlNsic

    submitted by /u/sankurix
    [link] [comments]

    Mini Fire Elemental?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Okay this is going to be a really stupid question, but I have been up all night and this is bugging the hell out of me because I can't remember even though I know the answer and it is driving me crazy.

    I am playing ele and always have a minipet out that matches my main attunement.

    Air has Air Elemental

    Earth has Earth Elemental

    Water has Who Cares I'm Not a Heal Ele get that shit outa here.

    Fire has.... I cant remember.

    I know there is a mini that looks like it, but for the life of me I cant remember what the damn thing is called.

    Please. Honorable reader. Help me.

    You are my only hope.

    submitted by /u/colormetwisted
    [link] [comments]

    Found a secret chest in Super Adventure Box World 1 Zone 3. Don't know how to open it

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    confused with deadeye. power vs ferocity.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    (alright hopefully i'm not breaking rules as i am new and very shy sorry) hi. i want to know if it's worth making my deadeye ferocity focused or um power focused. atm i have nika set (zerk) and everything else assassin (mainly for practiced tolerance to boost my ferocity) and i use rifle. i do this because i was told that power doesn't affect crits and that i should just prioritize ferocity to boost my output (i am currently over crit cap), but i'm not sure as everywhere i go i see zerk zerk zerk. i'd like some feedback thank you. yes i am open world and i usually do these "meta events" where i can focus on single targets. my favorite currently are auric and verdant.

    submitted by /u/miserymystery
    [link] [comments]

    Is it better to have ~50lvl alt to open every bags except for Rare?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Basicly title, dont know if I should create an alt, salvage materials, sell them or refine into better materials, or open everything on my 80 lvl for max profit

    submitted by /u/Sharaczek
    [link] [comments]

    any good core eli build out there ?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    core ele build for dung?

    submitted by /u/jojosohigh30
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion:Let us use mounts/gliders inside home instance

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    The title speaks for itself. Please let us use mounts inside.

    submitted by /u/xkerberosx
    [link] [comments]

    API safety?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Ok, so there are those websites, that helps you with crafting. You may provide them with an API, thus getting exact list of items you need to acquire. Never used it, so I assume that's how it works. But my question is - is it safe and legal?

    Also, a bonus question - is there any Anet statement, that programs like TACO are legal?

    submitted by /u/DarkWanderer2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment