• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Guild Wars One day Simba, all of this will be yours

    Guild Wars One day Simba, all of this will be yours


    One day Simba, all of this will be yours

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    'New Reddit' Flairs

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Hello dear raptor farmers,

    just wanted to inform all users of the new reddit style, that flairs are available now for you too, not only for old.reddit users. Should also work on mobile now.

    If anything doesn't work, or if you can select the Anet Flair, (hopefully not), then let me know it please!

    I hope you enjoy them!

    - Tael

    submitted by /u/Taeljam
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Shrooms

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    kurzicks or luxons? Which is your favorite and discuss why

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    In search of a droks runner

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm wondering if there are still runners? Trying to get to droknars forge.

    Edit:: found a runner and new friend! Gotta love GW! Thanks everyone.

    submitted by /u/ur_a_hairy_wizard
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question on lockpicks ��️

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I've been playing Guild Wars for only a few weeks, and I've been using a lockpick for opening every chest I can find - my question is how many uses do most people get out of them? On the site it says they're reusable until they break, which is not particularly helpful lol Anyone have any helpful input on this?

    Happy questing- Ndoto Kuruka

    submitted by /u/Radio_active_cheese_
    [link] [comments]

    You can buy armor upgrades but not weapon upgrades

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    You can buy runes from the rune trader but there is no weapons upgrade NPC. I don't like that I have to rely on drops, chests and other players to get the weapon upgrades I need. That's all I wanted to say.

    submitted by /u/lara690
    [link] [comments]

    What are OS weapons?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I'm returning to the game after a long few years off, can someone explain what are OS weapons? Are they purple/blue? What are the stats people look for? Are their specific skins?

    Sorry for all the questions I'm just very confused.

    submitted by /u/doublegx33
    [link] [comments]

    pc : dual mod 14/6 tactics shield ?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Chestruns

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I really enjoy chestrunning. Whats your favorite chest run? Do you run in nm oder hm?

    submitted by /u/Protesisdumb
    [link] [comments]

    Mac client

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Hey, Is there a way I can play the game on my Mac?

    submitted by /u/HESDERS1234
    [link] [comments]

    Mid game farming?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    So I created a new account to replay the game starting from scratch. I picked a W/R and am trying to remember ways to make money half way through the game. Anyone have suggestions for mid game farming?

    Edit: I'm playing prophecies only campaign.

    submitted by /u/nodentsbaby2019
    [link] [comments]

    Making a fun Barrage crit build on A/R; any suggestions for the other skills?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Making a fun Barrage crit build on A/R; any suggestions for the other skills?

    ^title
    It's nothing serious, I just wanna have some fun. I'Ve also got a ritu with splinter obv.

    Sadly I can't take a conjure with me, would scale well off barrage but the crit is just better.

    https://preview.redd.it/q9vftug0enr41.png?width=269&format=png&auto=webp&s=8c986c8f987d478041cbd3b55b2df48ec0a9c287

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment