• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Snow Crows [SC] Matthias speed kill 1:50 (8:10 left)

    Guild Wars 2 Snow Crows [SC] Matthias speed kill 1:50 (8:10 left)


    Snow Crows [SC] Matthias speed kill 1:50 (8:10 left)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Hello Reddit and fellow Guild Wars 2 players,

    Snow Crows is proud to present you our most recent speed kill.

    Matthias Gabrel 1:50 (8:10 left on the timer)

    Log

    Our Gameplan:

    The basic idea of this kill was to utilize DPS Condition Warriors in combination with a Condition Weaver that provides fire aura. Warrior gains a great amount of DPS thanks to that fire aura and is the best dps class for this fight.

    To further increase everybody's DPS we brought a Power Holosmith that shares Pinpoint Distribution and also provides vulnerability.

    The reflect mechanic of the fight was handled by a Mirage with the traditional Feedback skill.

    I believe the hardest part of the fight was to sustain the damage with close to zero group healing as the only healing we relied on was the regeneration provided by the boon Daredevil and everybody's personal heal skill.

    Our Squad Comp:

    (click on the names for each Point of view)

    Subgroup 1 Subgroup 2 no subgroup
    Aura Share Condition Weaver (Roul) Soulbeast (Alex) Boon Daredevil (Trace)
    Banner Condition Warrior (Luna) Power Holo (Hint) Feedback Mirage (Nika)
    Condition Warrior (Obvious Trash) Condition Renegade (Kiki)
    Condition Warrior (Stijn) Condition Renegade (MrTea)

    Join our Community Discord if you have any questions or just to hang out.

    Visit our website: Snowcrows.com

    submitted by /u/SC_Max
    [link] [comments]

    Kormir forgive me

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Love how the Strike Mission gate operator in Eye of the North addresses me by my elite specialization. Nice touch

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Fighting while riding a Springer - A hilarious bug I encountered a while back

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Eye of the North prediction: Pretty sure we're going to be looking for a ring soon...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    [PvE] Okay, let's be honest here. Open-world Scourge feels like crap to play after the Shade changes from October.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Obviously i'm not talking about survivability whatsoever; i'm talking about how if you have even a single shade active, you can't get the effects of your own F2 (condi cleanse) or F3 (barrier) without being near them. This is made even more frustrating by the fact that you can't manually cancel your shades by any means, so you HAVE to stand near your shade before you F2 to get all your condis off before running out of combat.Before October, this was different: I used to be able to just run up to an enemy, throw down some shades for extra damage, widdle them down to Dead, then run out of combat while casting F2 to remove whatever pesky movement condition that enemy left on me before it died. That flow is ruined now if you ever use a single shade. This means that you are basically discouraged from ever using F1 when you're running about because of how easily you can mess up if you have to move around a lot in combat. So now i'm reduced to just running around the world without ever using my shades because its just more effective to stand near enemies instead, leaving my F1 skill completely untouched and thus completely avoiding all of the "Shroud Skill 1" traits as a result. That just feels really shitty.

    Again, I know Anet did this change to nerf its PvP effectiveness, but this ends up in Scourge feeling SO much more awkward to play in open world (outside of event farming, obviously). If they can't make PvP-Split skills have different mechanical workings per mode, then they should at least make it so that, even if you have a shade up, F2 and F3 will still give the player a personal barrier or condi convert (i.e. as opposed to an aoe pulse around them).

    (Yes I made this post after getting frustrated with how many times I found myself missing my F2 cleanse while trying to run out of combat cuz I had a shade up that I was running away from w/o realizing that I have to stand near it now before I can keep going. How was your day?)

    submitted by /u/GambitDeux
    [link] [comments]

    WvW meme

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Strange Music and Ambience of GW2

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    I love GW2 music, but most of all the strange and mysterious ones, like for example newest Stone Summit Dwarves' music from Forging Steel strike mission.

    I wanted to try something different this time, not only compiling the music itself, but also the ambience of desert, jungle, space, ice and even the ambience of Kralkatorrik's insides - lot's of thunders not gonna lie :D

    I think music and ambience create the environment and make each location unique. The sound itself is so complex and multi-dimensional, especially in the video games. Listening to the environment sounds is already like music, it's unbelievable how music and sounds meld together, I rediscovered that with that compilation. Kudos to the Sound and Art Designers and Composers, it's all so thought out...

    Here is that small compilation, hopefully more in the future

    Take care, guys :)

    submitted by /u/MichramGW2
    [link] [comments]

    My "theory" on " who built the Eye of the North".

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Hello !
    Back in Guild Wars 1 Eye of the North, when we arrived at the eyes. Jora - Norn - said that the structure has always been here, not made by the Norn, Vekk the asuras said the same, Odgen the dwarf said the same, and our hero - human - (and Gwen) said the same.

    Now we know a lot more about the ancient lore with GW2.
    I think the Eye was build by the Forgoten/Exalted. I think about it when i came back to Tarir yesterday and the architecture style is quite the same at some point. Big structures, quite the same "bas-relief" and style on walls ...
    The asset of the Eye are old, and i think the forgotten architecture wasn't really establish at the time for Anet.
    Maybe we will get the answer soon, what do you think fellow Tyrian ?

    submitted by /u/Awthorn
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting sick of the trolls interfering with interactables

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    The other day, I joined the streamer who was doing a map completion run of all the HoT maps and giveaways and the like. The event was insanely popular, of course, and as a result there were a ton of people there.

    Almost the entire time I was playing with this group, some jackass would put an Aviator's Memory Box right next to the portals placed by the mesmers who were trying to be helpful. It got to a point where it was happening at every single portal that was placed, and let's be real... the box is annoying as shit because it's impossible to turn it off once you've left it. So people were trying to port, only to accidentally trigger the box instead, run quickly to another nearby port, use it, and follow the crowd..only to realize after the fact that they'd gotten stuck in that T-pose and couldn't turn it off unless they left the map or came across the next box this jerk inevitably would place. And if they left the map, they couldn't get back in because it was full. This. Went. On. For. Hours. And no matter how many people complained and asked him to stop, he didn't.

    Just now, I was doing Triple Trouble and went to use the portal that takes players to the chest. Well, some mesmer placed a portal right on it and a bunch of us got ported behind some rocks and couldn't get out. Then, when I waypointed out and went to claim my loot, someone else placed a tray of peaches next to the chest to mess with people.

    Why is this a thing? It's gotten horrible in recent times and it really sours the game playing experience. I shouldn't have to make sure I don't accidentally take the wrong portal, trigger a stupid T-pose, or eat food and not realize I didn't get my chest until it's too late. It's not funny, it's irritating as hell and I don't understand why something hasn't been done to prevent it from happening.

    submitted by /u/jaiex
    [link] [comments]

    The new GuildWars 2 artbook contains a dedicated chapter for GuildWars Utopia and even establishes new lore

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Guild Wars 2 Super Adventure Festival

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    looking for someone to help me understand the game (pref dutch)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Hellow it me

    i recently bought guild wars path of fire standard edition

    i enjoy it but i dont understand it that good tbh

    so im looking for someone that can help me i prefer people who speak dutch

    also new people to can dm me maybe we can discover the game togheter haha

    just dm if you wanna help

    have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/imabitsadtbh
    [link] [comments]

    A Week of Playing GW2

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    So, it's been a week since i've started my GW2 journey and I have to say this game is pretty lit. I have recently reached level 80 and now i'm diving into the end game content. How the game works and how everyone works together is probably my favorite aspect in this game. The level scaling in different areas is pretty dope because no matter what level you are, a high level person won't have such an advantage and everyone will struggle with particular bosses. I do really like the dynamic events and it's pretty cool and how everyone drops what they are doing just to participate in the event. As of now i have 40% world completion obtaining hearts, vistas, waypoints, and points of interests. All of my friends that started with me hit level 80 except one. He said that he feels left out because he's only level 50. In my opinion, I feel like you can't really be "left-behind" because of the level scaling. Do you guys have any tips on what I should focus on now? Like what is the first thing i should focus on. I do have expansions. Also, any advice to make my friend feel that he's not left out just because he hasn't hit level 80? I'm also down to make more friends so if y'all are on NA drop y'all ign and i'll and y'all. :-)

    submitted by /u/KingJynth
    [link] [comments]

    Since I am home all the time now, here's my version of The Wasp

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Super Adventure Festival 2020 (April 14 - May 12)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    DND crosses with GW2, Mirage&Weaver as Fullcasters with Extra Attack to better represent GW2 melee combat

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Is there a World Boss CD (cooldown) window

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Where I can see if I'm up for reward chests? I tend to do some world bosses daily and often lose track about when exactly I did them. It's annoying to kill one and not get reward chests because these are on CD.

    submitted by /u/iamdense
    [link] [comments]

    Group contet for 6 or more friends [question]

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Hi Folks!

    I played gw2 by myself for years, but I've gone to a hiatus of 4 years, returning to the game now with a group of friends (9 in total).

    But I'm running into some trouble here with group content. My group of friends have core game (no expansions) and we are trying to find content that is fun to do with 6 or more people in PvE. We do fractals and dungeons if we have 5 people online, but sometimes we have 6 or more.

    Raids are too difficult for us right now, and world boss are kinda boring (we feel that they are like playing solo and just talking over discord... We don't need any coordination, and with so many players around we can barely see each other...). We are going to play WvW, sure, but a lot of us just prefer fighting against monsters overall.

    I personally have the expansions, so I know about the HoT e Path of Fire map events, they are really cool. I could take my group to silverwaste maybe, but could I do the meta event with 6 to 8 people who don't have much experience?

    I am also looking into chain events (I don't remember how to call it anymore, sorry) because that's maybe something that we can do, triggering dynamic events and fighting champions. Any suggestions?

    If you have any others tips on the subject, I would really appreciate

    Thank you for your time :)

    submitted by /u/Frodorius
    [link] [comments]

    The History of Guild Wars 2's Super Adventure Box

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Toxic Cape and Toxic Boots

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Bought Path of Fire and want to gift Heart of Thorns to a friend

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    As the title says, I've bought the Path of Fire expansion and I want to gift the Heart of Thorns expansion to a friend since I already have it. Is it possible to do this, or are they both attached to the same key?

    submitted by /u/Tstearns2012
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Deleted my character before realizing I had not moved its items to the bank

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I've really messed up and I could use some help.

    I'm a returning player and happy to see there's a 3rd expansion in the making.

    This morning I had created a new character, moved a lot of legendary equipment onto it just to see what it would look like. Not satisfied with how it turned out I deleted the character.

    It immediately struck me that I hadn't put the items back into shared inventory slots or the bank, so now they're gone. I've already submitted a ticket via help.guildwars2.com, but that was after the fact that I realized there are certain criteria for recovering missing or lost items, or restoring a deleted character.

    I imagine this falls under the restoring a deleted character category (https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010181213-Restoring-a-Deleted-Character), as I imagine the easiest thing to do is request a character restoration.

    Unfortunately what I did was, after I "accidentally" deleted the new character, I went onto one of my old characters I hadn't played in years, decided to use a name change on that character to match the name of the character I had just deleted (with all the items) because I had decided to play on that one instead.

    Have I messed up so bad I should drop any and all expectations of seeing my items again?

    submitted by /u/BadParking25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment