• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Porting Services For Those With Disabilities

    Guild Wars 2 Porting Services For Those With Disabilities


    Porting Services For Those With Disabilities

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/102567/i-offer-porting-services-for-those-with-disabilities#latest

    " In my travels across Tyria I've come across many people with disabilities that have a hard time finishing Jumping Puzzle Content. I have ported people with severe arthritis and damaged hands, those with Cerebral Palsy, and other issues. Even if you have a major disability, if you can use a mesmer portal to enter or tp to friend; I can port every jumping puzzle in the PVE maps, even Chalice of Tears and Not So secret chest and dive ( I use a dodge roll for the dive that makes it much easier).
    No jumping required. Feel free to add me in game and mail me. I will respond when I get a chance to get on. I am on NA servers. Give it a try! I am patient and you don't need to worry about everything going perfectly ^^.

    If the community would want to, We could also organize a date and time to do a porting event with multiple people.

    Also any other JP porters like myself who wish to offer free porting for people with disabilities, feel free to make mention of volunteering in this post.
    Cheers."

    submitted by /u/Krakenader
    [link] [comments]

    Catacombs Conqueror by Favrocious

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    [ART] Snow

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Comic - The Fall - 08

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    New computer, this game is spectacular

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Hi guys, just a comment.

    I've been playing on a lenovo y50-70, the screen was awful but I didn't know how much it would affect the game.

    I got a new computer now, I play with high textures etc and... I can't believe how beautiful this game is. The colors, the light, the effects... I get lost watching the snow.

    I've been playing for a year now, my fianceé is just starting and I love re-playing every single map.

    Just wanted to say this, keep scrolling and stay safe!

    submitted by /u/LeoRockMDI
    [link] [comments]

    Bloomhunger's Secret Technique

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I drew my Main with his Nightfang.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    My favorite ambient dialogue

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Background, Shawasha is a young human girl that wandered into the desert where Branded have taken over. As her father searches for her, a local ogre tribe has found her and brought her back to their camp for safety. If you wander through the camp you hear the following:

    Shawasha: Do you think I could tame a pet like yours?

    Ogre Hunter: What beast would you want to tame?

    Shawasha: One of those pretty crystal griffons!

    Ogre Hunter: The Branded can't be tamed, little one. We tried.

    Shawasha: Maybe you just don't know how to do it right.

    Ogre Hunter: Maybe you could find a puppy to tame.

    Shawasha: Ooh! Are there pretty crystal puppies around here?

    Ogre Hunter: sigh How does your kind survives to adulthood?

    The girl's naive optimism, the ogre's patience followed by incredulity, just so fun and so believable.

    submitted by /u/Nymaz
    [link] [comments]

    HoT Train: Tour of HoT NA (sorry EU)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Well the last one I did didn't go horribly so....

    Saturday April 11 at 4pm Server Time at Shipwreck Peak WP (that's 11am CDT US). This is NA Server, I'm thinking about a two week swap EU so look out late this month.

    This Run will cover and open all of Verdant Brink, Auric Basin, Tangled Depths and the non-Meta portion of Dragon Stand. This is moderately paced, helpful and I try very hard not to leave anyone behind. You'll get all of VB, AB and TD opened and a Month's worth grind in a fun relaxed day!

    What you need: Basic Glide - that is it!

    What you'll get:

    All Waypoints opened

    360 Hero Points (Basic Glide gets you 350)

    50+ MPs - Communes, Strongboxes and Achievements (Basic Glide gets you 48-50'ish)

    Some achievements - I promise not to mess up Golden Chicken this time ;p

    Quite a few hard to find or reach Vistas and PoI - not full map completion but we get a lot of them.

    Some events we cross

    Pretty good XP and Loot zerg along the way!

    What I'll bring: Buffs all day long and portals galore.

    It is a full day if you stay for the whole thing, about 7-8 hours but you're free to stay for what you can.

    Starts at 4 pm Server Time but will be posted on LFG/Heart of Thorns/Verdant Brink between 3:30 and 3:40 Server Time. If there's room I'll post in AB and TD when we reach them. I'll try and have the squad up at or around 3:15 Server Time and you can whisper me for an invite. You can contact me at Trixi Morrigna or Morrigna.1704.

    I'm not planning on doing an overflow squad so get there early to assure a spot.

    And tips and fees are not required, this is a free event.

    submitted by /u/Trixi_Morrigna
    [link] [comments]

    Renegade and Herald

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I want to run as a Power dps build. With beserkers obviously.

    What would be better to run with? Power renegade or herald?

    Im all in for pve, I just don't like condition builds. Im always going for power.

    Any tips and tricks on which i should go for?

    Basically im going for fractals openworld exploring, LW story.

    What is the best to aim for, for this?

    submitted by /u/Realtack
    [link] [comments]

    My Chaotic Asylum [MCA] Daily Speedkills

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Hey, fellow Redditors

    My Chaotic Asylum [MCA] is a german speedclear static

    We want to share a few daily kills we got this week from our clear run. We are aware that these kills are not even near the record kill times neither new comps with new ideas. However we are proud of them since they are very solid for a daily, not grinded, kill. Sadly only one of us was able to record this run so we can share only one PoV from the kills.

    Dhuum |5:16 min

    PoV (rev): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRI4gb3v9HY

    log: https://dps.report/DWWh-20200406-205641_dhuum

    Conjured Amalgamate | 1:42 min

    PoV (druid): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am3QAPsKuMY

    log: https://dps.report/y7ng-20200406-224511_ca

    Adina | 2:51 min

    PoV (DH): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3S9rooRr8Y

    log: https://dps.report/ybQl-20200406-213049_adina

    We hope u enjoy the kills, however these are not the fastest u seen from these bosses so far :)

    We are also recruiting.

    If you are interested u may visit our Post on the official Forum:

    https://de-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/7151/my-chaotic-asylum-mca-sucht-erfahrene-raider#latest

    or mail me ingame: Felko.5083

    submitted by /u/felko_97
    [link] [comments]

    is there an easter egg happening in this sub for icebrood saga?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    i was scrolling through a post and all the replies, and some very faded blue text showed alongside a post and then faded to nothing, the area couldnt be text selected and there is no evidence it happened. the text read "YOU CANT TRUST THEM"

    i shit you not i freaked out, day 8 in isolation, still have a mild cough, i havent seen daylight all week and this shit happens lol

    submitted by /u/Gunnho
    [link] [comments]

    A way to send gold from f2p account to my main? help

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    My main Gw2 account got hacked, and the support didnt gave me yet a response... they're slow and sucks.

    So as far Im bored af due covid quarantine I created a free account to keep playing and now i've made almost 100 gold.

    I know that from free accounts cannot email money or items to my main, how can i get my gold?

    I thought to sell a expensive item and buy it from where i got gold, but in the bazar only appears the cheapest ones.

    submitted by /u/Phrare
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you play Guild Wars 2?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I love this game. The music and ambience, the lore, the visuals. The gameplay is my jam. I can tailor my skills to fit almost any playstyle I feel like. There's always something new for me to do to keep me engaged.

    I want to know your reasons for enjoying GW2.

    Guess this is a kind of general appreciation thread for the game.

    submitted by /u/FlashChopCoffee
    [link] [comments]

    New visions of the past missions.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    As the title implies Anet opened the gates to interesting side stories that may or may not deal with elder dragons. I for one would like to see a mission focusing on a jotun city overrun by icebrood. The party would control a group of jotun fighting their way through magnificent streets trying to reach a defensive point for a last stand. After a boss fight with a champion we get a reveal of Jormag arriving with a massive blizzard swallowing the city and ending everyone in it. What's you ideas for the scrying pool?

    submitted by /u/Moonshainu
    [link] [comments]

    Least played class?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    What would u say is The least played class and why?

    submitted by /u/wannabemixer
    [link] [comments]

    Can't manage to install d912pxy

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    I'm trying to install d912pxy, it confirmed the installation but sadly enough the log.text file won't appear.

    1) Tried installing normally and gave it different names trough the install window
    2) Tried installing via gw2 addon manager but that gave an error

    Anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/Nevlai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment