• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Guild Wars Ascalon is beautiful!

    Guild Wars Ascalon is beautiful!


    Ascalon is beautiful!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I don't see enough memes being posted here, so here's something to make ya'll chuckle a bit

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Weapons - what to trade and what to Merch?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    So I just got back after like 10 years, and I don't remember anything when it comes to weapons and runes, which ones are good and what not. Could anyone tell me what I should look out for when farming weapons and stuff? Because right now I'm very unsure about if I just merch or invest time in spamming Kama.

    submitted by /u/teknim
    [link] [comments]

    Defending North Kryta Province (Hard mode). Finally complete.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Legendary Defender of Ascalon level 19 question

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Hi there, I'm a new player trying to achieve Legendary Defender of Ascalon before moving on to the rest of the game.

    I followed a guide I found on Reddit. I'm about to reach level 19 with my mesmer, grinding the Vanguard mission "Farmer Hamnet".

    My question is: for level 19 do you recommed continuing to grind this mission, or do you know a faster way that gives more/quicker experience?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/primordialBeanie
    [link] [comments]

    Is this item worth anything?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Guild Wars on the RPI4

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    Used to play GW back in the day, returned some years ago and then stopped playing. Recently I had an itch to setup a Raspberry Pi in order to have both a media and also a retro gaming center at home and, after checking so many games from years ago, Guild Wars came to my mind. Has anyone been able to play GW on a Raspberry Pi? WINE is not an option as it won't run GW x86 on ARM architecture, but there have been some emulation advancement lately with Hangover (WINE + x86 Emulation Layer), Box86, Pi386, etc. Googling this, there's even a thread on the official ArenaNet forums asking for a port of the original GW to ARM and, more surprisingly to me, a supposed GW2 running on RPI video...

    Even if it might be unrealistic, has any of you guys that have RPI attempted this? Do you know if it's doable?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Eagledelt
    [link] [comments]

    AXE Warriors

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    I recently got my perfect chaos axe. Do any of you Axe warriors have any fun builds to share? they could be meta builds, but don't have to be. just looking for fun axe builds.

    submitted by /u/underthund3r
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play on Mac?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I'm considering a new MacBook for my next laptop purchase and was curious what the performance would be running guild wars in boot camp on windows. Anyone have any experience to share?

    submitted by /u/nodentsbaby2019
    [link] [comments]

    Can not remember my password...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Narrowed it down to 2 emails... Can not remember my password, I do not have my original serial key from 2005 :/

    Help

    submitted by /u/OmegaPrecept
    [link] [comments]

    Meme time

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment