• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 So my Grandma drew this for me 🥰

    Guild Wars 2 So my Grandma drew this for me ��


    So my Grandma drew this for me ��

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I'd really like it if rangers could tame a hyena without mange.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Former ArenaNet art lead Jens Hauch passes away at age 46

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Anyone else just notice these guys sit when bored??

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Tried painting some concept arts for more female charr hairstyles that are less "shiny/pretty/silly" Hope you guys enjoy <3

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Flying through [Wind] and [Sky]

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Guild Wars Factions Theme

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Am I the last one to know Guild Wars 2 Wiki is mobile-friendly webpage now?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Since when do we have these toxic people in game?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Cheating Bots in sPvP

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    This is getting out of hand, not only just the amount of bots seen per match but also about them cheating through the fights. I've seen on numeros occasions that I'd get random mesmer attack while traversing from point A to B, etc and get randomly in combat while no one else being around me and always at the time when these suspected bots are in the game.

    I have reported them countless times over the past 3 days but they are still on. Two of them share a looklike Id and they were low on AP so I am fairly certain that these two are bots. Also one of the players with which this bot shared a guild, had the audacity to claim that he had used bots before and that maybe "maybe" these are two players that froze.

    I played Khylo and I was on the middle point, fighting one of those aledged bots. As the fight continued a bot from my team came about to "help" the fight. Now the middle point in Khylo has all sort of levels in it, the stairs going up, some boards and boxes to climb on and pathing can be a little tricky. So the bots randomly just decided that they were friends and one bot Warrior stood under the point after the stairs and the other Mesmer bot on the point, doing absolutely nothing but stare each other and apparently use condi clenses skills or w/e as if they were still in fight. After a while the bots resumed fighting.

    This has happened on numeros times before and my fustration is not my own. I've seen people complain about this as well, generic skin, no title, no guild bots with a prefixed rotation.

    Bot IDs : broetchen.4103 , asdfhoernchen.2913 , ANTHO.7385 (His characters name was gksegjkladslkgadlkfgjalk also low AP and deffended).

    Now putting aside that they are bots, which let's say we are fine with this the true problem is that they are cheating. They are always faster, stronger burst faster. They move as fast as that one video posted on Wintersday doing the puzzle in faster speed than the normal speed. I get random mesmer damage right after respawning and getting combat because I had fought before dying the bot. I feel like these things are no coincidence.

    submitted by /u/CommanderSirBenz
    [link] [comments]

    With Visions of the Past 3 weeks old, can we talk about the Stone Summit dwarfs?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    First, I must say I really enjoyed the instance and really liked the dwarfs there. I did read the Fallen from the Summit journals and it seems apparent that the clan we fight in the story instance became corrupted by Primordus. I was wondering if we will see more of them in the open world since we are going to be moving to the Woodland Cascades in the next story mission. Also, will we get more information on them and other dwarfs. How does everyone feel about having more dwarfs in the game?

    submitted by /u/Raven1227
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstone Harvest - How/when do the bosses spawn?!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I would consider myself a fairly experienced player but this one has me stamped.

    I'm trying to finish the "Bloodstone Harvest" achievement and I'm missing the Arctodus, shark and Wyvern. How do I go about encountering these bosses? i have the Ley-infused lodestone and Levvi's device but not quite sure how to utilize those.

    Has anybody done it, or is perhaps even currently doing it?

    submitted by /u/HeyBaumeister
    [link] [comments]

    Unbind twilight and sunrise if combined?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I've had twilight forever and I don't really play any greatsword classes anymore, so my question is, if I combine it with sunrise (just need to buy dawn) and make eternity would I be able to sell it, or would it bind to me upon being crafted?

    submitted by /u/Hirikor
    [link] [comments]

    Easy raid bosses

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    So i'm rather new to raiding and would like to know which raid bosses are on the easier side. Did some w1 and w4 and thought spiritvale to gorseval and cairn to samarog are doable without much Training. What else would you advice? I'm trying to gather me some LI, but it's hard because i only have a few..

    submitted by /u/Mihabe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment