• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Guild Wars Guild Wars still looks mighty fine in 2020

    Guild Wars Guild Wars still looks mighty fine in 2020


    Guild Wars still looks mighty fine in 2020

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Just in case you happen to be a part of this subreddit...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    The player "Assasin Of Legend" that gave the couple of us new players in Factions 2x purple minies and 10k, without any push, ask or want for anything in return, thank you. While not new to the game, I'm newly returning after a decade so it's amazing to see the community is still as lovely as when I left it.

    You came, you traded, you danced and you vanished. Amazing!

    submitted by /u/wilnelson7
    [link] [comments]

    Winds of Change HM

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Feedback Requested: Balance Changes, Underpowered Skills Focus

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Hello. I am requesting feedback for a catalogue of skill changes. The changes are directed towards skills that are generally regarded as being weak, unwieldy, or otherwise not worth using. The changes are contained in the link below.

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Soldier198/SkillBalanceIdeas

    Each suggestion starts off with a problem statement identifying the issues with a particular skill. I expand further with a suggested change and an explanation for that change. I conclude by describing how I anticipate the newly changed skill will be used.

    Certain skills are preemptively split for PvE and PvP usage in the anticipation of an imbalance.

    Thank you for any time you might invest in reviewing these suggestions.

    submitted by /u/RowOnce8788
    [link] [comments]

    10 Things I Wish I Knew When I First Started Playing Guild Wars

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    And so starts my new adventure

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Is it worth getting an alt account for another character?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Have one character level 20 and was thinking of starting another character.

    Was wondering if its worth having an alt account for them so I can run them places with level 20 character? Are there any other benefits to having an alt account?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/FederalStudent5
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Redditor

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! This is the first time I have ever been on reddit before, and I joined today because I was told that there was a very active Guild Wars 1 community here. I was wondering how I might get started with integrating myself into the community and also I was in need of help. It was for this that I mainly joined: I'm currently stuck in a mission in prophecies that has thus far proven very difficult to complete and I was wondering if there was anyone in this community who would be able to help me finish both this mission and the Prophecies Campaign.

    submitted by /u/Mando_Ehn
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember the old Piken Square community?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I only recently remembered about this, but I think this used to be a pretty big thing between 2005 and 2010. Basically, the Piken Square outpost was always full of people who were just hanging out there; chatting or just using it as their afk spot. I vaguely recall that most of those people were people who cared particularly about the lore / roleplaying aspect of the game.

    I only became aware of this in 2009 or so, when the game's player base was already quite small. I remember that it was interesting how all small outposts were dead, but Piken Square still had 10-20 people in it at any moment. Then somewhere between 2010 and 2012, this little community died and Piken Square became just another ghost town.

    Is there anyone here who used to be a Piken Square frequenter, or who has more insights as to why this tiny community was so stable for such a long time?

    submitted by /u/zyygh
    [link] [comments]

    People Know Me on my Ironman. Onward to EoTN.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Need Help! Dervish Grenth PvE Build

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Title speaks for itself. I'm already level 20, have all expansions packs. I know Grenth is good late game against destroyers. Any tips/advice for builds? thanks

    submitted by /u/gneutral
    [link] [comments]

    Old Player but New Ranger. Help me use bows?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    So.. I have played GW1 on and off since release. I've tried Ranger several times but pewpew seems so boring so I never stuck with it.

    But this time I'm committed! I know bows are weak in PvE but as I don't use cons or pve skills, a handicap like that sounds right up my alley. Besides: heroes.

    Except I don't know which type I should have and for why so:

    • Best bow for all purpose damage/generic build?

    • Best bow when I want to focus on interrupting?

    Anything else I should know about them? Best mods maybe? Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/arjeidi
    [link] [comments]

    are these items worth keeping

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/VKpftdD.png

    I started up a week ago but still can't grasp which items to keep or sell. Should they be salvaged or sold, kept or merched.

    Are all items above q9 bad? Are all items below purple/gold/green bad? Should I have different weapons based on enemy types? Charr/humans/elementals etc? who am i?

    submitted by /u/chbror
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment