• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - April 11, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - April 11, 2020


    Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - April 11, 2020

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    This thread is dedicated to questions that you've never really felt the need to start a thread for, but would still like to see answered/discussed.

    Resources:

    Please also consider sorting the comments in this thread by "new" so that the newest comments are at the top, since those are most likely to still need answers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dueling Mesmer 1v1 as Thief

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    The ultimate roleplayer

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    Qadim the Peerless CM got bugged, just to show how breathtaking GW2 can get...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    For a game that values skins and collections as much as this one, how on earth do we not have an achievement for unlocking all 7 variations of Antique Ascended weapons? Biggest missed opportunity in my opinion.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    You could separate them on 18 achievements for all colors of each weapons, or 7 achievements for all weapons of each color, and then one master achievement with sick rewards for all of those.

    submitted by /u/blocodents
    [link] [comments]

    Today 30 Obsidian Shards

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    I got a request from a friend to draw our two main characters and the main character of a mutual friend of ours.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Compete in Battle Efficiency’s NA Beetle Champions League – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Whisper got bugged and we could pick its weapon

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Chronomancer

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Does anyone else miss how this spec used to be?

    It's been so long and as far as I know, there's been no information about why they felt it was necessary for such a drastic and clunky change, and no information about them ever reverting it, it's all just absolute silence.

    It's a little frustrating, and maybe it's kind of pointless to kick and scream now, but I wanted to share my thoughts about the matter once again.

    It's really depressing to me especially, because this spec was so engaging to me, it's something that gave me the most enjoyment out of the game, and I feel like that feeling is mutual with others as well, and while it's not outright unplayable, it feels a lot less satisfying than it was before. Especially in PvP, where it's just really awkward to use. Granted, mesmer as a whole feels a little awkward to use now since they nerfed condi so hard, mirage isn't super viable either.

    I don't know, I just really wish we had any kind of communication with the devs of Gw2, and that they'd even consider the idea of reverting the heinous change they made to the spec outright.

    submitted by /u/Mobian-
    [link] [comments]

    Really happy they included a chapter on Utopia in the 20th Anniversary Art Book

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    EBG in T2 on EU is currently bugged and no one can get in

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Hello Everyone!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I started playing GW2 since it first came out in 2012. Then after few years I quit and came back just a bit after POF release. I main Mesmer which I really love to play. We have a small community in our discord for GW2 and League of Legends players if you would like to join. We always welcome new and experienced players to our discord channel. Feel free to invite your friends aswell!

    Click here to join! See you around ^^

    submitted by /u/doom_frost
    [link] [comments]

    Why is non of this communicated better ....

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Fear the Metal Legion (Hardcore Metal Cover by DusK)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    How can I improve my mechanics?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I've played this game on auto-pilot for years. I can always heal after getting hit and worst case just dodge roll away since I have almost always played open world and low tier fractals. Problem is I've been getting into PvP and higher tier fractals with squishier builds and it's becoming pretty clear I really have no idea what to do when I have to focus on something else besides dps.

    I end up tripping over my fingers and dying pretty quickly without even getting through my rotation. I get so quickly overwhelmed trying to juggle everything in my head that I end up freezing. I've tried to be more mindful when playing but it doesn't feel great when you're the reason why your team is losing or why the fractal keeps wiping. I don't expect to become great, but I would at least like to be able to carry my own weight.

    Any advice? Thanks

    submitted by /u/SweetestTeaCups
    [link] [comments]

    Cantha Theme - GW2 Arrangement from a Hobbyist Musician

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    The Beetle Champions League Returns to NA!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Official Blog Post

    Trailer

    Greetings Tyrians! The Beetle Champions League returns this weekend, and will now be taking place on North America! Race against competitors across all 5 in game beetle tracks, and if you do well enough, you can Qualify to race in the Custom Guild Hall track! The top 3 finishers will earn Legendaries

    To read all the rules, and learn about the complete structure of the tournament, visit the website here.

    Tomorrow will be the first Qualifier race, and will start at 14:00 PST (23:00 CET). Make sure to come by the multiple streams that will be hosting the races this weekend:

    Saturday (ES) : Battle Efficiency

    Sunday (ES) : Vortus

    Saturday (EN) : Roy

    Sunday (EN) : Keyba

    If you have any questions feel free to comment or pm! We hope to see you all there either in the streams or racing, and good luck to all competitors!

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Roile
    [link] [comments]

    Mordrem&Evergreen Lodestones should be exchanged for Provisioner Tokens

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    I think it would be a reasonable thing to do. Legendary armor came with HoT but there is nothing good to do with those lodestones (especially Mordrem Lodestone). I have stacks of these because I couldn't throw them for years for to be safe and I want to spend them for something and I thought it would be a nice thing to be able to spend them on Provisioner Token vendors could be a good idea..

    submitted by /u/rayman903
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game for me?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    I play some minutes of this game and It sounds really Fun. I saw some players playing in twitch and I like the fast paced combat. However, my main concerns are the multiplayer and the end game. Are them doable with randoms or only with premade team? Is there some mechanichal to form groups?

    submitted by /u/diogenes899
    [link] [comments]

    So worth the wait. Beautiful artwork.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    class with most build variety

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    hi im new to this game and i like classes in mmos that can be played many different (not trash) ways. what fits that criteria here?

    submitted by /u/omargoldV
    [link] [comments]

    buying the game

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    i just got my first toon to lvl 80 and i want to buy the exp packs so bad

    i got some money left but paying 29$ on this rn is kinda expensive for me

    is there any site that gives deals or they might do a deal since wow has gone 50%?

    submitted by /u/dubzin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment