• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Guild Wars Kind of a Big Deal on my Ironman! Onward to Elona.

    Guild Wars Kind of a Big Deal on my Ironman! Onward to Elona.


    Kind of a Big Deal on my Ironman! Onward to Elona.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Planet Zoo: Guild Wars, Gwens theme [Timelapse]

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Second GWAMM or Pre-Searing KoaBD

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Alright, so the titel says it all...

    So short background... I've got a bunch of sandford gifts is Pre-Searing and i'm wondering what to do with them. Should I go for another GWAMM title, which I've already done once, or for Kind of a Big Deal in Pre-Searing. I'm leaning towards Kind of a Big Deal right now, just because I only play now and then and logging in to get the sandford gifts is not much of a problem. Any advice?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MaliciousJasper
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop Weird Shadows/Reflections

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    So whenever I'm in the Jade sea, or in Glints challenge whenever I move the shadows, or reflections keep moving around also. It does it really fast and it's not pleasant to look at.

    This never happened back when I played this game using a desktop, but ever since I started using laptops (on my old laptop and my current laptop) it has done that.

    Just wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if there is a fix for it.

    submitted by /u/DungeonRunnerTank
    [link] [comments]

    Dasha Vestibule

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Going for some titles, got to this mission. Then I remembered you need Margrid for this mission.

    Now i've been side tracked by theory crafting an optimal build for her at DV in HM.

    It's defenitely not my strong suit, but fun either way. Im thinking maybe chocking gas?

    Anyways, would love some ideas from people who actually know their stuf ( or just find it fun like me)

    submitted by /u/Panriv
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the originals five gods is your favorite ?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    PvE Mesmer Builds

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Is there a pretty effective meta Mesmer build people are running in PvE?

    I have recently gotten very bored and rushed some of my characters through the game to buy obsidian armor and other fun things (sitting on some decent cash for the last 10 years that I just stare at pointlessly); now, I'm tasked with buying weapons to go along with it and don't want to buy weapons that won't exactly go with an effective PvE build.

    Welcome any suggestions!

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Vengeful-Spartan
    [link] [comments]

    Farming & Generating Income

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Just came back to the game after a long time, and I fell back in love again. I was wondering how people generally get money nowadays? I have come to understand that the gifts from Nicolas will g t you 5e each, but what other methods are there?

    Let me know!

    submitted by /u/NorwegianAnalytics
    [link] [comments]

    Help with guildWars + expansion on steam

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    So I am thinking of getting the game through Steam. But I am not sure how the game will work there if I am also planning to get Eye of the North. Are the games will automatically detect it or do I have to do something first. The other question is also what would happen if I get EotN after I finish the others. Plus am I going to be able to transfer the HoM to GW2? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/itriedsomanythings
    [link] [comments]

    SaO Chain Portal Glitch

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment