• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Guild Wars Using all your storage cash to buy elite armour now that the economy is dead.

    Guild Wars Using all your storage cash to buy elite armour now that the economy is dead.


    Using all your storage cash to buy elite armour now that the economy is dead.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    I Beat a 15 Year Old MMO - And It Was Great!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Decided to jump back on after 10 years, fresh account too. Pre-Searing Ascalon never looked so good!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    When they start to get impatient, that's where the deals are made

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    What is your favourite campaign?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Pretty much the title. Feel free to elaborate as to why you like that one the most.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    The virgin 40/40 set vs chad 38/38 set

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Huge server issues (lags) since yesterday

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I'm guessing lots of people have had them aswell (I know for a fact many of my friends did), I heard it was related to the current event.

    Saw no reddit thread about it and I'm hoping a GM passes by and sees this so that we find a fix, especially for the upcoming GvG MAT and daily ATs happening.

    submitted by /u/Enjoyted
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help! High Burst Damage Elementalist PvE Build Ideas (Prophecies Only)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Title speaks for itself. Feel like most of the good skills come from factions/Nightfall, But I want to see how far I can go just using prophecies skills. Really wishing I remembered my old account login from 2007.

    Please help

    submitted by /u/gneutral
    [link] [comments]

    Goggles armorpiece?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I saw these on a ritualist and while I remember that I had a pair many years ago, I can't remember what they were called. Does anyone know?

    Link: https://imgur.com/a/XHaUvA9

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fox_77
    [link] [comments]

    ANet Support is far too strict

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    A couple of years ago Anet made their support extremely strict to the point where unless you physically bought the game yourself, they simply wont help you. CC details, address or GTFO is pretty much their motto. I find that keycodes are completely useless.

    Last year I asked support to change my email for an account that I had full access to and they refused to help without CC or address info. Good luck finding that for a 15year old account. Now I found out my account is locked and I have a hunch that it's because I asked them to change my email last time. So here I am, victim of Anet's Nazi-like support yet again.

    I've asked them to recover multiple accounts in the past and they have never helped me. Even after listing multiple keycodes and in depth describing account details. Without a CC or address it's impossible. I don't know if I'm just unlucky or what but I just don't understand how some people get help so easily. Every couple of years I try my luck with them but I've yet to be successful. I'm starting to really miss NCsoft. Of course that mess with NCsoft left half of my accounts bugged and unable to even register GW2.

    submitted by /u/ballsack_man
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help vanquishing Anvil Rock

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Looking for help vanquishing Anvil Rock, DM me if you want to join

    submitted by /u/Pegacorns
    [link] [comments]

    can you stack up books for survivor?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I was wondering about making survivor easier for my assassin and got the idea to just take the same storybook several times and deliver them all together. Would this be possible?

    submitted by /u/CeciliumStar
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help! Minion Master Necromancer PvE Build Ideas(Prophecies Only)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Title speaks for itself. Feel like most of the good minion skills come from Factions/Nightfall, but I want to see how far I can go in just using prophecies skills. Really wishing I remembered my old account login from 2007.

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/gneutral
    [link] [comments]

    Magni the Bison

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I'm back after many years of not playing, and currently trying to get the arena in Gunnar's Hold done, and I'm having a hard time. I'm W/Mo, also tried W/El for the blinds. 2/10 times I acutally manage to get to Magni. First times he reckt me with 140dmg hammerhits cause of bear form. Tried a last time with sprint and outran his Bear Form (60 sec) with 120 cd, but he still recks me.

    Is he just plain impossible to defeat with a warrior?

    Im not especially skilled, but after trying and failing 10-20 times, I usually mange. Buit this time I'm about to delete the game, computer and my family in anger.

    submitted by /u/chbror
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment