• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 We found Cow Disguises. Look at those legs go!

    Guild Wars 2 We found Cow Disguises. Look at those legs go!


    We found Cow Disguises. Look at those legs go!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    [OC] Kasmeer doodle

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Not enough Outgoing Healing in the game to regen me from this burn my friend gave me over my lack of survival instinct

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    [art] I'm so ready for a full month of SAB! (and suffering)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    DinoCat by Brian Valeza would make for a great raptor skin!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    I wanna cry

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Anyone else get the art book today? Here are some of the mount concepts for path of fire.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    SAB is almost upon us, so perhaps I should plug my New Krytan typeface/font again

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    Hi all, several years back now I made a New Krytan typeface as a full font set for Window, Mac, Linux and Web. You can download the current iteration (v1.4) of it from:

    https://properdave.com/gw2/

    The glyphs are all taken from the game, but I have used some creative licence and added additional glyphs for punctuation and a handful of non-English characters, which makes the typeface much more usable for everyone. The last post about it received a request for Cyrillic/Russian character support, which I've since added.

    If you download and make use of it, drop me a message and let me know what you get up to with it! :)

    submitted by /u/TheProperDave
    [link] [comments]

    Snowman in Arah [Art]

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Found an asura in the Silverwastes named Ba By Yoda dressed as baby yoda from the mandalorian. Stood next to him to take a screenshot and then realized how similar my character is to the main guy

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Found an asura in the Silverwastes named Ba By Yoda dressed as baby yoda from the mandalorian. Stood next to him to take a screenshot and then realized how similar my character is to the main guy

    https://preview.redd.it/cx25ixzhwrs41.png?width=676&format=png&auto=webp&s=295af9c91787bdc14c4baec72a29b0942874fab6

    completely coincidental, my deadeye is kinda red for him to be the mando but w/e

    edit: picture didnt upload :(

    submitted by /u/Domirus_Netheren
    [link] [comments]

    This group just made some GW2 references in their song and it sounds sick as hell!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    So when scrolling around I stumbled upon a collective known as "Dust Gang" and when hearing their song "Dungeon Run", I just felt it necessary to share it with the world. These gw2 bars are just making me smile so much.

    https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/dustgang/sword--staff-2?fbclid=IwAR3rjoAL22TBrfS8WjtgecRUNPSLnCKiQZ1QO2qy37WC_3ILbYi_fT2t0io

    (EDIT: its displaying [Question] when I've been trying to call it fluff)

    submitted by /u/YobanashiDeceive
    [link] [comments]

    Items without monetary value assigned to them.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Anet please put a value to items that do not have any associated at this time, such as, Ley Line Sparks, Bottles of Airship Oil and Mistborn Motes to name three. These items take up valuable storage space or put them in the wallet. We should at least be able to vendor them.

    submitted by /u/dbrez3107
    [link] [comments]

    Brand New To Raiding

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    So, my girlfriend and I have been playing Guild Wars 2 on and off for years now. Decided that we'd like to try to jump into raiding but frankly we're lost on how to even begin in that regard. I'm aware of the Snow Crows site and we're both looking at proper gear sets and such. She's fully set up atm for power banner warrior and I'm just short of having a full alacrity renegade setup.

    Rotations and such we can learn ourselves, don't expect any handholding there, we know where the dummies are and how to set them up. What were missing is actually stepping forward and finding groups. How do we go about learning the bosses? I assume there's videos for the strategies but strategies always change over time, how do we know we're learning the 'current meta' and not wasting our time? Are there guilds we can look into to ease our way in? Up to date guides on how to break in?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated because although game mechanics are easy to practice and figure out and learn, breaking past the social barrier can be a challenge when you have no idea where to start.

    submitted by /u/ZoryHero
    [link] [comments]

    Get better as a PvP and WvW player in GW2.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    I recently started again with guild wars 2 and really want to get a good PvP player.

    I usually consume a lot of guides, YouTube and twitch players to get better. In my case this would be in general for PvP and especially wvw and the ele/weaver/tempest class. Any recommendations?

    In addition to that I want to ask/request general resources, tips, guides and tricks how to get better.

    submitted by /u/Korrak
    [link] [comments]

    [Cmaj] GW2 Duet: Heart - Two Steps From Hell

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Do you use Dynamic UI in its current state?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Like most I was happy when I saw they implemented it but at the end of the day I don't use it, mostly because you can't seperate a PVE and PVP preset.

    I'm curious to see if you use it? What's your configuration?

    submitted by /u/DemethValknut
    [link] [comments]

    Item boosters

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    When do you guys usually use your Item Boosters?

    submitted by /u/dwarhasbegun
    [link] [comments]

    My character glitched out! His leg is up by his head! Lol!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Is there something to farm in SAB in order to make gold?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Hi, all in the title!

    submitted by /u/Paulad62
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a page like snowcrows.com but for WvW Zergs/Roaming builds?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Colorblind mode

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I was waiting for this since launch and ANet still didn't help me with my issue.

    So, I am asking YOU, do you have any "hack" to customize the Red ring color? I know I can switch all Red to show as blue but I need only the circles, I don't want to see blue lava.

    I hope that this year I can finally become tank.

    submitted by /u/Stinkyundead
    [link] [comments]

    Starting the game for the first time.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    So I've just started the game, have only got past the intro. I've played mmorpgs, lotro and stuff before, but have still kinda new I'd say. So now with lockdown and things going on, was just wondering if anyone wants to join together and explore the game. Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/Suki1387
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment