• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Guild Wars I just soloed thunderhead keep as a W/Me ultimate Ironman

    Guild Wars I just soloed thunderhead keep as a W/Me ultimate Ironman


    I just soloed thunderhead keep as a W/Me ultimate Ironman

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    No heroes, No henchies, No players
    Using only what the game gave me
    I did that for every single mission beforehand as well, and I'll continue on with the fire islands
    end clip:https://www.twitch.tv/somewhatprofessional/clip/FragileSuspiciousKumquatItsBoshyTime?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

    submitted by /u/SomewhatPr0fessional
    [link] [comments]

    Kartograph here - help please! this part in Cantha is giving me headaches, how do I access it?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Domain of Anguish 7. Heroes HM as Necromancer

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Anyone have the team-quitter QQ discord link?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Low req Scythe! q6 10-35

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Low req Scythe! q6 10-35

    So I found this scythe and knowing that max damage is 9-41, I thought it was weird to see 10-35. Wiki says the max damage for a req 6 scythe is 9-34.. well i found a 10-35.

    P.s. Obviously the inherit mods arent great. But it can be fully re-modded.

    https://preview.redd.it/8qt8asd01ls41.jpg?width=316&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=16675e0792c0ad63ea167c48250ae30b5005e9e3

    submitted by /u/kovaction
    [link] [comments]

    First time in 8 years

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Hey everybody, so I used to be pretty obssessed with GW and when GW2 came out I got it but I'm more of a solo player with ocassional friends and the forced MMORPG stuff in GW2 wasn't to my liking. I much preferred the MMO outposts with missions being solo-able. Just to give you an idea, I ranked up 808 hours in GW and less than 50 in GW2

    So... coming back to GW, what do you guys recommend me to do? I already have one char with which I did almost all mission (Protector of Tyria and Elona). Are there any new stuff worth doing? Since I won't really play GW2, HOM is pretty meaningless to me.

    submitted by /u/gusbeto37
    [link] [comments]

    55 monk where to farm?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I'm pretty new to 55 monking, I've farmed hydras and mountain trolls outside of droks, but I'm not getting a ton of profit off of drops. Any tips on where to go?

    submitted by /u/AlextheToughGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck getting 10th Hall of Monuments points, need help if possible.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    So I've been trying to get to 10 Hall of Monument Points and have 9 at the moment, but I'm struggling to decide which is easiest to get next. I would buy the 16 miniatures I need for that point, but I don't even know how to buy them and probably don't even have enough money for it, so any advice would be appreciated. Character name is Melis Adari, so you can see what points I need still.

    Edit: Really appreciate the help from u/csloan93 and u/ShadowSneakDude for the minis, managed to get to 10 points!

    submitted by /u/ShomTel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment