• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Guild Wars Never noticed there were effigies of the titians in pre-searing ascolon until now. Its a nice bit of foreshadowing that these are the false gods of the charr you are going to face later on in the game

    Guild Wars Never noticed there were effigies of the titians in pre-searing ascolon until now. Its a nice bit of foreshadowing that these are the false gods of the charr you are going to face later on in the game


    Never noticed there were effigies of the titians in pre-searing ascolon until now. Its a nice bit of foreshadowing that these are the false gods of the charr you are going to face later on in the game

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Favorite armor for your favorite profession

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    What is your favorite armor for your favorite profession?

    Mine is male warrior platemail

    submitted by /u/blockparty34
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite tutorial starter area?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Need Help! Hell’s Precipice Build Advice

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    A friend plus myself have been stuck on Hell's Precipice for a few days now and can't seem to complete it on Normal Mode.

    I'm a minion master Necro, he's an AoE fire Elementalist. Both Lvl20, both only have Prophecies. We've just been using henchies.

    All advice from tactics to builds is welcomed! Please help lol Much love

    submitted by /u/gneutral
    [link] [comments]

    Old player, coming back to rediscover this game, I'm looking for a guild to join?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, After suddenly remembering the name of one of my characters, I decided to give this great game a try again after having been absent from it for a few years. My characters are OK I guess but there's a lot I need to pick up on (HM, achievements, solo dungeons, hero builds, trophies,...)

    Instead of being tempted to spam this wonderful sub, is there any guild linked to this place that I could join?

    Thank you for the help!

    submitted by /u/BollekeBoule
    [link] [comments]

    LF (Dutch) buddy

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm looking for someone to re-experience the game. Would be fun to do the Ironman challenge. Because my English speeking is not so good I prefer to play with someone over the chat or with a Dutch player. 26 years old BTW.

    submitted by /u/danieldebruin
    [link] [comments]

    Paragon experts, share your wisdom.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Simple question.

    I'm going between the P/W Imbagon and P/W Soldier's Fury builds.

    Until I get the required Kurzick alliance points, is there a decent alternative to:

    • "Save yourselves!" (kurzick)

    And

    • Spear of Fury (Kurzick)

    I plan to run my Paragon through some of Factions to get this. Just looking for some advice meantime.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jakamura
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment