• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Guild Wars They were the reason I quit years ago, now they're the reason I'm back! Using Wine on their Chromebooks.

    Guild Wars They were the reason I quit years ago, now they're the reason I'm back! Using Wine on their Chromebooks.


    They were the reason I quit years ago, now they're the reason I'm back! Using Wine on their Chromebooks.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Razer has a campaign out advertising 10,000 Deathadders sold and Guild Wars is getting a nice cameo here as their first ever licensed mouse.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    How to: Obsidian Armor Run with Heroes

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    WTB Complete Collection account

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Hey,

    i need an account for a friend, any1 is willing to sell one for like 15 bucks? (proph+fac+nf+eotn)

    submitted by /u/Roehrich96
    [link] [comments]

    Marketplace day event

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Hey there fellow marketplace users,

    I just want to inform everyone that the marketplace day is cancelled and might get rescheduled to a later date. The reason for this is that due to the corona virus situation my school situation got a bit sticky, so I haven't had anytime to organise it. Hopefully we can still celebrate it later this year as I still want it to be an annual event!

    Stay strong and healthy my lovely guild wars players!

    submitted by /u/Graycreations
    [link] [comments]

    What events do you miss from Guild Wars?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    As I recall, their have been several events throughout the years from GW. Some have stayed while others have to go. Which event do you miss the most? Me personally go with the Ascalonian Dress Up Event.

    submitted by /u/HardTranceScythe
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone down to help?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Decided to dust off this game again because of the global pandemic thing. I have a rit in factions that I wanted to get to the mainland and, if someone were generous enough, turn some ministry commendations into weapons for them.

    Preferably I'd like to do it without dying, or without spending much money on armor in between the island and kaineng. Otherwise I'd probably pursue it myself.

    submitted by /u/punkboy198
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh to Factions / NF, looking for some advice

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Hey guys a returning Proph only player from many years ago and want to play through the Xpacs in order! I just picked up some quick and easy heros and want to start in Factions, but they're too low level and i'm wiping. Should i just farm somewhere in Proph for XP before trying to make my way through the main story of Factions? Are heros account shared or are they separate per character? Currently have Koss, Tahlkora, Melonni, Dunkoro, Ogden, Gwen and Vekk with Sousuke and M O X on the bench. I'm a warrior, cheers :)

    submitted by /u/Aerooodynamite
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for People to play and ADVENTURE With

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Going to start logging on more often, I miss GW alot, but i dont have any friends anymore that log in.

    Any one interested in joining on adventures, whether it is on new characters or on Old ones, doing dungeons or Zaishen Shit.

    Let me know.

    Reply Here.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CJ213432
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars on a macbook?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    My girlfriend has been watching me stream a bit of GW1 and wants to give it a try. She only has a mac book though. Does anyone have experience running it on a mac? Will the specs be enough? Is there a mac client or will I have to play around with Wine to get it working?

    submitted by /u/Alaykitty
    [link] [comments]

    HoM

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment