• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 GW2Crafts.net should be operating correctly again.

    Guild Wars 2 GW2Crafts.net should be operating correctly again.


    GW2Crafts.net should be operating correctly again.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    As of about an hour ago, the domain for my site should be functioning correctly again.

    The AWS S3 bucket that hosts the site was up the entire time, however something went wrong with the DNS settings. I suspect this resulted from changes that Amazon made to disable legacy access, which disabled several static IPs, at least one of which was in my DNS record. At the time of this post there are still 542 tools/etc that have tried to access my site via this disabled method recently.

    If you encounter any further issues accessing the site, please let me know here. I have notifications turned on.

    submitted by /u/xanthics
    [link] [comments]

    The Commander And Expectations

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Drew my favorite smelly creature

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    [TAG] 37 man Windswept Haven Capture

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Primordus, complete model teaser art

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Dragonfall is a beautiful place

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    On the matter of Elder Dragons

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Spoilers for Heart of Thorns and Path of Fire in case you're new to the game.

    So is Aurene not only the replacement for Kralkatorikk but for Mordremoth and Zhaitan as well? Can this lone dragon control all forms of magic? Aren't things still wonky in the magic department?

    I liked the idea of replacing Elder dragons but I don't think Aurene should be the end all be all of that.

    I thought it would've been interesting if we replace Mordremoth with The Pale Tree. It'd make sense and we know that we can trust her. She stood as guard against Mordremoth's influence over the Sylvari of the Grove for their entire existence and only after attacking The Pale Mother was the dragon's influence able to twist them on a large scale.

    I don't know who could replace Zhaitan but I thought it'd be interesting to discuss.

    submitted by /u/JackShade21
    [link] [comments]

    Nurse Nora in her Scrubs

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Nurse Nora in her Scrubs

    Luckily COVID19 hasn't infected Tyria yet, but one can never be too prepared.#ScrubLife

    https://preview.redd.it/etr181fgxbv41.png?width=637&format=png&auto=webp&s=e7528697d6b0c05d8f7e15615d84ed05d9b78256

    submitted by /u/MagicalMomo
    [link] [comments]

    I made a script that converts MIDIs into Harp songs!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Hello! I have spent the last couple days working on a script that allows you to take (certain) MIDI files and play them on the harp in-game! Here is the result of this script on some MIDIs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=964tS2GwgpM

    I wrote this script primarily in Python using the Music21 library to read MIDI files and extract details from them. MIDIs are separated into different tracks that (usually) correspond to specific instruments in the song. I use trial and error to figure out which track is the one I want. From there, I have to transpose it to C Major, which is the key of the harp. To do that, I have to manually remove certain notes until it fits a key, so then I can transpose is to C Major. From there, it reads a file that just has a list of 10 keys that represent your keybinds for abilities 1-0. For me, the file looks like this: "12345certq". It then maps the transposed notes to your specific keys. Finally, the script generates another script in AutoHotKey so that it can actually interact with other programs (like Guild Wars 2). From there, you simply run it and tab back into Guild Wars and the script will play the song!

    Unfortunately the code isn't super user-friendly at the moment. I can upload what I have currently to Github if people are interested. I figured at least someone out there would want this, so I decided to post about it. Let me know what you think!

    Edit: Here's the Github link: https://github.com/Rollinc2198/GW2-MIDI-to-Harp

    submitted by /u/Honeybadger2198
    [link] [comments]

    Optimization help

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Howdy! I just bought a razer blade 4k laptop... I for some reason am struggling to run GW2 on it with frames in the single digits but I have no problem running other games such as GTA V... I can't figure out for the life of me what the issue is.

    submitted by /u/Cabeybakes
    [link] [comments]

    All the maps added since launch.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Just wanted to summarize all the maps added since launch. I think sometimes we forget that overworld basically almost doubled in size.

    S1:
    Southsun Cove
    S2:
    Dry Top
    The Silverwastes
    HoT:
    Verdant Brink
    Auric Basin
    Tangled Depths
    Dragon's Stand
    S3:
    Bloodstone Fen
    Ember Bay
    Bitterfrost Frontier
    Lake Doric
    Draconis Mons
    Siren's Landing
    PoF:
    Crystal Oasis
    Desert Highlands
    Elon Riverlands
    The Desolation
    Domain of Vabbi
    S4:
    Domain of Istan
    Sandswept Isles
    Domain of Kourna
    Jahai Bluffs
    Thunderhead Peaks
    Dragonfall
    Icebrood:
    Grothmar Valley
    Bjora Marches

    total of 26 new maps.

    submitted by /u/intodaysagendabegay
    [link] [comments]

    Question for the game historians out there....

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I was playing a couple months ago but slowed down a bit once this COVID stuff started... Opposite of what you'd expect but here we are. I have been on Stormbluff since launch, and it's always been a medium to low population server. I was going to have my friend join me there, but he told me today that the server was full. I checked and sure enough, it is. What happened there to cause such a huge population boom? I'm considering switching off so we can WvW together, but I was curious as to why everyone migrated there. Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/I_AM_SCUBASTEVE
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this not a thing? ��

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    [Reupload with fixes] Some Charr faces designs, enjoy!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Sketch of my djinn character, and their ingame human form :)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    WvW Unplayable due to lag on EU

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Tried to get my WvW mount Today but every single time our Zerg engaged any other Zerg the game became basically unplayable. Skills took up to 5 seconds to go off, weapon switches barely worked. Everyone in the squad was complaining about it too.

    Im relatively new to Guild Wars 2, is this lag always there in WvW? Because its literally unplayable this way.

    submitted by /u/flummw
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for climbing in pvp

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Been hovering around 1550-1565 rating, then lost 3 matches in a row and dropped to 1525. Really want to make the leaderboard this season, any tips?

    submitted by /u/vabbian_prince
    [link] [comments]

    Old player from launch looking to play again

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Hey looking for some assistance here with returning to the game.

    I played GW2 from launch right up until the end of the 2nd WvWvW tournament. I played on a few servers and focused mainly on PVP content.

    In the beginning I played with a small group of players for PVe content but they left for everquest/everquest 2.

    After that I joined another guild which was a primary pvp guild for Sanctum of Rall.

    Next I joined Helios which we moved to Tarnish Coast. Thats the sever my character is currently on.

    What should I do in the game, where do I start again?

    I never played the first expansion and the only thing I was working on was getting mats for my ascended gear + legendary weapon. I burned myself out running around WvWvW with GA but I miss the good old times. I just bought the first expansion and wanted to log back one. Looking for advice on where to start.

    submitted by /u/GhoastTypist
    [link] [comments]

    Death's Judgement and Deadeye Stealth, how to use it?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I am trying to learn the ropes of a Deadeye using a rifle and I am having a lot of troubles with Death's Judgement, which is hard to find answers to on the web.

    Primarily, I have a really hard time actually using the skill from stealth, because a simple auto-attack seems to override it at least 70% of the time I gain stealth by just shooting a simple unenhanced bullet and cancelling stealth before I can use the Death's Judgement. So, I find myself unable to actually spend my Malice points whatsoever. I tried disabling autoattack, which helps, but having to spam it manually is... um, not great.

    For now I have adjusted my build to avoid stealth altogether, due to how glitchy it works for me, but I feel I am missing something very important here. The entire Deadeye class seems to be built around the idea of generating Malice and then spending it in a powerful burst to generate it again (and gain buffs as you do) and the only way I can see to spend Malice is to use Death's Judgement, right?

    Could any experienced Deadeyes chime in, how does one use this dynamic? I am still going through maps and story, no PvP for now.

    submitted by /u/Dragoniel
    [link] [comments]

    Beetle Champions League Finals Today!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    In about 2 hours from now, the Finals for The BCL will start!

    Over the last several weeks, competitors from all over NA, and some from EU, have competed to try and qualify for today. Now, 26 racers will enter the Final Track and try to win the Legendary prizes for the top 3 finishers.

    You can view the brackets here and all other information about the Tournament here

    You can watch the race live at two different streams:

    Spanish

    English

    Good luck to all participants, and we look forward to seeing everyone in the stream and on the race track!

    submitted by /u/Roile
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment