• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Guild Wars feels good to comeback on the game because there is new content

    Guild Wars feels good to comeback on the game because there is new content


    feels good to comeback on the game because there is new content

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Finally Sharing this Gem of a Game with my SO!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    [Meme]

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Gwen Spamming Firestorm inside Cities and Outposts - Prophecies Beta Server Shut Down

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    New Necro Elite - AoE true damage spammer

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    The Real Minion Bomb

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Need help remembering a certain player

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    I had a dream about the game last night, and it involved a certain player, but his/her name slipped my mind, maybe you can help!

    He has multiple accounts, and was always online with like 7 or 8 accounts, standing in Heroes Ascent and I think he did the /clap emote. They were all female monks with fow armor and cgloves and they had ‚for the time' pretty rare titles.

    submitted by /u/theofficialnova
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of wand (comming) for that shield on a Ranger? Like Nature skins. Req musst be communing, +5e^50 musst be one of the mods. Green or gold. Ty :)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Looking For Kurzick Guild

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm a returning veteran player humbly looking for a Kurzick guild to join. I mostly focus on PvE content but I DO have some PvP experience as well.

    My Character name is Michael L Weaver

    submitted by /u/FidoTheAlmighty
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars cardboard standees re-unboxing

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I've been carrying these around for quite a few years now, and in honor of the 15th anniversary of Guild Wars I thought I'd share 'em.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb42JsiUC14&t=1s

    submitted by /u/darantares
    [link] [comments]

    Heroic Refrain Teambuild without mercs

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Hello,

    As I hope you've all seen, Heroic Refrain allows players to have teams with 20 in more than one attribute. Of course, having mesmers with 20 Dom and 20 FC is the meta way to use this, due to how fast casting works at higher ranks.

    An example Teambuild might look like this.

    But for all of us out there without mercenary heroes, what would you recommend to supplant additional mesmers? Necromancers? They only need to reach 14 in an attribute for Heroic Refrain to bring it to 20.

    I'm probably still going to run an ST because 20 spawning power and 20 communing makes for a beefy team. You'll also have SY due to the paragon player.

    submitted by /u/SkierBeard
    [link] [comments]

    Bug, Wielder's Remedy with Weapon of Three Forges?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Title says it, no condition remove. I thought I found a way to remove a condition of the whole party, but unfortunally its not working.
    What do you think? Bug or intention?

    submitted by /u/Roolfie
    [link] [comments]

    When and why did mes runes get so expensive?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Guild Wars Factions Armourless

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Hello, After completing Guild Wars Prophecies Armourless, I decided to test myself further and do Guild Wars Factions Armourless. I decided it was time to challenge myself even further, obviously playing assassin as a melee class, even though ranged could be a whole new challenge in itself. I also used Henchman to make it more close to being authentic of when Guild Wars Factions was out for that extra bit of challenge. f you would like to see this challenge and how I dealt with it and if I completed it, please click the link below and check it out. Thank you for reading this post and I hope you could give me some challenges which have a chance of being possible and difficult.

    Link: Can You Beat Guild Wars Factions Armourless?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYGH66FhJuI

    I would also appreciate the feedback so you can tell me what I could do to improve future challenge videos. Thank you once again! I hope you all have a good day. Happy playing Guild Wars!

    submitted by /u/Achaerion
    [link] [comments]

    One week in; NF + EoTN Completed & finally purchased the armour i never got on my old account! What next!?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    HA anti-bot Build

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get Tier 3 on the Hero title (180 Fame) for the HoM statue, but am really struggling with the Mesmer and Ele bots using AoE snares + AoE DPS on the henchmen. They also continuously use single-target snares and interrupts vs. people (me) and fast casting skills that are hard to interrupt not leaving much opportunity to shut them down.

    Even with a friend helping out it seemed mostly a matter of running a similar AoE build and have their henchmen die first because henchmen can't be individually controlled to avoid AoE attacks.

    submitted by /u/Vitesze
    [link] [comments]

    Build for heroes

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Hi all, can someone recommend some good builds for my heroes in a party of 8? Just trying to play through some of the missions again and keep getting slapped!

    Unfortunately I don't have any ritualist heroes, and I hear they're quite important...

    (I play warrior btw)

    submitted by /u/adammo97
    [link] [comments]

    New builds I am working on

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Multiple characters required to see all of EOTN?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    I was looking at the Main Quest lines through all of the expansions packs and I noticed that EOTN appears to have unique quest lines based on which version of Guild Wars your character started in (Prophecies, Factions, or Nightfall). Does this mean that a single character is locked out of 66% of the main quests and that I'll need to start characters from all 3 packs to see all of the story in EOTN?

    submitted by /u/CriticalComposer
    [link] [comments]

    How to go from Factions to Prophecies?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    I use the boat to go Lions Arch, but from here when I try leaving city one area seems to be a dead end and I can't go the other route. Yet I see Ascalon on the map etc how do I get there? lol/

    submitted by /u/DanteVSTheWorld
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone sell Rolls of Vellum or am I stuck buying from the trader?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    When I checked yesterday it was 550g for 1 but today its 400g. Wild.

    submitted by /u/OhMilla
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a "tier" list for profession in solo content only (7 heroes+player)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I used to main an ele and got her to 25/30 titles before I deleted her. I made a new ele after that but realized the gameplay was very boring as the ele skills are overall quite weak so I was using Assassin's Promise which doesn't play like an ele at all. Even one of the better builds, E/Mo, plays nothing like an ele (by design I know).

    I moved to an assassin but some things bother me with it. Any shadow step uses (for instance the new elite) end up negative because the animation breaks the flow of combat as there's a delay before you can cast a melee attack and mobs end up running a bit away. Also you can get nuked very quickly on HM because the pack dumps everything on you while your heroes start to engage.

    Making a build with Save Yourselves feels not very effective because your heroes are not close enough most of the time.

    I'd say the main bonus is Assassin seems to have a lot of potential for stuff outside of normal pve. Farming/sc's.

    I figure the new elites shake things up, most noticeably the paragon elite.

    I know anything is viable but there are clear better choices than others (mesmer vs ele for instance). What would be your top picks for solo content?

    submitted by /u/ClickingClicker
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for swiftspells staff

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    its been a rough ride trying to farm 1 weapon with just heros. Even harder to buy! Anyone got Mugra's Swiftspell staff laying unused somewhere? https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Swiftspell%27s_Staff

    submitted by /u/VampireNinjas
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my W/D SwS build?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    So i've been trying to use the Seven Weapon Stance elite on my Warrior these last past days. Before this Warriors Endurance was the obvious way to go. So i'm trying to go for something simular.

    so far i have come up with this: OQojExVbKRi1CFGFcfvlXFuFieA

    1. Seven Weapons Stance.
    2. Power Attack.
    3. Counter Attack/Protector strike ( counter for easy energie, Proterctor for higher DPS).
    4. Radiant Schythe.
    5. Asuran Scan.
    6. Fear Me.
    7. For Great Justice.
    8. SY/EbsH/IAU (i prefer SY for support, EbsH provides more DPS)

    Str 12+3+1 Tactics 11+1 Schythe mastery 4.

    so far im at 70/75 ish DPS at the master of damage solo. (using a zealous schythe)

    any thoughts/ improvements?

    submitted by /u/Panriv
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment