• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Dulfy appreciation thread 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Dulfy appreciation thread 2020


    Dulfy appreciation thread 2020

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    I've just noticed it's been a year since the last post on Dulfy.net. One year since she dropped MMOs for her career. I thought about sending her my regards and appreciation by e-mail, but I realized she had probably cut that one off too. But maybe if lot of us post here and it gets big enough, someone who know her will notice and could let her know?

    It is not my intention to covince her to come back. I totally get it. If you are into games as she apparently was and still wish to do something with your life, you need to take radical steps. It's just that I now realize she (her work) has been a big part of my best years with this game and I'd want her to know we haven't forgotten her and we wish her the best. So...

    Dulfy, if you're reading this, I hope you're in good health in this weird time and living the best version of your life. I've always admired your dedication and diligance and I'm sure it can take you anywhere you want. Thank you for all your work for the GW2 community, making our lives easier to this day <3

    submitted by /u/Kirara
    [link] [comments]

    I also don't know how to make memes

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    How I hope we will get to Cantha

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Wow look at this new infusion I got!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Raiding as a newbie in a nutshell

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    A Message About Customer Support Response Times

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Episode 3 wild speculation bingo board

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Years of playing and I have finally attempted to capture my love for my skritt mini Greegle

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Gifting PoF to a Friend

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I was just wondering how I would go about gifting PoF to a friend. I went to purchase it from the ArenaNet shop but it wants me to log into my account. Will it still send me a code that I can give him if I log in with my account? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/JillyBean6107
    [link] [comments]

    If you were thinking of making an alt account now is the time! Also if you never thought about here is why you should!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    $15!

    • Daily log in rewards: 55 extra laurels! 20 extra mystic coins!

    • 2g extra gold a day for doing simple things

    • parking characters at chests and farming the loot

    • extra bank space

    It's all easy gold if you use this to feed your main account.

    You can even do daily fractals and and weekly Raids to feed more gold to your main account

    With multi boxing it's even faster

    submitted by /u/HGLatinBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Worth recovering old account?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I need an opinion question answered. I played GW1 for a couple of years back in the day, and only scratched the surface in GW2. The accounts were linked however. I am now planning to return with the expansions discounted and the quarantine in full effect. My question is: Is it worth recovering my account? Or should I just start a new one. I have lost my authenticator and support is backed up for days. I'm impatient and I don't know if I have enough info to recover my account at all. I don't think I had anything of real value aside from maybe some limited time cosmetics (if that was a thing) or maybe pets or something from way back when if I got then for linking accounts or something. Is there anything really worth while that i might be losing? I was maybe level 20 I think if even that. I could wait a week for them to respond, and find I can't get the account back anyway. Im trying to decide if I should let the old account go and start over, or wait a week to maybe get it back.

    Any opinions are helpful!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Dantheman888
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys play this game?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    It feels like I need 8 arms with all these buttons. I just hit level 80 and went to the crystal desert to try out this path of fire and damn near everything is killing me if the mob says (veteran) I'm just dead. I'm a norn guardian with dragon hunter specialization and am following a build I found online.

    I also only have like 14K hp which feels low for max level I'd think, I know zero about crafting and how to get better armor as this games learning curve is wildly abstract in so many ways.

    submitted by /u/JangoJake
    [link] [comments]

    Ascended triumphant hero armor - question

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    What is the difference between: Ascended triumphant hero armor and Ascended mistforged triumphant hero armor?

    submitted by /u/vukthewolfy
    [link] [comments]

    Comic - The Fall - Page 11

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    PSA: (20x) ascended salvage kit in the Fractal Reliquary today

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    title

    submitted by /u/Xepton
    [link] [comments]

    Sab tribulation mode token farm question

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Hello, do you get the token for each zone in tribulation mode only daily or everytime you complete one zone? like if you farm the zone 1 you get the token each time? or it's only up to 1 daily?

    submitted by /u/aquiles1697
    [link] [comments]

    Alakazam as a mesmer

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Condi mirage benchmark

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    I wanna learn condi mirage for raiding, but i heard it's hard to benchmark it's effectiveness because the golem doesn't attack or move. So how should i go about checking how efficient i am.

    submitted by /u/DoubleFuckingRainbow
    [link] [comments]

    Super Adventure Hub (3:35.360) looking for a better route to follow up

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Yeah, im wasting my time doing this Super adventure hub "time attack", it caught me up because there isn't a standard route to follow, so u can collect all coins in your way. This is my last lap and ofc my record for now, but I can't think of a better route to follow, Im sure that there is at least 1 better since im 13th on my server. I can optimize my run beacuse as u can see in the video I made some mistakes but Im sure can't still reach the 1st place even with a perfect lap following this route/path.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eqdbdxsIkc

    submitted by /u/DP_Monkey
    [link] [comments]

    Joined eventually

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Hello all. I posted yesterday asking a bit of info about the game and I ended up downloading and giving it a try. So far so good. The game has a new and refreshing breath to it (played wow for 15 years) and I'm loving it so far. I Traver from area to area and use the spy Glass thing to show the map and basically complete hearts, pois, vistas and events when thy pop ip. Cause I tried the game some years ago I received a welcome back event that doest state the duration and gives +50% exp from all sources and some other stuff. I ended up with a human guardian (paladin main in wow) and understood the consent of weapon skills but winded two things to clarify. 1st. Most of the builds I saw from endgame use 2hander sword and scepter+focus. I didn't really like the skill from the scepter +focus. If I go a different road will I hinder myself a lot? If not what you'd suggest? (building more damage oriented right now and less defensive). 2nd. After hitting level 10 or so (I think I'm 12 or something now) the are some "events" on map that say they reward a hero point. I complete whenever I saw one bit don't know where the are used. Also at a game screen shows hero skills? Sorry for the incorrect terminology but I'm not a pc right now to check. Are there like upgrades to the hero skills? Do I upgrade what I like more from the description I read? Are there bad choices? Is it easy and cheap to reapec them later on? Amd a bonus question 😁. Is crafting worth it? Any crafted Item that could help while leveling? Or let it for for end game? Thats all for now and thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/kafroulis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment