• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Guild Wars Finally I got my first Obsidian Armor!

    Guild Wars Finally I got my first Obsidian Armor!


    Finally I got my first Obsidian Armor!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    I love how relaxing This game can be

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Holy Spear Spike Follow Up: 1,800+ Damage In 10 Secs

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    So, what's the current state of PvP?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Me and the squad decided to hop back into GW1 recently. We're all vets, so we have a decent idea of how the game works from a mechanics standpoint. However, we haven't really played at all since 2009ish. Since that time, unsurprisingly, it seems the population has dropped a lot and hit a stable number.

    After some skimming of this forum and hopping around in game, it seems most PvP is generally... bots?

    Masses of bots seem to be true for RA and HA. Are the other modes of PvP (AB, GvG, etc.) also this way? Are there any modes or times of the day/week where it's mainly humans?

    Thanks all!

    PS: Soft spot for me, but... Codex is dead, right?

    submitted by /u/1337HxC
    [link] [comments]

    A message about ArenaNet support response times

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    New titles

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    I would love to see some new titles. We got one for not dying so it would be awesome to get a title for dying! If you die like a 1.000.000 times you're the legendary walking dead or something like that

    submitted by /u/Cypherioos
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming Guild wars like it's 2005

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hey there lovely people!

    I'm currently streaming some classic GW if you fancy watching: http://www.twitch.tv/shinyarmour

    The gist is that I'm gonna play every expansion in a chronological order and only using the skills available. For example, I am currently doing Prophecies so only using Prophecies skills - in Factions I'll use Factions + Prophecies skills and so on. :)

    I've had this idea in the back of my mind for a bit and the lockdown finally gave me the time to do it. I'll add that I'm still new when it comes to streaming so any constructive criticism or help is welcome. ♥

    submitted by /u/shinyarmours
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: The New Weapons get bound and customised to the character you bought them with.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Don't be like me and waste 15 proof of legends on weapons that can't be used on a character that the weapon wasn't intended for. :(

    submitted by /u/olympiakospk
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    How active is the game atm for me to spend money on it to join ? Would it be a waste of time or will I find people to play content with and join a guild and do pvp? I played guild wars 2 and it was kinda meh to me want to try this

    submitted by /u/MrLittleToe
    [link] [comments]

    I generated playing cards for all skills. Draw cards to draft your builds.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I generated playing cards for all skills. Draw cards to draft your builds.

    Skill cards in Tabletop Simulator

    Hello everyone! I generated playing cards for all ~1300 in-game skills. You can import these into Tabletop Simulator and draft your team build from random draws, as if you were buying booster packs for a physical card game.

    The program is available at https://github.com/regendo/guild-wars-skill-cards. Run it to generate the cards, then import them into Tabletop Simulator.

    I've been playing a new characters under self-imposed drafting rules where I get 10 cards at the start of the game and 10 new cards after each mission and it's been a lot of fun! I couldn't play with henchmen because those use skills I haven't drafted so I've always been under the party limit and it's been challenging but I think I got quite lucky with my drafts. I haven't played it enough to give you a proper challenge rule set like Ironman but I think you'll have a lot of fun just trying it out and adjusting your rules as you need to.

    This was largely inspired by the Monster Drafting WP did for all of two videos, and by me playing a single MtG draft recently (in which I did terribly).

    Why am I not providing the complete cards as a tabletop simulator mod?

    Every single card includes copyrighted artwork which I don't want to redistribute. I doubt ANet would mind but it would just feel weird.

    The card back looks weird.

    Yeah I didn't really have a good idea for one so I just put all the profession colours on it. You can use your own card back when you import the cards.

    submitted by /u/regendo
    [link] [comments]

    AB Scrims Elementalist LS!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    What is the easiest class to go thru Prophecies with?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. I tried MM Necro but got wiped pretty hard. Am I just doing something wrong? What do you think is the easiest class to go thru Proph with, as I am very unskilled and generally have a hard time. Thanks for any and all replies!

    submitted by /u/CC_Rayne
    [link] [comments]

    Enough time to get proof of triumph? / general questions

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I dont have any characters left so i just started a new ritualist. Do i have enough time to complete the 5 missions for the proof of triumph?

    also i have a general question if you dont mind. Its been so long since i played.

    - Are henchmen usefull? like, i will mostly be a resto ritualist, are they tanking so i can heal them?

    submitted by /u/moepkid
    [link] [comments]

    Healer agro

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    wondering why , but as melee is frustrating having to chase targets because mobs are attacking the healer that wont stop moving even when flag is down

    so now i wonder if there is any option to avoid healers getting agro or healers standing at melee (Normal mode so bleh)

    any hints ?

    submitted by /u/Nosereddit
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Noob

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    So I'm a "returning" player, and I just finally finished clearing Lion's Arch and hit 20. Now I have no idea where to go or what to do. Is there a main town I should venture to? I'm pretty lost. Any advice? I'm currently solo and guildless.

    submitted by /u/Emperor-Valtorei
    [link] [comments]

    Need help to decide on profession.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    So i have decided to return to guild wars with this new anniversary and maybe get to max out my HoM and also maybe get GWAMM if i can. Problem is that i never really played this game much or properly back in 2010-2011.
    My problem right now is that i just cant decide between paragon, warrior or mesmer. And with the new elites that was released it made it all that much harder (mainly because of the paragon elite.) Do people have any tips on how one can decide? :D

    submitted by /u/KoohKochou
    [link] [comments]

    Just Wondering

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Recently I started a new account due to me thinking my old account was dead and gone.... well it turns out thanks to Anet I have my old account back and it's full of random stuff and gear. I wondered if someone would be willing to jump online one day with me and just give me a run down of what's worth keeping and what isn't?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Toblerono
    [link] [comments]

    How do you uncover part of the maps I'm missing?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Junundu vanquish holy damage staff

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Do weapon requirements matter in junundu form? Should I equip my heroes with scythes? What is the smartest course of action, because it takes more than an hour to vanquish these poison desert areas.

    submitted by /u/nhremna
    [link] [comments]

    New Guild LF Alliance and Members! Kurzick, Chill, PvE, SC, FF, HM, Vanq

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    Mods: Please delete if this isn't allowed (not sure if guilds are allowed to post LF ally and members or not)

    I just started a new guild and am looking for more people to join us. We are looking to focus around PvE mostly (Vanqs, HM Missions, Story Advancement, General Stuff) and do SC's (DoA, UW, and FoW for fun not competitively) and FF for titles as well (probably using MQSC/MTSC). We also are looking for an alliance that we can join or looking to start our own alliance with like-minded guilds. Let me know if this is something that you're interested in. Feel free to reach out here, on discord or in game! Contact info below!

    IGN: Reaper of Cerberus

    Discord: Cerberus#4627

    submitted by /u/robgw2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment