• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Anyone else remembers the excitement? Who else was there during the countdown for first Guild Wars 2 expansion?

    Guild Wars 2 Anyone else remembers the excitement? Who else was there during the countdown for first Guild Wars 2 expansion?


    Anyone else remembers the excitement? Who else was there during the countdown for first Guild Wars 2 expansion?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Was in PvP game with a guy who asked us to show PvP titles (for example legendary champion) at the beginning to prove we are PvPers. When nobody provided it, he refused to play. It was a ranked in low gold btw.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I discovered, that in one of hearts in Iron Matches, you can pick up a chicken and travel with it through entire map. So I drew my character (low effort, quick art) with his new unusual companion!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Like the good old days, LFG CoF P1.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    I'd say Skyscale is pretty fun (Top of Mordremoth's Tower in Dragon's Stand)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Thanks for Strike-Missions

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I would like to give some positive feedback to the people that came up with the daily Strike Missions and EotN gathering area. I don't play as much as I used to so i don't get into new raids anymore even tho I still enjoy the ones i memerized, but I really do have fun with these casual kind of "raiding".
    - Thanks for that :-)

    submitted by /u/Schbans
    [link] [comments]

    Just stumbled upon the old concept art for the Lion's Arch Rebuild and I still want them to eventually rebuild Lion's Arch to look like that.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Made a new version of my GW2 Mount Poster. Added several missing mounts since the last one. It now contains every mount released so far. Enjoy!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Bring back tiered titles

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    One of the things that GW1 got right was the titles. Instead of hundreds of titles that most of them dont really mean anything and you even forget where you got them from we need tiered titles like GW1 had. Meaning you get a special title for every 10-15-30-50-100 titles you have and a seperate one in pvp where you get a better title for every 1-5-15 tournament titles you earn.

    Everytime you saw someone get God Walking Among Mere Mortals in GW1 there was a server wide announcement and it was a enjoyable achievement.

    submitted by /u/Agar_ZoS
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone play on a surface pro (without issues)?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Lock in is getting to me and I feeling like logging on again.

    I've got the most recent Surface pro (7 or whatever). Don't really care about max graphics

    submitted by /u/Wax_and_Wayne
    [link] [comments]

    I've been absent during winter, what's up with ranger?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    I've noticed in patch notes that alot of traits, abilities and weapon skill were nerfed on power-scaling, cooldowns got longer, buff duration got shorter. Afaik - everyone was nerfed, right? And from the atmosphere of ranger forums - the pets are gonna get nerfed next. Did I miss some previous pet rework? From my memory they were unreliable in pvp/wvw, either getting shredded in a zerg or unable to keep up with player mobility (because it is stationary during attack animations).

    submitted by /u/Andrey-d
    [link] [comments]

    Asia players on NA servers, what's your ping? Do you use a VPN or just deal with it?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Edit: Lol, this sub has a boner for downvoting anything that's not fan art

    I just started playing GW2 again recently and have been having a great time. The only thing is, I was in the US when I made my GW2 account back when it launched. I now play from Korea and my ping is never below 200. It hovers between 200 and spikes sometimes to 240, with an average of roughly 210. Has anyone had any luck with a VPN/GPN, or did your ping stay the same because your ISP routing is the best it's going to get? My ISP is KT.

    Anyway, despite 200+ ping, it's actually decently playable. Unless I accidentally found out how to check my ping in the Options menu, I would've never guessed I had anything over ~140/150 ms. It would just be nice to get it lower, especially since I eventually want to PvP once I hit max level.

    submitted by /u/unholypaladin_
    [link] [comments]

    How to play living world with friends

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    So will the milestone be checked for both of us if we clear the same instance?

    submitted by /u/zekingfx
    [link] [comments]

    New or returning Guild Wars 2 players

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    If you're new to Guild Wars 2 or a returning player who hasn't been around for a while, check out my handy dandy guide to the game

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SktYdYCzsa8

    I'm AKCSL an Arenanet partner and Guild Wars 2 streamer over on Twitch and I've been playing Guild Wars 2 since launch. I focus on PvE content.

    submitted by /u/AKCSL
    [link] [comments]

    Reward system in GW2

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Hello guys, I started playing GW2 from launch but i stopped before 3 or 4 years(Can't remember) I got 5 level 80 characters and got some ascended gear. Back in a days I raided with a guild and doing some pvp. I quit because I feel that clearing bosses in raids didn't give me some satisfying reward and gear progress so I quit. My question does bosses in raids drops rare and quality gear? How is reward system in fractals and pvp?

    submitted by /u/Active-Passive
    [link] [comments]

    #QuaggansJourney is back!!!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Today, Friday 24th April, my friend Honig Met and I are hosting another #QuaggansJourney. We'll start in Lions Arch and force our way as little Quaggans through the map until we'll arrive at Divinitys Reach. Come and join our friendly tribe at 9 p.m. Servertime near the bank in LA.

    submitted by /u/LyrasLullaby
    [link] [comments]

    Is Living World necessary to buy, if you want to get enogh Mastery Points?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm getting close to reaching Lvl 80. I have bought HoT and PoF but have only unlocked one of the Living World chapters. Is it necessary to buy them to have enough Mastery Points? I read somewhere that you get around 9 Mastery Points per season which sounds like a lot to me.

    submitted by /u/Azylon
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for getting full ascended set

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    My goal is to gear at least my current character, a Dragonhunter Guardian, with a full set. Although, I do plan on gearing additional characters in the future. I know some ascended items can be obtained outside of crafting and are, therefore, probably more easily obtained.

    Which items should I obtain through leveling my crafting, and which items should I gather from other methods?

    I am currently farming fresh winter berries for an ascended ring. I started by leveling my weaponsmithing to 400, and learned that I may be able to obtain ascended weapons through the HoT storyline.

    Any advice is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/sharpx5
    [link] [comments]

    RAID Noobs Wanting to get started

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Hi everybody,

    I am mainly a WvW player but want to get into PvE content now. I am already doing Fractals up to T3. Wanting to get started with raids I was wondering if there are any Discord's in the EU (German speaking would be nice, but optional) that are teaching absolute beginners. Can anyone recommend a discord like that?

    Also: The elementalist I want to use for Raids is not fully geared with Ascended gear (right Raid build though, looked it up on snowcrows; both weaver and tempest, I prefer tempest). It has complete ascended trinkets, one legendary armour piece and one ascended weapons, the rest is exotic. Should I get full ascended before starting raids?

    Also when testing dps, what golem Settings are used? I only tend to get 22-24k dps, no matter how hard I try...

    Thanks a lot in advance!

    submitted by /u/lyzar
    [link] [comments]

    When you join WvW, and start reading chat

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment