• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Guild Wars You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

    Guild Wars You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about


    You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    I was inspired by /u/Squatchin8r to make a hardcore Iron Man. Here's my go at it.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    [Meme]

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Loved the original; am inspired to make a successor!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Must be something about Lent, but having given up playing video games, I'm reminded of the over 2,700 hours I played the original Guild Wars. Oh what a fun time I had, every bit of it was desirable:

    - Click to move
    - Skill bar/skills
    - Multi-classing
    - Economy
    - Heroes
    - Speed clears
    - Old-school trading post in Kamadan (WTS 1 armbrace...)

    A part of me, while I understand I cannot put in the hours I used to, wants this back. I want the community, I want the overpriced white dye, I want the RR (red-resign days, while it lasted), I want the events, I want to be able to connect and genuinely help someone.

    I do software and have done web development in the past, but heck, I want a worthy GW successor. Here I am, trying to start my own business and am thinking about being practical or thinking about something I would enjoy - creating a GW successor (what GW2 should have been).

    Can we bring back all the good things about GW in a game meant for the 20's? Is this something anybody has interest/experience in?

    submitted by /u/spywarrior3
    [link] [comments]

    Miniature Oni

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Hey guys, don't upvote. Was just wondering the price of the mini oni. Can't seem to get a straight answer out of anyone. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OSRS_Jack
    [link] [comments]

    If "SY!" was the Luxon/Kurzick paragon skill

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Would this have been more balanced? It certainly would be more logical in my opinion. It would've opened up other builds for paragon.

    Opinions?

    submitted by /u/akkahu_albar
    [link] [comments]

    How to Run Multiclient?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Hi is there another Multiclient Launcher that works safe now? I just came back to the game and before I used KAOS Launcher from youtube and now it seems to not work for me anymore. I redownload the latest one from github link but I can't seem to make it work whenever I reinstall it. It always crashes me out after 10 seconds logging in and now it doesn't even make me start two clients at once. So yeah is there another software or safe methods that I can use to play two clients? Sorry I know that this may seem redundant but I'm having a hard time keeping up with whats working now. Thanks

    submitted by /u/piritch
    [link] [comments]

    Just tried consets first time

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I cleared 7 hero DoA on my assassin and it was stupid easy considering I've done it without consumables on two classes.

    submitted by /u/akkahu_albar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment