• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 I cant be the only one wondering this with hundreds of people on my Followers list.

    Guild Wars 2 I cant be the only one wondering this with hundreds of people on my Followers list.


    I cant be the only one wondering this with hundreds of people on my Followers list.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Choya Shitpost

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    The Commander And Father

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Finally got my Bolt tattoo

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Still no condition damage on structures?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    So I'm a returning player and one thing I definetly hated back when I played the game was the fact that structures (like weapon racks and buildings) dont take ANY condition damage at all. Condi builds in open world already feel weaker due to longer buildup of damage (which initially is fine because its condi after all) but going through open world and standing there for 2 minutes autoattacking a barrel just feels like crap.

    I wonder why this still hasn't been changed. Would be a great QoL improvement for me personally.

    submitted by /u/VeryColdTuna
    [link] [comments]

    We did it! Beetle Parade to fight Covid ! Thank you all 4 the great time !!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Can The New Expansion Deliver a New Race?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    After finding a random Scrap Rifle in SCAR camp in Tangled Depths I realized: this is how rifle engi should work.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Close-ranged weapon, can hit multiple foes in cone-shaped shot, also grenades and explosives. This would make a perfect weapon for engi, but we have got some long-ranged weapon which hits like a toy gun with only 2 useful skills for dealing damage.

    submitted by /u/brainiac141
    [link] [comments]

    With 3rd expansion being planned there is certainly place for code cleanup and engine update

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Since it no longer seems to be so called "maintenance" mode it would make sense to tidy up their code base and make updates to the engine.

    Its quite certain that NCSoft views GuildWars 2 as their big focus if the release of the third expansion is now a matter of time. Investing time of their engineers into client improvements totally makes sense with expanded support time frame.

    Those updates could easily be introducing expansion selling features. Don't think of it in a way of migrating to DX12 just for the sake of it, think of bigger maps allowed with better level streaming and optimazations or game mechanics earlier limited by current engine implementations.

    submitted by /u/Anoobizzz
    [link] [comments]

    Gathering of the griffons

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Question before buying the expansions (Living World)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Hi, I reached lvl 80 a few days ago and I'm about to end the main quest line and I think I should buy the expansions, but as far as I know, the living world seasons are not included.

    The lore is not the most important part for me in this game, should I buy them too or they are not so important? I mean, I know they are part of the game but I don't have much money ;-;

    Thank you for your answers!

    submitted by /u/Persion13
    [link] [comments]

    What mastery do I need to open this chest? Pressing F does nothing.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Skin

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    [Question] Armor graphic sets in game versus the cash shop

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I'm just curious if this game offers some sexy armor sets in game through their loot system similar to what you have to buy in the shop? I don't mean the exact graphic from the shop, but comparable as far as quality.

    I'm obviously low level. But the gear is ugly and most high levels I see "appear" to be wearing cash shop wardrobes. Is that accurate or?

    Oh and by the way. I talked shit last week about this game being dead and crummy. Then I sat down and gave it real effort. And I was wrong. It's not dead and it's certainly not crummy. It is "relaxed" as far as play style. And leveling has been fun and has gone at a decent pace up to level 24. There is also a really helpful and friendly community in game.

    So I apologize. I was wrong. I'll definitely play this game to max level and see how it feels then. But right now, it's fun.

    (I picked a Ranger, smart or no? I liked the Elementalist better maybe?)

    submitted by /u/adeezy58
    [link] [comments]

    Are there different languages in GW world?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Hello! So, I was wondering if in the game lore, there were different languages? I would like to start rp-ing, but I'm not an English native speaker, so I'd like to justify that, in Roleplay.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Tirtocloud02
    [link] [comments]

    How i see Guild wars 2!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Need guidance from an experienced player to get most Hero Point in HoT.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    My ign is [ LoganFlynn.1859 ] and I'm wanting to sit back and gain insight where most HPs are. Having Discord to chat and have better communication is recommended.

    submitted by /u/Jamcam007
    [link] [comments]

    Mob spawn hack?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Not sure if this has been posted but i was walking around wayfarer foothills when i saw about a dozen of icebrood elementals stacked in one spot. At first i thought it was a bug but there was this ranger sitting nearby and when she left, the mobs stopped spawning. Only then did i realize it was probably a hacker. Has anyone encoutered this before?

    submitted by /u/raigens
    [link] [comments]

    best boon support for fractals?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Hey, i want to play a build with high boon uptimes because i really like to provide as many boons for as long as possible for my fractal group.

    im just starting out with fractals but can easily acquire ascended rings/accessoires with laurels so i hope that gearing isnt a problem.

    The only class i really dont want to play is chronomancer, because i just personally dont like playing them.

    submitted by /u/Emb0ss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment