• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Guild Wars [WIP] More progress on the pre-searing area in Planet Zoo. Just a little part left. More pictures in the comments.

    Guild Wars [WIP] More progress on the pre-searing area in Planet Zoo. Just a little part left. More pictures in the comments.


    [WIP] More progress on the pre-searing area in Planet Zoo. Just a little part left. More pictures in the comments.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Z-Way Vanquishing

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    So last week I thought that it's about time to finish vanquishing all the areas in the game. I found about the Z-Way build for heroes.

    At first things went smoothly. I started with some areas in Nightfall and it went extremely well.

    Then I started clearing out things in EOTN. And here is the thing. Grothmar seems impossible to me. There is one Char boos that I cannot seem to kill him, no matter what.

    My question is: What is the best build for heroes for clearing out content. I don't have Mercenaries pack (Yet ;P) and my main class is Monk.

    Right now my team comp is as follows:
    1x Rt (Soul Twisting)
    1x N (Icy Veins)
    2x E (Ether Renewal)
    2x Me (Ineptitude)
    1x Me (Energy Surge)
    Me, as a leader Mo (UA)

    submitted by /u/Pasterz666
    [link] [comments]

    Can a Factions character do the Prophecy campaign?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    I know I can get there, I already have. I am standing next to Warmaster Tydus which is where the first mission for the post-searing Prophecy campaign begins. I want to be able to join some mates with a factions character and play through Prophecies. How do I get the primary missions from Prophecies?

    I've just spent 3 hours running here, please don't tell me I've wasted my time.

    submitted by /u/meeple_master
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to buy Pre-Purchase Codes.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    As the title says. I'm looking to purchase the following:

    EOTN Pre Purchase
    Factions Pre Purchase
    Prophecies Pre Purchase

    Also potentially the 3 collectors editions for the campaigns, codes for these are not "as" important though, I'm mostly after the physical items.

    I'm asking here because the community generally has some nooks and crannies of the web I haven't searched, especially my EU brethren (I'm Australian, makes it difficult sometimes)

    My IGN is Laika The Space Dog, you can add me as a friend if you'd prefer to PM me in game!

    Thanks in advance for any help or info anyone can give.

    submitted by /u/Laika93
    [link] [comments]

    DoA: Being rekt at foundry

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Hi,

    After a long time I'm giving myself a shot at Foundry. But I'm consistently failing at room 3.

    I'm running the usual 7H player support. Mesmers are 1 panic, 1 E-Surge and 1 Ineptitude. My character is a warrior (that I either run DWG or HB). I'm wondering if maybe dropping the MM in exchange for a Smiter or a SF Elementalist will improve my chances..

    Any tips?

    My impression is that my damage output is not enough

    submitted by /u/Zybbo
    [link] [comments]

    Makeover Packs- How do They Work?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    The makeover pack has no details on how it works, so I'm hoping someone here has used one and could let me know.

    My big question is: Can I take a Nightfall elementalist, and grab faces, skin tones, hair styles/colors etc from Prophecies elementalists? Or am I just going back and picking from the Nightfall options again?

    EDIT: Responses have 100% been of the opinion you get to mix and match options from all the regions. Consider this thread closed and answered. I'll re-edit shortly if I find this to be incorrect.

    submitted by /u/Keohane
    [link] [comments]

    Guildwiki is down and i'm SO CLOSE

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page
    It's down from me. I'm doing WoC in HM and without guides, enemy analyses etc it's WAY harder.

    Does anyone happen to be an insider and know what happened?

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Do people still jade quarry?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Just wondering, very few here cant find a game. Need faction to progress factions.

    submitted by /u/OSRS_Jack
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment