• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Anet doesn't want to give us his face, so I had to make my own scuffed Bangar

    Guild Wars 2 Anet doesn't want to give us his face, so I had to make my own scuffed Bangar


    Anet doesn't want to give us his face, so I had to make my own scuffed Bangar

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    So i recently revisited Silverwastes. It was glorious.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    This community likes to help a little too much..

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    [Trivia] In the Prologue, Ryland now uses his Flamesaw (before he used a generic Charr Sword/Axe & Pistol)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    I was skeptical about Icebrood Saga, but things have turned out to be quite awesome.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Two major points I would like to highlight and praise developers for:

    1. Storyline. The chapter 2 ending has been incredible, I finished it yesterday and it left me in awe.
    2. The Bjora Marches soundtrack, holy moly the music is amazing, I mean I've played a Norn Reaper for 5000 hours and maybe it is that you can easily identify with the music as a Norn or something but it is truly amazing!
    submitted by /u/NOLLIE540FLIP
    [link] [comments]

    * Cantha Confirmed Intensifies *

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Tried to go "Inquest" as well as possible without buying an outfit. I kinda like it!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Designing the Steel Warband – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Pools closed

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    New to the game. Have no idea what I'm doing and I'm loving it.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    One of the streamers I watch on twitch decided to give GW2 a try last week. It looked fun and so I jumped in too. I gotta say, having to experience a new MMO for the first time, when you don't know how anything works, is one of the best feelings out there.

    I still remember my first experience with WoW and how much I was envious that I couldn't get that back, even with all sorts of other MMOs, but I finally got it on GW2. And oh boy, what a journey it is. I'm a level 22 necromancer, one of those big, buff guys in the icy realm, wielding an axe and a dagger. I'm breezing my way through the quests thanks to that special shadowy form and my many pets, but I still need to figure out what stats my gear should have, where the HELL is that bank???? and wether I should keep vendoring those crafting materials. Also, why does the direction guy with the only job to point you in the right direction refuses to give me any sort of help? And is there an auction house or not? I don't know.

    But the one thing I enjoy the most in this game is the random events that pop up. All of a sudden, you're surrounded by a whole bunch of players, everyone soaking damage from that big boss and pretending to DPS, and you all get awesome loot after it finally dies. It's such a cool and unique experience. By the way, are you supposed to revive players mid fight or I'm stupid and should be doing damage instead?

    To sum it up, I find GW2 to be an excellent MMO and I'm strongly thinking of upgrading to a premium account at some point. It's the most fun I've had in a good while with a game.

    Sorry for the long rant and possible spelling mistakes.

    submitted by /u/mr_rosh
    [link] [comments]

    Give the PvP Legendary Amulet and WvW Legendary Ring a Combined Effect

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    That's one way to get hammered...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Je Pull [Rise] 6 Man Dhuum CM

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Hello reddit!

    During these quiet times of social isolation, we decided to seek out a fun challenge to keep our minds busy. Dhuum being our favourite boss it did not take us long to arrive at the notorious Dhuum CM.

    So, we put together a 7 man squad. Unfortunately, the fun ended too soon, and we had it done within a few attempts. Thus, we decided to up the ante and attempt it with a 6 man squad.

    Strategy

    In order to make this possible we had to switch up the strategy or we were not going to make it past the pre-event. Firstly, we brought the enforcers together where we could in order to cleave them down together rather than lose time chasing them, and for the remaining enforcers we utilised soft CC (immobilise, slow, chill, cripple) and stealth in order to limit pressure applied to the reapers. During the main we fight maximised our dps by having the tank take greens and employed a tanking pattern that fit with the green timers and enabled us to place lesser deathmarks to better manage bombs and shackles, whilst maintaining a keen eye on the reapers to prevent death via deathlings.

    Our squad and pov's

    Chrono: MLind
    Druid: Philipp
    Bs: Lito
    Renegade: Bagel
    Renegade: MrTea
    Renegade: Spinerek
    Log

    [Rise]

    We are a raid selling guild who love to low-man. Here mechanics are our #1 priority. We are not intrigued by DpS benchmarks, record times or luck. What we are interested in is runs that are clean, clinical and can be reproduced time and time again.

    submitted by /u/MLindr
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Free Black Lion Miniature Claim Ticket in gemstore

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    It's probably not a huge thing, but hey, it's free :)

    submitted by /u/ShinigamiKenji
    [link] [comments]

    The Runic Cape has the same red lines problem that some mount skins have when zoomed out.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Here's what I mean: https://i.imgur.com/btmseIV.jpg
    I'm not using any red dyes on the cape, and when viewed from up close there is indeed no red to be seen. However, when zooming out, large red spots appear in some places. Clearly something is wrong here, new colors shouldn't appear depending on your zoom level and as far as I know, there are no armor pieces with that same problem. All my graphic settings are maxed out, and by playing around with them I only managed to make the issue worse with a lower render sampling.

    The same issue happened with mount skins and it was apparently "working as intended" so I'm guessing we're not going to get this fixed. I guess this serves as a warning for others that might be interested in getting this cape but don't plan on dying it red.

    submitted by /u/Gzarig
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't Maguuma Pact Operation Portal Device kind of pointless since most maps that will clear the meta are full 10 mins prior to start anyway?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    I want to buy it but feels really pointless to me, any opinions? If it was 20 minutes i would be sold, but not sure if i wanna go there 10 mins early and spam join map instance and pray for rngesus.

    PS: There really should be a queue system for full maps.

    submitted by /u/Clades_Candor
    [link] [comments]

    Step into Shadow with the Abyss Stalker Appearance Package

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    [Question] Launcher download speed bug

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    I downloaded the initial game really fast, but got 22K files remaining and its stuck on 650KB/Sec.
    It will take me forever to download the rest of the files, how do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/ZalPlays
    [link] [comments]

    Steel warband Mission and How to get Moving up the Ranks achiv easily

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    What you going for is all 4 CM on and succesfully killing final boss. Which may be problem as enemies are numerous, powerfull and of course if yours tank get crashed -you fail.

    What you need is just one good healer actually - why? Cause tank is NPC and can be healed by normal heals. So forget useless scraps - 9 people are there to kill everyone and everything and make sure that any portal at boss is killed ASAP and healer just camping on tank keeping it on 100% all the time (CA with raid healer druid can get it from 70% to 100 with one skill 4).

    When timer come you just get to middle, wait for tank -everyone get into tank and use skill 3 to cc and then skills 2 and skill 1 for massive damage. Do it twice and its easy win.

    You dont need timer bonus for Imperator. Bonus : for heavy rival you need kill 10+ animals before moving on

    Hope this will help someone :)

    submitted by /u/Servel85
    [link] [comments]

    Getting the game with a code

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    So i was wondering if i get path of dire with a code do i get heart of thorns as well or do i need to get that separately?

    submitted by /u/Aequl
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to find parties for dungeons on NA

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I'm one of those people who still enjoys running dungeons. I think I like doing these more than Fractals, actually. But I couldn't help but notice that it's getting harder and harder to find people to do them with. I expected with this whole quarantine business that more people would be around.

    For a little bit of context: I used to play on the EU servers but switched over to NA to start fresh (90% of the people I knew and played with on the EU ended up quitting the game anyway) and I never had any issues with popping in the LFG and finding myself a party. It didn't matter if it was in the morning, afternoon or in the evening (sometimes even at 2AM).

    But here on NA... it's a bit of a mess? I know timezones are a thing, and I never had too much of an issue with them in other MMOs where I was part of the NA servers. I've sat alone in the LFG for about one hour until someone showed up, and most of the time I get trolls who join the party, kill the LFG search and then bail...

    Is the NA community just not a fan of dungeons in general? I also noticed a lot more "mutes" and a bigger language barrier here on NA. I didn't really have these problems back on EU.

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment