• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Guild Wars Thirsty River - beginner

    Guild Wars Thirsty River - beginner


    Thirsty River - beginner

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Stuck in Ascalon

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    I've completed the last primary quest "Defend the Wall" and don't see any other quest available. I have two secondary quests "Garfazz Bloodfang" and "The Duke's Daughter" in Diessa but the char in groups are too strong for me. I'm only lvl11 but Leveling is taking to long. I'm stuck and have nowhere to go.

    submitted by /u/fufuladoux
    [link] [comments]

    SY! & Armour insignia stacking

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    I'm wondering how Save Yourselves! stacks with an armour enhancing insignia.

    Example 1: necromancer hero takes 200 damage and has tormentor insignias (70 ar) = 200 x 0,841 = 168 damage taken.

    Example 2: necromancer hero takes 200 damage and has SY! (160 ar) = 200 x 0,177 = 35 damage taken.

    How much damage will be taken if both enhancements apply?

    submitted by /u/akkahu_albar
    [link] [comments]

    New/returning players looking for people to play with

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    We are making a dedicated group of people for finding players to get through story, missions, and more.

    Most of us are wanting to experience the story again with other people. If this is something you are interested in feel free to join!

    https://discord.gg/QrmdyRp

    submitted by /u/Maccorkle
    [link] [comments]

    Tyrian Cartographer Title Track

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    My warrior has 78.6% of Tyria explored, and I really just want to get to Trailblazer, 80%, but I can't seem to find anything I haven't explored already. Almost everything looks uncovered... Am I missing something? How does anyone get 100%?

    submitted by /u/GitarPicker
    [link] [comments]

    WoC HM 4player missions

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Hey there!

    Since your tips with clearing Magus Stone helped so much I wanted to ask if you have any suggestions on how to beat the WoC mission in HM on isle shing jea.

    They're just beyond possible for me :x

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Reversal of Fortune question: does it negate all damage?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Just want to check something with this spell. The description is a little unclear:

    Enchantment Spell. For 8 seconds, the next time target ally would take damage or life steal, that ally gains that amount of Health instead, maximum 15...67...80.

    Concise description

    Enchantment Spell. (8 seconds.) Converts the next incoming damage or life steal (maximum 15...67...80) to healing.

    Does this mean if I cast it will prevent the next incoming damage entirely?

    The way I interpret it, it will prevent ALL incoming damage from the next attack and convert a proportion of it to health (maximum 15 with no points in protection prayers).

    I don't care about the heal. I want to take it in my current hardcore ironman attempt specifically to deal with the smoke phantoms in the Gates of Kryta bonus, which I am stuck on. I just want to spam it on either myself or a henchie ally to tank through all the smoke phantoms' spells.

    Sorry if the answer is obvious - just a little bit out of practice with this stuff.

    Cheers,

    S_B

    submitted by /u/S_Borealis
    [link] [comments]

    DOASC

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I´ve done Doasc a few times and i want to get more into it. Do you guys know guild or discord groups that do it regularly?

    submitted by /u/Protesisdumb
    [link] [comments]

    If i already have some of the areas downloaded, can i play with no internet?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    So many green drops?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    I've been trying to get Vokurs Cane (green drop, sorrows furnace). I havent got it yet :(, but in the last day i have had 9 green drops. This seems very high (almost 1 per run), considering I've just been running a team of 8 standard PVE in HM. Does the st patricks event mean more green drops?

    submitted by /u/hoobiebuddy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment