• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Guild Wars Painted one of my favorite maps: Saltspray Beach 🖌️🖥️

    Guild Wars Painted one of my favorite maps: Saltspray Beach ��️��️


    Painted one of my favorite maps: Saltspray Beach ��️��️

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:07 AM PST

    gotta go fast

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:27 PM PST

    New Kamadan and Pre-Ascalon trade chat sites

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Kamadan America District 1: https://kamadan.gwtoolbox.com/

    Ascalon Pre-Searing America District 1: https://ascalon.gwtoolbox.com/

    Dear r/GuildWars community, since the kamadan.decltype.org site stopped updating in Dec 2019 there's been a void for checking trade chat and chat history out of the game. No more! With a new site for Kamadan trade chat and new addition, a site for Pre-Searing trade chat.

    For the Kamadan site it has been possible to pull in data from the defunct decltype site so it has a lot of the Kamadan chat history. The Pre one is new and therefore only has information from when it started.

    Please add these to your bookmarks or find them in the stickied Wiki link or in the Sidebar.

    Thank you.

    r/GuildWars Mods

    submitted by /u/bsoltan
    [link] [comments]

    After all these years..

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:07 AM PST

    I checked another mark at my GW bucket list.

    I managed to beat Kanaxai yesterday using heroes. I used a secondary acc make the recall strategy and bring more heroes to the party.

    I hate scorpion aspect with passion. My favorite part is the aspect of fear.

    My main account got trash drops from the chest, but my alt got a Kanaxai Mallet.

    Urgoz dungeon is easier when you know what you're doing but I still fail at killing the final boss tho. But will get him someday.

    Impressive how a game so old can still be both challenging and entertaining. Just wanted to share.

    submitted by /u/Zybbo
    [link] [comments]

    Farming eotn rep point lf peoples

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:41 PM PST

    I need to get rank 5 on all 4 rep if anyone else is in the same boat and want to team up for some vanquish, let me know or add me ingame name tsunade chix

    submitted by /u/BigGreenFaceReality
    [link] [comments]

    Servers down?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Can't connect

    submitted by /u/Zybbo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment